What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

GO TAKE A HIKE - KIKE

I , AINT GETTING UP

WE ARN,T AView attachment 745453FRAID OF YOUR BOMS, KIKES

View attachment 745454
...MY FATHER IS BUSY NOW..

E1wmAcRWYAc7bSm.jpg

BUT I CAN STILL , GIVE U HELL, SO OUT OF PALESTINE ,KIKES

Things get in from Egypt it is only talk the remaining. It is not ignorance but factual and reality on the ground..

It is BDSM level porportion

Israel doesn't dare to hit one neighbouring country except Iran because it has chosen to fold and plays by ''restriant patience'' stuff that is not practiced in Islam this is not Yoga or Hindus we are not pacifist. There is eye for an eye and warfare is big part of Islam.. ''Restraint paitence'' is not stargetic planning as some told me recently.. You got punked
Israel has never hit Iran directly, they have only done so covertly and for that they have been answered. Keep on typing away your misspelled garbage against Iran till the cows come home, it does not change anything on the ground!
A proof that the terrorist and apartheid state of Israel is deliberately targeting the population who are keeping Gaza functioning.

My heart goes out to his family, May Allah (swt) takes him to janna. (Ameen)

Also proof of their war crimes when they claim they are only targeting Hamas!

Israel has never hit Iran directly, they have only done so covertly and for that they have been answered. Keep on typing away your misspelled garbage against Iran till the cows come home, it does not change anything on the ground!

Your leaders murdered, officiers, assets, Nuclear power plant targetted etc etc.. There is no red-line Israel has not crossed against Iran in the book.. plus 100k strikes that went unanswered killing dozens of Iranians in the thousands without Iran claiming them.. You have no backbone whatsoever bro

Your leaders murdered, officiers, assets, Nuclear power plant targetted etc etc.. There is no red-line Israel has not crossed against Iran in the book.. plus 100k strikes that went unanswered killing dozens of Iranians in the thousands without Iran claiming them.. You have no backbone whatsoever bro
Keep derailing this thread, idiot! I am sure 500 is grinning from ear to ear reading all this shit!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom