What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Israeli media acknowledge Hamas lobbying missiles at 6 Israeli Air Force bases.

A Hamas leadership delegation is taking part in the Islamic Summit of Kuala Lumpur. The delegation is led by its political bureau member Mousa Abu Marzouk, and includes a number of its political bureau members such as Izzat al-Rishq, Husam Badran and Khalil al-Hayya, as well as the former head of its political bureau, Khaled Meshaal. This while Haniyeh stayed in Qatar.

Malaysia, Turkey, Qatar, Pakistan and Indonesia were invited to the summit, which was shunned by Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

Riyadh and Cairo fear this summit might lead to the possible formation of a new alliance, which would be a substitute for the Organization of the Islamic Conference — Saudi Arabia’s gateway to leading the Islamic World.

S0- WE ALL KNOW ,WHERE WE STAND NOW??

THE DIPLOMATIC, SHAH........
AND TELEPHONIC IMRAN---
AND THE IRON DOME OF PINDI

HAMS ONLY THANKED MALAYSIA..................
They are too busy in shopping malls...
WHAT DID U EXPECT,
WHEN SLAVES( LOONDI) WILL GIVE BIRTH TO ITS MASTERS!....
ITS IN HADITH..

Corona patients can wait; their ward should became a bomb shelter. It looks like Palestinian resistance's rockets have pushed the limits of Israel's healthcare system.

Iran doesn’t want an Israel-Hezbollah war while it tries to win sanctions relief from the US at the nuclear talks in Vienna. In addition, conflict with Israel would lead to Hezbollah’s stockpile of precision missiles being raised at the negotiations,...

Outfront yeah that may seem like the case, I would disagree for two reasons:

1) They have taken very bad and humiliating strikes by the Israelis over the last few years. Tons of sabotage at their nuclear plants, losing a lot of scientists, and losing a lot of people in Israeli airstrikes in Syria without retaliating in any way. At one point and time they have to take their revenge, they are not a standby country like any of the other mid-east countries that is staying quiet because nothing is being done to them. All of this could be one long drawn out plan

2) I think they would have smartened up by now to realize that it is completely useless striking another deal for sanction relief as they have been pretty much doing the same thing the last 3 decades only for one US administration to enable it and then the one right after to dismantle it

I may be wrong, I guess time will tell shortly

Exactly, this is what I said earlier, Hamas along with Hezb and Irani coordination have lured him into a huge trap. Either he stops now, basically showing Israel was defeated in denting hamas in any way and lose power once and for all (no way after 4 no-confidence votes and missing the deadline to form govt in april is he going to stay in power after this mess) OR he keeps on going, completely draining out his military personnel and people AND equipment like the iron dome, and having every palestinian faction fight against him like they are doing right now, and only for hezb to open up fronts from Lebanon and Syria later down the road (which is undoubtedly their plan from all their statements) and force israel into a much worse defeat. :D, tough choice

Good analysis.
I have been against yet another cease-fire this time around. It suits Israel to have degraded Hamas for some more years while going about expanding the Settlements and causing the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. These landgrabbing sick people have probably calculated the area of the land to take and the quality of the land to take before finally offering some kind of a contiguous State to the Palestinians.
A ceasefire now will only help Israel to make the Palestinians' destiny to be the permanently like the Native Americans' live in USA: Of Reservations, in Reservations, and as defeated and subjugated people.

To make Israel behave is the Hezbollah model from 2006: Bleed a First World country which has a lot to lose than its poverty-stricken opponents. The longer the conflict lasts, the more billions $ Israel will lose. Already Israel is trying to buy $700+ million of weapons from America--shows you they must be feeling some pinch.

There should be new fronts from all sides using uncoventional means: Fire cheap rockets from mountains, fields,.. from everywhere.

Thousands of Hamas rockets have terrorized Israeli society in the last week. Some two-thirds of Israelis are under attack and hundreds have been injured as a result of the rockets.

Two-thirds of Israelis? That is 66.67% of the Israeli population. Since the population size of Israel in 2021 is 8,773,632, the 66.67% figure gives you 5,849,380 people. Basically, the Palestinian resistance's rockets are having a huge impact on close to 6 million Israelis. That is definitely a huge number of people.

Outfront yeah that may seem like the case, I would disagree for two reasons:

1) They have taken very bad and humiliating strikes by the Israelis over the last few years. Tons of sabotage at their nuclear plants, losing a lot of scientists, and losing a lot of people in Israeli airstrikes in Syria without retaliating in any way. At one point and time they have to take their revenge, they are not a standby country like any of the other mid-east countries that is staying quiet because nothing is being done to them. All of this could be one long drawn out plan

2) I think they would have smartened up by now to realize that it is completely useless striking another deal for sanction relief as they have been pretty much doing the same thing the last 3 decades only for one US administration to enable it and then the one right after to dismantle it

I may be wrong, I guess time will tell shortly

Another good post.
To Iran: What is another good deal from Americans if another Trump comes to power in 2024 or the Democrats get pressured by Israel into walking away from another deal? American credibility was already lost after Trump walked away from the deal with Iran.
Iran has been taking the insults from Israel and I have a strong feeling they will respond to Israel in a befitting manner before long. Perhaps, as you said above, by opening a front via Hezbollah and Iranian proxies in Syria.

To those who said even a combined Muslim countries' armies can't take down Israel: I disagree. Only if America stays out then it would be game over for Israel in a frontal war with Turkey alone, lest nukes get involved. There is a reason Israelis have worked very hard to ensure the American political class stays very scared and loyal to the Israel Lobby in America. And if you read Walt and Mearsheimer paper from 2006 then you will see that they claim that Israel ALWAYS had a better military in terms of training and equipment--even in 1948. Beating bedouin armies was so long ago.

To those who said even a combined Muslim countries' armies can't take down Israel: I disagree. Only if America stays out then it would be game over for Israel in a frontal war with Turkey alone, lest nukes get involved. There is a reason Israelis have worked very hard to ensure the American political class stays very scared and loyal to the Israel Lobby in America. And if you read Walt and Mearsheimer paper from 2006 then you will see that they claim that Israel ALWAYS had a better military in terms of training and equipment--even in 1948. Beating bedouin armies was so long ago.
If there's no US, Palestinians themselves can kick out Israelis from their land.

View attachment 745268

The kidney of Yigal Yehoshua who was lynched last week by Arabs in Lod for being Jewish was donated to Randa Awes, an Arab woman in Jerusalem. "There are no Jews or Arabs, only humans," her family said.

This is what Israeli "apartheid" looks like.

Firstly I dont believe a single thing this government says, Secondly, even if true, she might have been a Mossad agent or god knows what. And thirdly, even if true, the person who authorised it can receive some award maybe called "the righteous amongst the occupiers". They can build a monument to him when its all over and you set 6 million people free from their prison.

Back
Top Bottom