What's new

Israel in the first UAE visit since murder of Hamas Al Mabouh

And yes, they are incredibly biased against Turkey when it comes to EU discussion but also members if congress here in the states have said bizarre things about turkey because the flotilla incident.
Dont get me wrong, i dont trust in any Media outlet out there, there are also Turkish medias blaming everything on West, USA or Israel which is the same BS like European one sided medias.

17th is piss poor?
wzbz.gif

Well relatively speaking we should be much better. But sanctions prevent it. A
lthough if sanctions are lifted, Iran has the potential to become on of the worlds largest economies.

I agree.but a country like Pakistan with near 200 m population has half of our GDP in the best way.Sanctions does not have much much effects.

I think Mossad probably was responsible but you can't really blame them. Hamas is hardly a benign organization. They are at war with Israel and Mahmoud al-Mabhouh was a military commander of Hamas responsible for attacks. What do you expect the Israelis to do?

Stop colonizing and destroying an entire peoples (The Palestinians)...how about that for a starter?

Dont get me wrong, i dont trust in any Media outlet out there, there are also Turkish medias blaming everything on West, USA or Israel which is the same BS like European one sided medias.

I know this, I always side with reason. However, world today is so black and white so we have to express more extreme views.

My point is you should consider context, in every situation a people's acts differently and in many cases has to. I know you're a well informed person to get this. :)

First of all brigade is 3000 not 100.
And do you think that makes you look better? :D

Thats for ur general knowledge. So when u made up retarded stories at least make them a bit reliable.

There's nothing made-up about Hazzy's story - the event in fact is very widely known among 2006 Lebanon War connaîsseurs. The top 1 Lebanon observateur in the West, Robert Fisk, referenced that one clash before, and he related it in terms very similar to Hazzy's.

Here's Fisk:
In 2006, Israel claimed it was sending 30,000 troops into Lebanon. In reality, it sent about 3,000 – and the moment they crossed the border, they were faced down by the Hizbollah. In some cases, Israeli soldiers actually ran back to their own frontier.

Needless to say, he's a thousands times a better source than you. He has facts; you have nationalistic butthurtness.

LoL. Like that pic.

But hey look at Iran reputation in the world. its viewed as a state sponsoring terrorism, isolated, sanctioned and economically deprived. While your people can not afford to eat you on other side supporting and funding terrorism.

Who said Iran can not afford to eat? LOL
We are a nation of 80 million, and while food items have gotten more expensive, not many are starving. We're not North Korea dude. ;)

I know this, I always side with reason. However, world today is so black and white so we have to express more extreme views.

My point is you should consider context, in every situation a people's acts differently and in many cases has to. I know you're a well informed person to get this. :)
True, using your own brain without letting someone to tell his own truth to you is the right thing.

Everyone will tell you his own story, the best is to stay out and think about the context like you said it.

True, using your own brain without letting someone to tell his own truth to you is the right thing.

Everyone will tell you his own story, the best is to stay out and think about the context like you said it.

Don't stay out, try to integrate our thoughts together. We aren't that far apart in views. From now on, I want to form a pact with you. I won't discuss any situation relate to Palestine without bringing you into discussion, informing you, also take time to listen to your ideas and try to incorporate them into my ideology. Deal?

Ask ur friends what happened when they met givaty in last war. It ended 200-0.

Cuty u should give back Palestine to the Paleatinian otherwise an earthquake will come but not for your sharon this time it will raise u to the ground and there are no occupation zionists anymore.Do you know it?

It shows that he knows NOTHING about military. Just like u. But u are a girl so thats ok.

Bwuahaha.
Derpity derpity derp. I'll take that as you admitting defeat--coated in some sophomoric insulting to not look as bad. That was a quick one for you. But to be on topic, not as quick as your soldiers did seven years ago.:rofl:

Don't stay out, try to integrate our thoughts together. We aren't that far apart in views. From now on, I want to form a pact with you. I won't discuss any situation relate to Palestine without bringing you into discussion, informing you, also take time to listen to your ideas and try to incorporate them into my ideology. Deal?
I have to admit that im not an experts on Israel/Palestine conflict so i will not comment that much on this issue.
What i meant with staying outside is to think for yourself, i would like to see Israelis and Palestinians live in peace, thats maybe utopic but its better than having no hope at all.

You know my oppinnion about all the thing happening in ME, all i can say is everyone is blaming the other side while nobody is really innocent.
And the sad parts is, its allways the innocent civilians (mostly Children) who are the loosers.

So, sry but i wont go into this deal, but im allways ready to hear others oppinnions and respect it as long as it doesnt support violance.

Cuty u should give back Palestine to the Paleatinian otherwise an earthquake will come but not for your sharon this time it will raise u to the ground and there are no occupation zionists anymore.Do you know it?
My house is well built Ressurection jan, so no worries.

Derpity derpity derp. I'll take that as you admitting defeat--coated in some sophomoric insulting to not look as bad. That was a quick one for you. But to be on topic, not as quick as your soldiers did seven years ago.:rofl:
Robert Fisk is a clown and retard:

Robert Fisk: As the 6am ceasefire takes effect... the real war begins - Robert Fisk - Commentators - The Independent

Bwahahaha

My house is well built Ressurection jan, so no worries.

Robert Fisk is a clown and retard:

Robert Fisk: As the 6am ceasefire takes effect... the real war begins - Robert Fisk - Commentators - The Independent

Bwahahaha

'M not a Fisk fan myself. But he has a name - you don't. And it's not clear what you mean by posting that link. Your "Bwahahaha" doesn't help it either. It makes you, not him, look retarded. But whatever. Not in the mood of crossing swords with you. Go and be retarded alone.

Back
Top Bottom