What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

why is there a revival of ancient offering & holy days seeing the messiah is present on earth?

On one hand Isa 11:9 said no animals would be killed but in Eze45 animal sacrifices are offered.

Last edited:
why is there a revival of ancient offering & holy days seeing the messiah is present on earth?

On one hand Isa 11:9 said no animals would be killed but in Eze45 animal sacrifices are offered.

There seems to be disagreement among scholars on this point.

Personally , i think not and hope this practice would not return. Seems barbaric to me.

I think those ancient offering where a compromise to begin with , as this was the custom back than and they did not want to take it away from people. But God repeatedly said he does not need those offerings.

As for holydays , it is suggested that some would be canceled : for example Yom Kippur - where people are fasting as atonement for their sins. If in the end of days there would be no sins - so why fast ?

I think much of how it would be like we can not even imagine today.

~

Last edited:
They are in the news, and are harrassing Swedish citizens of Jewish origins. This is clearly connected to the conflict.

Google Translate:
”About 60 people gathered in a pro-Palestinian demonstration on Möllevångstorget in Malmö.
The manifestation has been dissolved with reference to the coronary restrictions.
When people began to leave the place, a person began to express threats and contempt for Jews and Judaism - and he is now suspected of incitement against ethnic groups.”

And how are the Palestinians in Sweden causing problems when the event was clearly to demonstrate against Israel's massive and brutal bombardments on the people of Gaza? The report stated the Swedish authorities dissolved the event using the Covid19 restrictions as an excuse. And then it says one person express threats and contempt for Jews and Judaism - and he is now suspected of incitement against ethnic groups.” It is only one expressing anger and contempt against Israel and its supporters. He or she didn't do anything physically to harm anyone else. Give us a break. It is obvious you're an Israeli firster and trying to malign the Palestinians there as people who are causing problems there, when you don't have any facts on your end.

They have that Power, Don't make the mistake of believing that Israel lost here anything except few extra people start using words like Apratide or Genocide against them. They slaughtered hundreds of Palestinians including 60+ Children without any consequences of any kind. Actually, it is in their Destiny that they will build their Temple, by destroying the Mosque. I believe that the words of the Prophet more than few emotional people. Allah has already set his plan in motion, no one has thought that they would return to Jerusalem but they did and now we right in front of our eyes are actively trying to destroy the mosque to build their Third Temple.

I've never seen a hadith that says that the Al-Aqsa Mosque will be destroyed and a Temple will be placed in its current location. So not sure how you can certain that the Al-Aqsa will be destroyed. The Muslim prophecies (i.e., hadiths) state Dajjal aka Antichrist or the False Messiah will be killed at the gates of Lodd. However, no hadith confirms the destruction of Al-Aqsa Mosque where the Temple will replace it.

I've never seen a hadith that says that the Al-Aqsa Mosque will be destroyed and a Temple will be placed in its current location. So not sure how you can certain that the Al-Aqsa will be destroyed. The Muslim prophecies (i.e., hadiths) state Dajjal aka Antichrist or the False Messiah will be killed at the gates of Lodd. However, no hadith confirms the destruction of Al-Aqsa Mosque where the Temple will replace it.

That's correct I've never came across any such hadith. The only one I've come across was regarding the Kabbah in the very last stages of this world:

Allah will send Isa (Jesus) at the head of a vanguard of between seven and eight hundred. While they are marching towards Dhu'l-Suwayqatayn, Allah will send a breeze from the direction of Yemen, which will take the soul of every believer. Only the worst of people will be left, and they will begin to copulate like animals. Ka'b said: "At that time, the Hour will be close at hand." 'Abdullah Ibn 'Amr said, "I heard the Prophet say, 'Dhu'l-Suwayqatayn from Abyssinia will destroy the Ka'ba and steal its treasure and Kiswah. It is as if I could see him now: he is bald-headed and has a distortion in his wrists. He will strike the Ka'ba with his spade and pick-axe.' " (Ahmad)

It was reported from 'Abdullah Ibn 'Omar that the Prophet said, "Leave the Abyssinians alone so long as they do not disturb you, for no-one will recover the treasure of the Ka'ba except Dhu'l-Suwayqatayn from Abyssinia." (Abu Dawud, in the chapter on the prohibition of provoking the Abyssinians)

It won't happen in our lifetime besides there is no prophecy surrounding that. According to prophecies the Caliphate will settle there for atleast 100-120 years and after their time period ends will 70k jews come from Isfahan together with Dajjal... That is when the temple gets build but also in that period it would be the end of Islam.. Dajjal will destroy an aging caliphate in that era and his a one man army he has superpowers.

Islam itself will come to an end after that Caliphate ends it's rule period and world hegemony for atleast 100-120 years and dajjal will be amongst people for atleast 20 years... Then when his killed Gog and Magog will immediately reset time. only few 10-20k in the whole world will survive Gog magog disaster they will begin life from allover our technology will be lost to humanity.. Dajjal will be killed in the city of Lod by Isa Banu Maryam in circa 2191 AD.

But all that ends once the promise of the prophet has been made true? he said my Ummah will not exceed 1500s.. The end comes around 1597 Islamic calender with the arrival of Dajjal it will force Islam to enter history books. Everything that has a begining has an end..

But not until we get another golden age. The prophet said there will be 3 golden ages.. We have already had 2 goleen ages in the beginning and in the middle and the end.. We didn't begin our end golden age yet and that Golden age could last anything between 120-150 years..

2051-2171 - Caliphate Period

2171-2191 - Dajjal

2191- Isa Banu Maryam period

2194-2195 - Gog and Magog period

Clock resets.. only 10-20k survives the Gog and magog onslaught on humanity. The survivors begin to repopulate the earth slowly thru out the ages Isa Banu Maryam himself gets married and have children then grows old and dies... He will become last prophet to ever walk on earth.. Humanity will keep existing for another thousand years until the world rotates the other way that is the end.. But it doesn't mean judgement day will occur immediately the world will lay in silence for billions of years and just like a barren area.... Everything in the universe begins to die and when everything dies then another big bang happens and once that big bang happens Judgement day takes finally place.. May god save us on that ugly day

A few corrections:

Gog and Magog will be destroyed by Allah (swt) at the time of Prophet Issa (Jesus) Bin Maryam (peace be upon him).

Then Khilafa will be restored in Al-Qudus (Jerusalem) and it will be its resting place where Prophet Issa Bin Maryam (peace be upon him) will be ruling it. He'll live for 40 years, marry, have children, and die like a normal human being.

Here is hadith confirming the destruction of Gog and Magog during the time of Prophet Jesus/Issa Ibn Maryam (peace be upon him):

An-Nawaas ibn Sam‘aan
 may  Allaah  be  pleased  with  him
said that "the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, mentioned the Dajjaal one morning. At times, he sometimes described him as being insignificant and at times as very significant, and we felt as if he were in the cluster of the date-palms… at length he said: He will then search for him (the Dajjaal) until he catches hold of him at the gate of Ludd (near Jerusalem) and kills him. Then a people whom Allaah will have protected from the Dajjaal will come to Jesus, son of Mary, and he will wipe over their faces and inform them of their ranks in Paradise. It will be under such conditions that Allaah will reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from among My servants such people against whom none will be able to fight; you take these people (the believers) safely to Mount Toor; and then Allaah will send Gog and Magog and they will swarm down from every slope. The first of them will pass the lake of Tiberias and drink out of it. And when the last of them passes, he will say: There was once water there… Jesus and his companions will then be besieged there so that the head of an ox will be dearer to them than one hundred Dinaars are to you, and Allaah's Messenger, Jesus, and his companions will supplicate Allaah, Who will send insects to them (Gog and Magog), which attack their necks; and in the morning they will perish like one single person. Allaah's Messenger, Jesus, and his companions will then come down to the earth and they will not find on the earth as much space as a single span which is not filled with their putrefaction and stench. Jesus and his companions will then again beseech Allaah, Who will send birds whose necks are like those of Bactrian camels, and they will carry them and cast them wherever Allaah wills. Then Allaah will send rain which no house of clay or tent of camel hair keeps out, and it will wash clean the earth until it looks like a mirror. Then the earth will be told to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing." [Muslim]

Indeed the killing of AntiChrist aka Dajjal at the gates of Lodd, as Islamic prophecies confirm, disproves the Jewish and Freemason beliefs that their Jewish king (in the Jewish case) and the Redeemer (in the Freemason case) will live forever and will be ruling the world from Jerusalem.

True Messiah - Prophet Issa Bin Maryam (peace be upon him) - marrying, having children, and dying just like a normal human being disproves the Christian belief that he is divine.

After the death of Prophet Issa/Jesus (pbuh), a wind will come and take away all believers (i.e, Muslims). That is when the end of age and its horrors will start.

That is my understanding.

And how are the Palestinians in Sweden causing problems when the event was clearly to demonstrate against Israel's massive and brutal bombardments on the people of Gaza? The report stated the Swedish authorities dissolved the event using the Covid19 restrictions as an excuse. And then it says one person express threats and contempt for Jews and Judaism - and he is now suspected of incitement against ethnic groups.” It is only one expressing anger and contempt against Israel and its supporters. He or she didn't do anything physically to harm anyone else. Give us a break. It is obvious you're an Israeli firster and trying to malign the Palestinians there as people who are causing problems there, when you don't have any facts on your end.
It is just an example. There is a continuous story of harassments, threats, attacks by masked men and firebombing of Synagogues.
Demands that Jews should be killed is illegal, and he will most likely get a prison sentence,

It will not be the first sentence.

The facts speak for themselves.

It is just an example. There is a continuous story of harassments, threats, attacks by masked men and firebombing of Synagogues.
Demands that Jews should be killed is illegal, and he will most likely get a prison sentence,

It will not be the first sentence.

The facts speak for themselves.

You have no facts, so stop derailing the thread, weirdo.

Let it make it clear .

The ends of days according to the bible is NOT the domination of one group of people of another. But the dominion of God over all man kind.

~

So is the message of Quran, As i said if we start getting land and slaughtering People in the name of an individual's religion then ISIS and AQ are both equals to Israel Govt.

You have to connect the Dots, the temple will be built in order to bring their Messiah out, that is something which will happen because we do know Esa AS will come back to kill him, their messiah is our Anti Christ and his arrival is bound with the building of Third Temple and construction of Third Temple can not be completed without the destruction of the Al-Aqsa mosque, Another thing which is logical here is that the Times all these things were happening the world has to be in utter chaos far more than the current Chaos, people would be desperate for a leader on all major traditions, in that times destroying one of the most important sites of Muslims will mark the arrival of their Messiah aka Dajjal, but also the mobilization of the Leader of Muslims aka Mehdi, if you read the Hadith or narrations separately you might believe that there is no direct referrence of Al-Aqsa being destroyed but in a context of the incidents that would occur, that is going to occur all points in the direction that Al-Aqsa will be destroyed by the Jews and hence mark the construction of their Temple, cause the only thing that stand in their temple is that mosque which is within the premisis of their temple, so it has to go and so their messiah can pop up. Don't think here that I want the destruction of any Mosque or any religious place even Church or Synagogs, but As I said that above all the plan of Allah is already in motion, it is he who is always in control of everything, everything he told Rasool Allah through visions which we know as Prophecies will come to pass, whether Muslims are in Power or weak.

A few corrections:

Gog and Magog will be destroyed by Allah (swt) at the time of Prophet Issa (Jesus) Bin Maryam (peace be upon him).

Then Khilafa will be restored in Al-Qudus (Jerusalem) and it will be its resting place where Prophet Issa Bin Maryam (peace be upon him) will be ruling it. He'll live for 40 years, marry, have children, and die like a normal human being.

Here is hadith confirming the destruction of Gog and Magog during the time of Prophet Jesus/Issa Ibn Maryam (peace be upon him):

Indeed the killing of AntiChrist aka Dajjal at the gates of Lodd, as Islamic prophecies confirm, disproves the Jewish and Freemason beliefs that their Jewish king (in the Jewish case) and the Redeemer (in the Freemason case) will live forever and will be ruling the world from Jerusalem.

True Messiah - Prophet Issa Bin Maryam (peace be upon him) - marrying, having children, and dying just like a normal human being disproves the Christian belief that he is divine.

After the death of Prophet Issa/Jesus (pbuh), a wind will come and take away all believers (i.e, Muslims). That is when the end of age and its horrors will start.

That is my understanding.

No.. What will be restored after Gog and Magog is a new era all together and not a caliphate But most people lose out on the prophecies is that they say 7 years everything will happen but that is not true and in fact that hadith is deaf while others that are more specific and realistic have been put into deaf category so you never see them.. There is a huge time cap between the arrival of Mahdi and Dajjal approx 100-120 years and there is 20 years time cap between Dajjal arrival and Isa Banu Maryam but there is about 3 years time cap between Isa and Gog and Magog.

The caliphate will happen when Mahdi comes out and his house will rule for approx 100-120 years with a full world hegemony.. The Dajjal events only occurs when they have fulfilled their timeline and their caliphate's existence has reached over 100+ years... The first Mahdi and Isa will never see each other because he will die after 40 years of rule and he will be inherited by another one who will rule 21 years and then another one will come after that one etc etc until Dajjal comes out.. There has technically been 4 calips in the world if you count rashidoon once but Mahdi will be the 5th and after his death will 7 other leaders come from his household in succession until the last one of them experience the arrival of Dajjal and Isa in Damascus where his leading prayers.

Mahdi will experience WW3 where as in the Dajjal era no such wars will happen because nobody can stop the man he has superpowers no Humans can take on him.. He will usurp the entire world hegemony from the Caliphate over night but what comes post Gog and Magog is called a reset just like what happened post-Noah... Gog and MAgog is like the Flood it will eliminate mankind except few 10-20k.. Gog and magog will flip the page on this entire epoch and new page will begin for mankind where Isa banu Maryam and his few followers will repopulate the earth like Noah and his 3 sons did

Last edited:
So is the message of Quran

yehhhhh , here is something we agree on and can work together to achieve for the sake of all man kind.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

, As i said if we start getting land and slaughtering People in the name of an individual's religion then ISIS and AQ are both equals to Israel Govt.

Oops celebrated too early .

you started well but than you had to ruin it with a shallow one liner. As if Hamas and Islamic jihad do not keep " slaughtering People in the name of an individual's religion "

Islamic jihad - the name itself evident for what they are all about.

As for Hamas :

" The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine, "

(Article 6) Hamas covenant.

"[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a waste of time, an exercise in futility."

(Article 13)

So much for as you put it : " slaughtering People in the name of an individual's religion "

~

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom