What's new

Israel in the first UAE visit since murder of Hamas Al Mabouh

'M not a Fisk fan myself. But he has a name - you don't. And it's not clear what you mean by posting that link. Your "Bwahahaha" doesn't help it either. It makes you, not him, look retarded. But whatever. Not in the mood of crossing swords with you. Go and be retarded alone.
Fisk has a name of Hezballah propagandist and retard. U have a name of false flagger and a liar/ Fortunately I dont have such names.

Stop colonizing and destroying an entire peoples (The Palestinians)...how about that for a starter?
Modern Israel has been in existence since long before I was born and I think if they were committing genocide against Palestinians...there would be no more Palestinians. I am not going to argue with you about how or whether Israel should exist, but exist it does and you can't expect that they will not defend themselves against Hamas and it's leaders.

Modern Israel has been in existence since long before I was born and I think if they were committing genocide against Palestinians...there would be no more Palestinians. I am not going to argue with you about how or whether Israel should exist, but exist it does and you can't expect that they will not defend themselves against Hamas and it's leaders.

You need to learn what qualifies as genocide, it doesn't have to be genocide by killing. This is why an entity could be accused if having genocidal intentions but not of genocide. Israel is an occupying power that is on the offensive and not the defensive. This is the reality on the ground.

You need to learn what qualifies as genocide, it doesn't have to be genocide by killing. This is why an entity could be accused if having genocidal intentions but not of genocide. Israel is an occupying power that is on the offensive and not the defensive. This is the reality on the ground.
As I said, I am not going to argue with you about Israel's right to exist or not, but exist it does. When Hamas attacks Israel, Israel is going to respond. The leaders of Hamas are not exempt.

As I said, I am not going to argue with you about Israel's right to exist or not, but exist it does. When Hamas attacks Israel, Israel is going to respond. The leaders of Hamas are not exempt.

Do you know how to read properly or are you talking to yourself? Can you explain what I was describing in my post?

Do you know how to read properly or are you talking to yourself? Can you explain what I was describing in my post?
I can read just fine but I am obviously talking to myself because you have no intention of listening to what I have said. It takes two to have a conversation and you are convinced that only your opinion on this matter is right and worth listening to.

Well, you did not read what I've written, it seems.

Here,

Stop colonizing and destroying an entire peoples (The Palestinians)

I've even bold-ed the word to make it easy for you.

Here,

I not only read it, I responded to it...twice. Telling you both times that I had no interest in engaging in a debate about whether Israel had the right to be formed or to exist as it is a moot point. No matter what your opinion or my opinion may be, Israel does exist and isn't going anywhere any time soon. A

Here,

I not only read it, I responded to it...twice. Telling you both times that I had no interest in engaging in a debate about whether Israel had the right to be formed or to exist as it is a moot point. No matter what your opinion or my opinion may be, Israel does exist and isn't going anywhere any time soon. And as it does exist, Israel certainly has the right of self defence by killing those who have declared war against them.

I not only read it, I responded to it...twice. Telling you both times that I had no interest in engaging in a debate about whether Israel had the right to be formed or to exist as it is a moot point. No matter what your opinion or my opinion may be, Israel does exist and isn't going anywhere any time soon. A

Well, you read it, but didn't understand it.

So let me explain..

I am not saying Israel to be disbanded..nor am I talking about if Israel's existence is legitimate or not, I am talking about colonization of Israel under International Law. To be more precise, Israel's must stop colonizing West Bank, Gaza, and E.Jerusalem since these area belong to Palestinian people under all U.N resolutions and International Court of Justice's advisory statement in 2004 (which got approved by 15-0 margin, including American judge)...

In short, Israel must withdraw from colonized lands...like British did in 1947 with Indian subcontinent...and let a Palestinian state become a reality based on 1967, which is not possible as long as Israel is colonizing these lands.

Hope, I am more clear now...

Well, you read it, but didn't understand it.

So let me explain..

I am not saying Israel to be disbanded..nor am I talking about if Israel's existence is legitimate or not, I am talking about colonization of Israel under International Law. To be more precise, Israel's must stop colonizing West Bank, Gaza, and E.Jerusalem since these area belong to Palestinian people under all U.N resolutions and International Court of Justice's advisory statement in 2004 (which got approved by 15-0 margin, including American judge)...

In short, Israel must withdraw from colonized lands...like British did in 1947 with Indian subcontinent...and let a Palestinian state become a reality based on 1967, which is not possible as long as Israel is colonizing these lands.

Hope, I am more clear now...
1) Israel captured territories in defensive war from Jordan and Egypt.
2) According to UN SC Resolutions the withdrawal of Israel should be a part of peace process when Arabs recognize Israel.

But Hamas refuses to do so and other parties also insist on additional conditions like so called refugees.

1)
But Hamas refuses to do so and other parties also insist on additional conditions like so called refugees.

Why should they not be able to go back to the lands that they were born in or their ancestors?

1) Israel captured territories in defensive war from Jordan and Egypt.

I am a student of International Law (very basic level) and there can be no justification for colonialism.

Having said that, lets dissect your post..

Palestinians never attacked Israel. Jordan did. Today, Jordan, Egypt and Israel have peace treaties...yet you are not giving up Palestinian lands you occupied during war?

Direct violation of UN article 2 and 4th Geneva conventions. Furthermore, Israel is moving a part of its "civilian" population to the "occupied" territory, again, a direct violation of Geneva conventions and a war crime under International Law.

Don't believe me? Either get educated enough to understand International Law and its application on nations, OR, easier yet, READ what Israel's most leading authority on International Law has said about this issue. (Hint: He was the head of Ben Gurion university...I think you know who am I talking about, right?)

2) According to UN SC Resolutions the withdrawal of Israel should be a part of peace process when Arabs recognize Israel.

Which one?

Point out.

Secondly, Arabs have recognized Israel! Read about Arab peace initiative, which was sanctioned by entire Islamic World, including Iran. According to the proposed peace plan, Israel withdraws to its 1967 borders. Give Palestinians a chance to have their own, sovereign government, and follow U.N guide-lines stated in resolution 242..and in return, Arab League (which encompasses every Arab state!) will recognize Israel.

Guess what? Israel rejected the offer. Afterall, a colonist entity doesn't want peace with the colonized, since peace benefits the colonized people and jeopardizes the colonizer's ability to exploit, destroy, and enslave the colonized people at will...

Hamas has already stated that if Israel stops its colonization of West Bank, E.Jerusalem, and Gaza, they will accept Israel too and will be willing for a long-lasting peace.

Israeli newspaper (The largest one in Israel) reported this back in 2006

Hamas: We’ll recognize Israel within '67 borders - Israel News, Ynetnews

And in 2011, Hamas' foreign minister yet again stated that the organization is willing to accept Israel on 67' borders..

Hamas Foreign Minister: We Accept Two-State Solution With '67 Borders : The Two-Way : NPR

Again, it is Israel which is refusing to accept the peace and its continuously colonizing the Palestinian people, destroying them, and even committing war-crimes by destroying indigenous people's homes and lands, and replacing them by its own civilian population en masse..
People aren't illiterate red necks here my friend. Please, don't try to play us.

Last edited:
Palestinians never attacked Israel. Jordan did. Today, Jordan, Egypt and Israel have peace treaties...yet you are not giving up Palestinian lands you occupied during war?
Palestinians never had any state or lands. They were invented after Israel captured lands in defensive war from Jordan and Egypt.

Furthermore, Israel is moving a part of its "civilian" population to the "occupied" territory, again, a direct violation of Geneva conventions and a war crime under International Law.
Israel is not moving anyone. They move themselves. Just like Arabs move themselves to Israel.

Which one?

Point out.
You dont know basic facts. 242.

Secondly, Arabs have recognized Israel! Read about Arab peace initiative, which was sanctioned by entire Islamic World, including Iran. According to the proposed peace plan, Israel withdraws to its 1967 borders. Give Palestinians a chance to have their own, sovereign government, and follow U.N guide-lines stated in resolution 242..and in return, Arab League (which encompasses every Arab state!) will recognize Israel.

Guess what? Israel rejected the offer.
First of all Iran stated many times that anyone who negotiates with Israel should be destroyed etc. Secondly you could not set ultimatums: take it or leave. Israel is ready to negotiate and Israel already offered Palestinians a state, but it was rejected by Palestinians.

Israeli newspaper (The largest one in Israel) reported this back in 2006

Hamas: We’ll recognize Israel within '67 borders - Israel News, Ynetnews

And in 2011, Hamas' foreign minister yet again said that the organization is willing to accept Israel on 67' borders..
What Hamas saying is that they are ready for 10 year truce in exchange for full Israeli withdrawal.

Palestinians never had any state or lands. They were invented after Israel captured lands in defensive war from Jordan and Egypt.

Umm...interesting. Seems like your education level is lower than what I thought...So lets educate you a bit.

Palestinians aren't a "made up" people. That is a very illiterate thing to say, I'm afraid. This myth of Palestinians being "made up" people was popularized by Joan Peters, in her book "From Time Immemorial" in 1984. Her book got really famous in U.S but to the humiliation of our education system--that book was later proved to be a complete fraud. Historical fraud. British historians, looking at the evidence presented to them by Norman Finkelstein, concluded the book to be fraud. Funny enough, even most reputed Israeli historians working in Oxford at that time later called Joan's book as "Mythification of history". But apparently you are still stuck on that myth? Sad. I'd urge you to enhance your reading habits and develop enough literacy in you to read quality scholarship, not "myths" that suit your worldview.

Stop uttering these Israeli myths that even Israeli scholars have laughed on...Heck, even right-wing, Netanyahu supporting, Israeli historian of Palestinian nationalism,Yehoshua Porath, also straight out rejected Joan's book as a "mere compilation and repetition of long held, baseless Israeli myths." o_O

Israel is not moving anyone. They move themselves. Just like Arabs move themselves to Israel.

LOL..are you joking me?

Israeli government actively facilitate settlements. Also, again, it is Israel's duty to stop its civilian population from taking over an occupied land. Failing to do so constitutes a war crime under International Law.

You dont know basic facts. 242.

The sad part for you is that I know more than you think that I know.

I have read 242 in entirety, stop bullshitting please.

And again, Arabs are ready to recognize Israel but it is only Israel which is rejecting peace.

First of all Iran stated many times that anyone who negotiates with Israel should be destroyed etc.

LOL...

When and where? Show me a statement from Iranian foreign ministry? Can you?

Secondly, an "official" published/stated statements are what the world goes by..not rhetoric. You are only making excuses for Israel's colonization and sadly, you are making a joke out of yourself only.

Iran "officially signed" Arab peace process in OIC. and THAT is Iran's position. Rhetoric is for local consumption..

For example, one of U.S' governors and a runner for Presidential candidate slot, Rick Perry, called Turkish government as "Islamic terrorists" ....But does it mean that U.S sees Turkey as such? No, because the "stated" policy of foreign office is what dictates the "real" direction of nations...Same is the case here.

Iran's "official" position is that it sanctioned the Arab Peace Initiative...and it was Israel which rejected it and continued its colonization of the land.

Secondly you could not set ultimatums: take it or leave.

What do you mean? I couldn't understand your point here. Elaborate.

Israel is ready to negotiate and Israel already offered Palestinians a state, but it was rejected by Palestinians.

When? At Camp David?

If you are talking about that, then again, I've read Shlomo Ben Ami's book (Shlomo Ben Ami was the chief negotiator of Israel and the foreign minister of Israel at the time)...and to make it easier for you..let me give just one quote of Ben Ami

"If I was a Palestinians, I would have rejected the proposed offer too" ....lol

Israel didn't offer anything to Palestine based on 1967 borders. Israel's chief negotiator accepted it himself.

What Hamas saying is that they are ready for 10 year truce in exchange for full Israeli withdrawal.

Dude, are you serious?

Read the link...there is no mention of truce. Hamas said it is ready to recognize Israel based on 67' borders!

"Truce" and "recognition" are very different things..

Back
Top Bottom