What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

If by "sunnis" you mean sectarian Salafist Islamists, then yes!

Were you not the one crying genocide in Yemen.. For shia extremist being slaugtered and killed..

If these you are calling salafists they are still in Syria waiting for you.. To engage and not hide behind russia.. You can't even move them with a superpower fighting on your side..

Last edited:
View attachment 745276

DragonForce Malaysia
anrYesidtctSpherdoSctuiayfn tastf o3:c0oro5r PMerdS ·

HELLo Israhell ! more than 5000 CCTV was hacked including Top Gov and Top Secret Buildings.
We are closer than you think
🤨
🤨
#Israel .
#OpsMata
#OpIsrael
#OpsBedil
#
See More
View attachment 745277

This type of hack is very easy to do. I wanted to do this as well but internet laws in Pakistan are retarded and I cannot use a VPN to hide my IP.

No that's just dishonest. It's like when we accuse the Israelis of killing innocent Muslims but they always say some rubbish like "oh no we bombed that building because terrorists were there!".

Iranian nationalists and ayotollah fans have their own version where they automatically label everyone who opposes them as ISIS/wahabi/salafi terrorists etc...

I may be taking the mick out of arab rulers here but don't think I don't realise what kind of people rule Iran and what they do to innocent Muslims in Syria and Iraq.

Why does Iran go out of its way to support Sunni Palestinians morally and militarily consistently for 42 years, when every other Sunni country on the face of the earth has thrown them under the Israeli bus if Iran is so anti Sunni?

Just know that the Shia Sunni divide that people like you like to push is what people like 500 and every other pro Israel maggot wants to see!

Why does Iran go out of its way to support Sunni Palestinians morally and militarily consistently for 42 years, when every other Sunni country on the face of the earth has thrown them under the Israeli bus if Iran is so anti Sunni?

Just know that the Shia Sunni divide that people like you like to push is what people like 500 and every other pro Israel maggot wants to see!

True.. But you shouldn't try to throw salafis under the bus it is a big sub-sect. It is unacceptable. Anyone who does and we won't see eye to eye.. It is a trigger point. I also agree 500 planted this

Were you not the one crying genocide in Yemen.. For shia extremist being slaugtered and killed..

If these you are calling salafists they are still in Syria waiting for you.. To engage and not hide behind russia.. You can't even move them with a superpower fighting on your side..

The Genocide in Yemen is in reference to the Food and Medicine Blockade in Ansar Allah controlled territory in Yemen against the entire population there. Your Saudi friends took are even worst than the Israelis in that regards. For you that is just fine because you perceive it as being against Shia there for expectable huh?

As for your little head chopping despicable Salafist buddies they are wasting away under RuAF bombardment all the way up in Idlib province far from being a threat to Damascus so remind me why should a single Iranian have to go and fight them there? How come not one of your precious Salafist dogs ever taken aim at Israel through out the Palestinian Occupation since 1948 but instead get medical and material support directly from Israel?

Last edited:

It's not really that consistent and it's mostly talk rather than action. There's a reason why the vast majority of Iranian caused deaths are innocent sunnis and not israelis.

The answer is pretty simple. Iran is very vocal in favour of Palestine because it is great PR. It's a great way to fool Muslims into thinking that the ayotollahs are friends of Muslims when they are so far from it. It allows Iran to export it's ideas and beliefs more easily whilst at the same time they can undermine their enemies in the gulf by making them seem like traitors and Iran as islamic.

The divide would exist regardless of whether Israelis existed or not. Theologically we are incompatible and normal shia beliefs like hating sahaba will never be accepted.

The Genocide in Yemen is in reference to the Food and Medicine Blockade in Ansar Allah controlled territory in Yemen against the entire population there. Your Saudi friends took are even worst than the Israelis in that regards. For you that is just fine because you perceive it as being against Shia there for expectable huh?

As for your little head chopping despicable Salafist buddies they are wasting away under RuAF bombardment all the way up in Edlib province far from being a threat to Damascus so remind me why should a single Iranian have to go and fight them there? How come not one of your precious Salafist dogs ever taken aim at Israel through out the Palestinian Occupation since 1948 but instead get medical and material support directly from Israel?

As for your little head chopping despicable Salafist buddies they are wasting away under RuAF bombardment all the way up in Edlib province far from being a threat to Damascus so remind me why should a single Iranian have to go and fight them there?

40% is outside Russia's puppet.. Putin runs Damascus he may only remain there as long as Putin is willing to babysit him.. He ain't getting the other lands back because his powerless and defanged..

Lives is normal there because they have better defense systems.. But it is the houthis who are rooting and getting the burnt.. Don't ever over assume yourself you are kept in check across the board on a stargetic level.. Nowhere to move and nowhere to go..

Lets us not give what 500 wants and take this topic up for another day

As for your little head chopping despicable Salafist buddies they are wasting away under RuAF bombardment all the way up in Edlib province far from being a threat to Damascus so remind me why should a single Iranian have to go and fight them there?

You accuse others of causing a divide but you have no problem of spouting rubbish about sunnis. Although you just dress it up as something against salafis. Well let me tell you that salafis are still a subsect and what you're doing is sectarianism. If I was speaking about shias in the same way, my posts would be removed pretty quickly.

Calling people head choppers as an insult whilst being a shia is silly anyway because Ali (ra) cut the heads off of many people himself.

Arabs in Israel have longest life expectancy in Middle East. Every day Israeli hospitals save dozens of Arab lives.

Its probably true. I know a Palestinian who amongst other things is an Israeli Citizen. He thinks Israel is pretty good. He's a Christian. He doesnt like being regularly humiliated by various administrative processes. And thinks that there is a lot of discrimination when dating. But otherwise thinks it's ok.

At some point he moved to Jordan. which is much poorer. There must be a reason you'd leave Israel for Jordan.

Regardless of such individual example and statistics, it's patently clear to everyone that Palestinians are second class citizens and that Jewish Israelis shoot them on the street like dogs without any repercussions.

In fact, how would you feel if you came to a country where I could do to you what Jews do to Palestinians in Israel. I bet you would never ever come so such a country.

Arabs in Israel have longest life expectancy in Middle East. Every day Israeli hospitals save dozens of Arab lives.

Arabs countries sacrificed tens of thousands soldiers fighting Israel.
Iran sacrificed ZERO fighting Israel. On the other hand they slaughter Syrians for 10 years non stop.
Wait till the Muslims come..Arabs won't matter.
You created Hamas to fight PLO. Now you cannot handle Hamas.

It's not really that consistent and it's mostly talk rather than action. There's a reason why the vast majority of Iranian caused deaths are innocent sunnis and not israelis.

The answer is pretty simple. Iran is very vocal in favour of Palestine because it is great PR. It's a great way to fool Muslims into thinking that the ayotollahs are friends of Muslims when they are so far from it. It allows Iran to export it's ideas and beliefs more easily whilst at the same time they can undermine their enemies in the gulf by making them seem like traitors and Iran as islamic.

The divide would exist regardless of whether Israelis existed or not. Theologically we are incompatible and normal shia beliefs like hating sahaba will never be accepted.
I don't want to derail this thread any further so I will accept your answer while I shake my head at your Sectarian mindset. People like you make Israelis very happy!!!

I don't want to derail this thread any further so I will accept your answer while I shake my head at your Sectarian mindset. People like you make Israelis very happy!!!

Ah yes. I am sectarian but you consistently talking badly about sunni groups is not sectarianism. Sectarianism must have a different meaning in Iran I guess.

Back
Top Bottom