What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Hamas performed well but still not enough to break the Israeli vicious cycle. Israel will still have the upper hand over Palestine for the coming years.

Israel will have the upper hand on Hamas for the next decades to come because they are in fact a none state actors who can punch way over their weight.. They have been preparing for this clearly due to their last couple of wars with Israel.

The only way to break their cycle completely is simply to force their airforce out of work.. If Hamas just managed to do that now Israel would be in all sorts of trouble. That is why Israel would have major issues with fighting state actors who can take out their airforce their whole stargetic planning will crumble once that occurs.. But they did expose the Iron dome cycle

Last edited:
For:
1. Breaking the Palestinian people resolve to protect their lands (Israel failed again).
2. Putting pressure on US Administration that they are Victims (Israel succeeded with $735M weapons deal)
3. Showing the Arab world how helpless you all are (Israel succeeded again)
4. Creating tensions between US and Iran (Israel succeeded again)
5. Massacre Palestinians in large numbers.. but not exceeding the limit that may shake our sleeping conscience.
Sabra and shatilla massacres didn't move these rulers...so don't expect anything
View attachment 744841
That's true.

No none state actors ever performed this well against Israel this is a fact... Hamas might be small none state actors but they punch way above their weight

Very good...actually I learned from you how to make a forceful complaint ... I meant organized roulla paana :D...but I am happy that everything sort out for you.
Actually some were my mistakes and some were misinterpretation but I could see their point so I didn't question it.

The fact they answered was enough to kill the issue. So I am happy and I hope they are too

Biden 'expressed his support for a ceasefire' in call with Israeli Prime Minister, White House says

"Our focus, our goal, every single action we take, every statement we make, is with the objective of reducing the violence and bring an end to the conflict on the ground," she said.

"There are times in diplomacy where we'll need to keep those conversations quieter, we won't read out every component of it," she went on. "But that is the objective, that is the prism through which every action and every comment is being made."

This is for public consumption..

Muslims will be like the froth on the sea. They will all feast on Muslims.....

You all know the above. It was promised. Sadly its in our time and we are pathetic

So finally people have started realizing the emotions don't win wars, strategy and perseverance do, whether it takes 20 odd years to achieve something.

In those 20 years, don't sign an agreement on any more land handover.. but try to get women and small children migrated from there, get educated, raise a very intelligent new generation that becomes leaders scientists, chemists, writers etc.

Gazans have an impressive literacy rate.. over 90%. They can make a better strategy than Af Talibs, who are successful in eventually kicking out NATO from Afghanistan. The brain behind that was Pakistan though.

Palestinians need to consult countries like Pakistan, which are able to avoid terrorist tag despite kicking the butts of NATO while providing them corridors.. THIS IS WHAT I CALL STRATEGY... THAT WINS WARS FOR YOU.. ROCKETS, MISSILES, EVEN AIRFORCES, DON'T.

If Israel wants further land, let them have it.. without compromising on the ownership.. constantly remind them that the whole land is a Palestinian land.. there is not an inch of Israeli land in that region. They can go fcuk themselves in Poland or Austria where they have come from.

What is a two state solution?? It's nothing other than giving up. Don't give up your right..

RETREAT IS PART OF WAR WHEN DONE AT THE RIGHT TIME.

Who is saying that such a conflict will be happening in very near future...apart from weapons and opinion building narrative (remember the weapons of mass destruction) superiority (which Arabs have none) they can use weather as a "force multiplier" (used in Vietnam War by US) so just imagine how far along and devastating that technology is today...so there are so many variables to counter which I am afraid the Arab world is NOT ready now and will NOT BE in the foreseeable future.

Anyone that knows anything About science and technology and industrial production knows that arabs have no chance against anyone militarily for the next 100 years.

you can’t fight israel when your planes are made in the US or Russia. When your phones have intel chips in them. They will disable your weapons and listen in to your conversations.

and Russia will Fight to defend Israel. There are over 1 million russian citizens living in Israel. Russia would intervene to help them. So would the US. And France and Uk.

the only chance they have is this kind of asymmetrical warfare that makes it too costly for Israel to advance militarily.

Most are Poles followed by Belrussian, Ukranians and Russians.
From my side, they can go to hell.

But important is that NO TWO STATE SOLUTION.. NOT A SINGLE INCH.. whether everyone has to migrate.. the right will remain..

Most are Poles followed by Belrussian, Ukranians and Russians.

Technically not according to my research 60% of them are from ''Muslim'' countries such as Algeria, Morocco, Tunisa, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Azerbaijan, Lebanon, Philstine, Afghanistan, Yemen and other arab countries they make half of the populations or over half.. The other half is East European + West Europeans + Ethiopia

Last edited:
Anyone that knows anything About science and technology and industrial production knows that arabs have no chance against anyone militarily for the next 100 years.

you can’t fight israel when your planes are made in the US or Russia. When your phones have intel chips in them. They will disable your weapons and listen in to your conversations.

and Russia will Fight to defend Israel. There are over 1 million russian citizens living in Israel. Russia would intervene to help them. So would the US. And France and Uk.

the only chance they have is this kind of asymmetrical warfare that makes it too costly for Israel to advance militarily.
CHINESE...

Without huge natural resources, they were able to transform completely in 50 years. I have seen that time when most of them used bicycles to travel. Now they have largest rail network.

They are giving the US hard time in every field.

Back
Top Bottom