What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Ah yes. I am sectarian but you consistently talking badly about sunni groups is not sectarianism. Sectarianism must have a different meaning in Iran I guess.

When that Sunni group is all about killing Shia then yeah I have a problem. So sorry I guess us shia should just let Salafists come cut our throats!

When that Sunni group is all about killing Shia then yeah I have a problem. So sorry I guess us shia should just let Salafists come cut our throats!

lol.. So we are now assuming that all salafis wanna kill Shia? Lmao. Why don't all the Gulf states+ Jordan+ Egypt kill all their shia residents :lol:

Well since the ayotollahs kill sunnis mostly too. It's fine for me to hate them and their supporters. Guess I'm not sectarian either.

Glad we could finally agree.

Folks, bypass the hashtags and try to listen to what the gentleman is saying: He perfectly laid out why Netanyahu started this war and why he is refusing to accept a ceasefire. It seems the Israeli PM is avoiding to go to prison by engaging in the current slaughter that he is carrying out in Gaza.

This is precisely why, that psychopath Netanyahu wants this to continue. This clip should be forwarded every where.

Well since the ayotollahs kill sunnis mostly too. It's fine for me to hate them and their supporters. Guess I'm not sectarian either.

Glad we could finally agree.
Can you show me one case where Iran has deliberately targeted a Sunni CIVILIAN population just for being Sunni like your fine upstanding brothers in ISIL and Al Qaeda have done against Shias and other minorities throughout Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria ...? Iran has fought Sunni extremist groups like ISIL and AQ while having supported Sunni Muslim resistance movements in Palestine and Bosnia. Iran is not Sectarian.

Last edited:
Can you show me one case where Iran has deliberately targeted a Sunni CIVILIAN population like your fine upstanding Sunni brothers in ISIL and Al Qaeda have done throughout Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq syria ...?

Lets not derail thread with other irrelevant topics brothers.. If we enter other topics we get side-tracked from the thread

Last edited:
thumbs_b_c_03f6b5998fdf9314097f1c52185a2d2f.jpg

9M133-Kornet.jpg

lol.. So we are now assuming that all salafis wanna kill Shia? Lmao. Why don't all the Gulf states+ Jordan+ Egypt kill all their shia residents :lol:

There have been many suicide bombers attacks on Shia mosques in Pakistan ,Saudi Arabia and elsewhere. In Egypt Shia have been lynched on the streets because they were the wrong sect but you want to ignore that. Keep derailing this thread and make your Israeli buddies happy!

There have been many suicide bombers attacks on Shia mosques in Pakistan ,Saudi Arabia and elsewhere. In Egypt Shia have been lynched on the streets because they were the wrong sect but you want to ignore that. Keep derailing this thread and make your Israeli buddies happy!

It is a long side-topic lets stay on track and I will answer another time cheers.. in the main time lets get this thread going

Lets not derail thread with other irrelevant topics brothers.. If we enter other topics we get side-tracked from the thread
I am sorry for taking away from the main focus of this tread but it really bothers me how some people portray Iran as anti-Sunni when Iran has suffered so many sanctions just for supporting the Palestinian cause as if Iran gets anything tangible for it except sanctions and hardship.

Thread is pointless. No decent content just opinions.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom