What's new

Israel IS a racist state

It's about the laws for God's sake. How are you all missing the point altogether. When a country can inflict apartheid, it generally means racism is ingrained in its society enough to a disturbingly high degree.

The Iranians know. Iran and Russia are not friends, this stupid assumption has gone along too far. They maintain suspicions of each other despite shared goals in preserving Syria. Russia even sold Iranian missile codes (s300 IIRC) to Israel some years back.

It's about the laws for God's sake. How are you all missing the point altogether. When a country can inflict apartheid, it generally means racism is ingrained in its society enough to a disturbingly high degree.
The Israelis remind me of Chinese .... they have a distrust for foreigners and at worst, racist. I guess you cannot blame them when their people/nations been attacked for thousands of years.

In short, hardly surprising is it?

Apologism for state racism and apartheid. Look man, give it a rest. Moreover, the Israelis have initiated every major conflict the state of Israel (created via aggressive annexation) has been involved in. Either read the facts or put a lid on it.

The Iranians know. Iran and Russia are not friends, this stupid assumption has gone along too far. They maintain suspicions of each other despite shared goals in preserving Syria. Russia even sold Iranian missile codes (s300 IIRC) to Israel some years back.
Poor Iran, who to trust, eh?

It's an Arab-Israeli problem, never understand why Pakistan and Turkey intervene...

I'd like the think the vast majority of Israelis are kind people. But I don't like Netanyahu. Just look at his face. Too stern to be a kind man. Hopefully the new generations of Israelis are not warmongers like him.

Apologism for state racism and apartheid. Look man, give it a rest. Moreover, the Israelis have initiated every major conflict the state of Israel (created via aggressive annexation) has been involved in. Either read the facts or put a lid on it.
I was actually agreeing with you. Israel/Israelis are racist.:argh:

It's an Arab-Israeli problem, never understand why Pakistan and Turkey intervene...
We have over 5 million Turks with Arab descent (Not even including the newly arrived immigrants/refugees).
Nationalists or even "kemalists" don't give a crap about what's going on in ME.

20%? Pffft. More like 30% by now.

And so what if Arab citizens in Israel have full rights? UN resolution called for 2 states, Israel and Palestine, both equal in size. Even if Arabs attacked Israelis first, Israelis have no right to renegade on the resolution. 2 wrongs don't make a right. If Israelis think they are so generous to Arabs, they would have to return to 1947 border and give up land to Palestine.
the arab are 20%

And the worst part is that it was always going to be that way. Do check out the last link with the fascistic quotes and policies of the leaders of Zionism. Sick state.

HamWatan is having a breakdown because Israel just spanked Iran in Syria.

Can someone help him out in seeking a hobby or something to take his mind off things?

Back
Top Bottom