What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Outfront yeah that may seem like the case, I would disagree for two reasons:

1) They have taken very bad and humiliating strikes by the Israelis over the last few years. Tons of sabotage at their nuclear plants, losing a lot of scientists, and losing a lot of people in Israeli airstrikes in Syria without retaliating in any way. At one point and time they have to take their revenge, they are not a standby country like any of the other mid-east countries that is staying quiet because nothing is being done to them. All of this could be one long drawn out plan

2) I think they would have smartened up by now to realize that it is completely useless striking another deal for sanction relief as they have been pretty much doing the same thing the last 3 decades only for one US administration to enable it and then the one right after to dismantle it

I may be wrong, I guess time will tell shortly

----------- keep mowing the same lawn every year, cycle

Another good post.
To Iran: What is another good deal from Americans if another Trump comes to power in 2024 or the Democrats get pressured by Israel into walking away from another deal? American credibility was already lost after Trump walked away from the deal with Iran.
Iran has been taking the insults from Israel and I have a strong feeling they will respond to Israel in a befitting manner before long. Perhaps, as you said above, by opening a front via Hezbollah and Iranian proxies in Syria.

To those who said even a combined Muslim countries' armies can't take down Israel: I disagree. Only if America stays out then it would be game over for Israel in a frontal war with Turkey alone, lest nukes get involved. There is a reason Israelis have worked very hard to ensure the American political class stays very scared and loyal to the Israel Lobby in America. And if you read Walt and Mearsheimer paper from 2006 then you will see that they claim that Israel ALWAYS had a better military in terms of training and equipment--even in 1948. Beating bedouin armies was so long ago.
Israel is America and America is Israel. Israel is an extended part of US . If you want to understand Israel project you have to understand Crussade.
With Israel project , Crussade is fought by Jewish blood . Zionists are not Jews , most of them are Christians.

Last edited:
Firstly I dont believe a single thing this government says, Secondly, even if true, she might have been a Mossad agent or god knows what. And thirdly, even if true, the person who authorised it can receive some award maybe called "the righteous amongst the occupiers". They can build a monument to him when its all over and you set 6 million people free from their prison.

They want to claim they aren't an apartheid state. It is very likely the person killed and the one was donated to were both Druze. But expect a huge public relations campaign by the Israel's hasbara army to use it against the proven apartheid designation. There is no truth to anything that Israel claims.

1621459435551.png

Dubai lights up the Burj Khalifa for every dead chochon, , but nothing for palestine ?
Flag of Palestinian Territories

Good analysis.
I have been against yet another cease-fire this time around. It suits Israel to have degraded Hamas for some more years while going about expanding the Settlements and causing the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. These landgrabbing sick people have probably calculated the area of the land to take and the quality of the land to take before finally offering some kind of a contiguous State to the Palestinians.
A ceasefire now will only help Israel to make the Palestinians' destiny to be the permanently like the Native Americans' live in USA: Of Reservations, in Reservations, and as defeated and subjugated people.

To make Israel behave is the Hezbollah model from 2006: Bleed a First World country which has a lot to lose
than its poverty-stricken opponents. The longer the conflict lasts, the more billions $ Israel will lose. Already Israel is trying to buy $700+ million of weapons from America--shows you they must be feeling some pinch.

There should be new fronts from all sides using uncoventional means: Fire cheap rockets from mountains, fields,.. from everywhere.

As long as Israel can agree to stop the violations of Al-Aqsa mosque and also stop evicting the Palestinians from Sheikh Jarrah, ceasefire is really good. Keep in mind what is happening in Gaza is a massacre.

Palestinians in Gaza can't be compared to Hezbollah because Hezbollah controls southern Lebanon and have a direct access to Syria. In Gaza, the Palestinians there are blockaded from land, sea, and air. They lack the basic means to fight those fighter jets, and there is no one coming to their aid. All of the speeches that the Muslim nations are giving is all talk. No one is providing any meaningful military help to Gazans because they all don't want to end up the bad side of America.

Let us remember Gaza is a small strip and can't take any more pounding from an army that is backed by world's most powerful state (USA). A ceasefire should buy Palestinians more time to advance their rockets, missiles, and also hopefully air defense systems.

We should remember in this conflict the Palestinians significantly damaged Israel's offshore gas rigs, their missile factories, their nuclear and power plants, and also caused enough fatigue on the Israel's psyche. The question is can Gaza take any more destruction? I believe it has taken enough destruction and the war should come to a conclusion.
View attachment 745328

Dubai lights up the Burj Khalifa for every dead chochon, , but nothing for palestine ?
Flag of Palestinian Territories

UAE govt is allied with Israel in this war against Gaza. So the government there doesn't care about the suffering of the Palestinians.

Last edited:
Iranian members were imposing their view time and again that it is Iran which is standing with Hamas

I don't see how ordinary users without censorship powers can impose their views on others. All they can do, is to express their views. Readers then remain free to either accept these expressed views or to reject them. And basically, the Iranian members weren't lying, were they.

According to him it is Hamas and other factions that is fighting on the ground and it is palestinians which is shedding their blood in it.

Certainly true, but I don't remember anyone claiming that Iranian nationals are fighting on the ground.

he kinda got irritated glorifying Iran in every third or fourth post.

Those who praised Iran also explicitly praised the Palestinian Resistance (I myself did, for example). No one praised Iran at the expense of the Palestinians (at least that's surely not what they were meaning), but out of solidarity with them. So to me it is incomprehensible why one would get irritated by this. But anyway.

There was exchange of words and name calling which led to closure of thread and ban these people.

Well actually, the name calling for the most part was a one-sided affair, with Iranians and like-minded users getting insulted over and over again and mostly taking it without responding in kind. Not trying to start a debate here, as it would derail the thread. But I thought these explanations might be useful in complementing yours, for the sake of objectivity.

Last edited:

Formidble..

I have been lately watching documentaries on them they are strange bunch.. They live life like a spartan state and I kid you not. Youths even attend 10 days summer camps for military training and everything is linked to training.. The ability to defending yourself and fight is taken very serious in Gaza and threats are viewed serious.. They have adapted to being in a situation of threat and in such scenarios it makes you stronger and you adapt to it and seems like Hamas has adapted to such way of life.. 25.000 youths complete one summer camp training at once

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom