What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Official Israeli death toll is at 9.
Of course they would keep it to a bare minimum so as to not break moral but what about unofficially?
The way Hamas rockets penetrated, the casualties must have picked up as well.

France says France and Egypt are working to get immediate ceasefire as soon as possible.

Another home in Deir Al Balah hit by drone strike.

France and Egypt
BS! If you ask me. Both these countries are heavily biased infavor of Israel along with the US. They can never broke peace with noble or even balanced intensions. I know its easy said than done but Palestine should let it play out. If Israel really has exhausted Iron dome, than its time to extract maximum Israeli casualties and infrastructure damage before negotiating a truce at all.

Home targeted in Israeli airstrikes in Northern Gaza, casualties reported.

BS! If you ask me. Both these countries are heavily biased infavor of Israel along with the US. They can never broke peace with noble or even balanced intensions. I know its easy said than done but Palestine should let it play out. If Israel really has exhausted Iron dome, than its time to extract maximum Israeli casualties and infrastructure damage before negotiating a truce at all.

We will see brother, but immediate cease fire efforts usually don't bring long term results. We hope status-quo in Jerusalem is changed.

Israeli's bombing Mashareq tower now in Gaza city.

5 injuries reported on the strike on home in northern Gaza.

^^

There was no warning given to this family.

Photo of Mashareq tower being struck:
IMG-20210517-WA0230.jpg

Breaking: Israeli airstrike hits car in Beit Layha of Northern Gaza, reports of two Palestinians killed.

Breaking: Another Israeli strike hits a home in Al-Rimaal, downtown Gaza city, without warning. Two Palestinians reported killed from this strike as well.

Breaking: New wave of Israeli airstrikes hit Gaza city

Breaking: Ministry of culture building targeted in recent Israeli airstrikes in Gaza city

Hamas armed wing spokesman to make speech on Al-Aqsa tv soon.

^^

Israeli assault is very heavy today and ongoing. If Israeli's aren't held accountable for their actions in Jerusalem, they will continue the assault and may conduct ground invasion. Nations need to pressure them, with the first one being the United States.

They are now striking plenty of families without warning. Targeting the families on purpose, because these families have a relative or family member in Hamas or any other Palestinian faction. It's a form of collective punishment, and also intended to increase Palestinian casualties deliberately.

Israeli media saying this will be a full blown campaign that will continue for weeks and intended to destroy Hamas's military capabilities and leadership.

Last edited:
Breaking: Israeli airstrike hits car in Beit Layha of Northern Gaza, reports of two Palestinians killed.

Breaking: Another Israeli strike hits a home in Al-Rimaal, downtown Gaza city, without warning. Two Palestinians reported killed from this strike as well.

Breaking: New wave of Israeli airstrikes hit Gaza city

Breaking: Ministry of culture building targeted in recent Israeli airstrikes in Gaza city

Hamas armed wing spokesman to make speech on Al-Aqsa tv soon.

I hope not Hamas makes ceasefire.. Bleeding out the Israelis is the best course of action. I will also like to see conventional engagement

The scene after Israeli airstrikes hit Al-Rimaal apartment room minutes ago, two Palestinians were killed, one a children:
E1mRjfXXIAAUP1r
E1mRjgAXEAMf-qI

As long as Fatah will not start striking the Israel from the back, and Jordanians giving the covert support, or letting others do it. All of what hammas is doing will not matter too much.

Psychologically it has an effect, but with the media gag hardly news comes out. The Israelis have to be hit hard from west Bank, or else it's a one sided massacre.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom