What's new

Israel launches air strikes on Syria

We were also expecting those trees who are going to protect you. I'm assuming you know what are those, let me guess Gharqad? While other trees will be your enemy. Why are they planting the seeds in al goulan and in Palestine? Because they believed what Prophet Muhammad said 1400 years ago that you will fall. So enjoy your time, in the end things will change.
Yeah, the thing about the trees was hard to believe. Harder to believe that people believe about that trees that yelled "Come, Jew is hiding behind me". But here you are, in flesh and bones, believing that trees speak.

My point is clear: As Muslims, you must accept that fact that it was the will of Allah to see the Arabs suffer continued humiliating defeats and for Israel to prosper. Allah willed it and you cannot deny that Allah judged you unworthy of his graces.

My point is clear: As Muslims, you must accept that fact that it was the will of Allah to see the Arabs suffer continued humiliating defeats and for Israel to prosper. Allah willed it and you cannot deny that Allah judged you unworthy of his graces.

Are you Jewish by faith?

Human skill, whether seen in war or anything else, has nothing to do with God. Armies and countries win wars due to applying human knowledge, skill and intelligence. Israel has won wars against Arabs due to having a better understanding of how to fight an armed conflict, not because of divine interference.

Human skill, whether seen in war or anything else, has nothing to do with God. Armies and countries win wars due to applying human knowledge, skill and intelligence. Israel has won wars against Arabs due to having a better understanding of how to fight an armed conflict, not because of divine interference.
If you don't believe in divine intervention then you are in the wrong forum, friend. There is a majority of Muslim members in this forum, discussing Islamic nations who are governed by Islamic law. Everything has to do with g-d.

If you don't believe in divine intervention then you are in the wrong forum, friend. There is a majority of Muslim members in this forum, discussing Islamic nations who are governed by Islamic law. Everything has to do with g-d.
take a seat and wait for God actions
Just be patient :partay:
Good is that we have our own responsabilities ... if Israel won the war as said Surenas, you were better organized
and now with better technology too

Hezbollah is not a country army but still opposite to many kind of "private" armies , they have a professional organization
Even if both we don't like them, we can agree that they are different than these stupid other groups
Is Lebanon able to get a professional army? If it was so, Hezbollah would not exist anymore

Fighting for life trumps fighting for death.

Good is that we have our own responsabilities ... if Israel won the war as said Surenas, you were better organized

Hezbollah is not a country army but still opposite to many kind of "private" armies , they have a professional organization
Even if both we don't like them, we can agree that they are different than these stupid other groups
Is Lebanon able to get a professional army? If it was so, Hezbollah would not exist anymore

Entities like Hez don't have any rules or morality. They don't need to target military, they just bomb anything and everything using people's back gardens to launch rockets from knowing return fire will hit these homes.

They win (PR) when these homes are hit with return fire.

They win just by not being obliterated themselves.

._. Hezbollah is good at killing tourist Jews in Bulgaria and the likes. As I stated earlier both Hezbollah and AlQedea are genocidals which means they have no right to exit.

If there's anyone to be blamed I would blame Nasser for his stupidity, throwing the Jews to the sea is unethical.

._. Hezbollah is good at killing tourist Jews in Bulgaria and the likes. As I stated earlier both Hezbollah and AlQedea are genocidals which means they have no right to exit.

It was not Hezbollah by any measure , that's why the western media briefly reported Israel's condemnation of Hezbollah for her jews being fried in Bulgaria ; The suspect was identified and he was a biracial guy released from Guantanamo , he acted on his own.

It was not Hezbollah by any measure , that's why the western media briefly reported Israel's condemnation of Hezbollah for her jews being fried in Bulgaria ; The suspect was identified and he was a biracial guy released from Guantanamo , he acted on his own.

I don't buy it man sorry. Hezbollah is a threat to world peace.

fine , don't buy it , but keep in mind you are buying from Israel :lol:

Hey bro, still supporting an Iranian militia imposed on Lebanon?

What if Lebanese Sunnis wanted their own militia imposed on Iran?

Is that cool bro?

Nice girlfriend in the avatar bro, she's pretty.

Is that cool bro?

Hezbollah was formed during the Israeli occupation of southern Lebanon , their cause is righteous , I've dealt with jews myself and so I do support Hezbollah , yes.

Is that cool bro?

btw , did you have your Bar Mitzav during a soccer match? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom