What's new

Israel jittery after Brotherhood victory in Egypt

Ultimately, Syrian President Hafez al-Assad decided to cancel the offensive. On October 23, the day the offensive was to begin, Syria announced that it had accepted the ceasefire, and ordered its troops to cease-fire, while the Iraqi government ordered its forces home.

So, you feel pain about Palestinians but let your own brothers suffer because you want luxury.

:rofl: Wanting a good economy is wanting luxury? You are a fool just look at what the 3 million Afghans have done to Pakistan's economy and you want Pakistan to take in more people. I said they would if they could afford to and the truth is they can't the example being the woeful economy and you say we are willing to let our brothers suffer because we want luxury. :rolleyes:

What is the point of taking in Biharis when we cannot offer them a better life atm? Think before you comment. :disagree:

Ultimately, Syrian President Hafez al-Assad decided to cancel the offensive. On October 23, the day the offensive was to begin, Syria announced that it had accepted the ceasefire, and ordered its troops to cease-fire, while the Iraqi government ordered its forces home.

Link please. Thanks

Hopefully peace will prevail in the region
attachment.php
attachment.php

Arabs lost every war, I agree with you. I mean, when you instigate a war, in 73, how in the world can you end up losing territory?
In the 1973 war the Egyptians did win the war by gaining back the sinai which was there objective.However,Syria failed in taking back the Golan Heights due to this they lost the war.

You're about as civilized as the Taliban and Al-Qaeda. In fact, you could join their ranks, i'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms.

@PlanetWarrior
Did you know that the whole story regarding Muhammad al-durrah was a blood libel?

Not only was the IDF falsely accused but it has been proven to be another attempt at delegitimization of Israel.

"France 2's communications director, Christine Delavennat, later said Abu Rahma denied having accused the Israeli army of firing at the boy in cold blood, and that this had been falsely attributed to him.[32]"

Not only did Israeli bullets not kill al-Durrah, there is even evidence suggesting that the entire event was staged. While this conclusion is not widely accepted, what is clear is that Israel has been unjustly vilified, and this continues in spite of the evidence.

Al Qaida & Taliban got lessons of Civilization from Zibgewni Brizenski a Jew of Polish origin who narrowly escaped from gas chamber of Hitler

don't think lie that Morsi is not iranian lover :) even hatred :)

I am not saying in terms of loving or hating Iran but talking about the political and economic crisis like Iran happening in Egypt..Mullah take over of revolution!

Back
Top Bottom