What's new

Israel in the first UAE visit since murder of Hamas Al Mabouh

Gulf arabs aren't Muslims, they are basically like Quraysh tribes if you know anything about them.

The rest of Arabic representatives are too busy sorting things out in their own nations and don't believe in themselves. They believe we can't things done.

Only Arabs who actually oppose Israeli-US politics/strategy in the region are a few Al Qaeda groups, Hezbollah, Hamas, MB, and Libyan militias. That's about it.

That is all kinds of fucked up shit man. So wrong. You cant call people non Muslims.

Palestinians aren't a "made up" people. That is a very illiterate thing to say, I'm afraid. This myth of Palestinians being "made up" people was popularized by Joan Peters, in her book "From Time Immemorial" in 1984.
Its fact. There were not any Palestinians in 1950-es for example.

Also, again, it is Israel's duty to stop its civilian population from taking over an occupied land.
Really where from u get that bizarre idea?

I have read 242 in entirety, stop bullshitting please.
Then why u are asking silly questions?

And again, Arabs are ready to recognize Israel but it is only Israel which is rejecting peace.
Hamas, which represents majority of Palestinians does not. And Fatah also makes additional demands and rejected actual Israeli offers.

When and where? Show me a statement from Iranian foreign ministry? Can you?
Iran's president:

"Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury," he said. Any Islamic leader "who recognizes the Zionist regime means he is acknowledging the surrender and defeat of the Islamic world."

Iran "officially signed" Arab peace process in OIC. and THAT is Iran's position.
No it did not.

For example, one of U.S' governors and a runner for Presidential candidate slot, Rick Perry,
Runner is no one.

When? At Camp David?
Camp David, Taba later by Olmert in 2006.

Israel didn't offer anything to Palestine based on 1967 borders. Israel's chief negotiator accepted it himself.
Thats not true. Offers were very close to 1967 borders with very minor corrections.

Read the link...there is no mention of truce. Hamas said it is ready to recognize Israel based on 67' borders!
No journalists just made a mistake. Hamas said they are ready to accept Palestinian state in 1967 borders for truce. Some journalists thought that means recognition of Israel but that does not.

1) Israel captured territories in defensive war from Jordan and Egypt.
2) According to UN SC Resolutions the withdrawal of Israel should be a part of peace process when Arabs recognize Israel.

But Hamas refuses to do so and other parties also insist on additional conditions like so called refugees.

1967 was an offensive war by Israel. Don't lie here, this forum is not for hard line Israeli liars.

I can read just fine but I am obviously talking to myself because you have no intention of listening to what I have said. It takes two to have a conversation and you are convinced that only your opinion on this matter is right and worth listening to.

You're coming off as a troll.

1967 was an offensive war by Israel. Don't lie here, this forum is not for hard line Israeli liars.
Egypt declared blockade against Israel, which is act of war. Israel in response attacked Egypt and captured Gaza and Sinai.

Then Jordan and Syria attacked Israel. Israel in responded and and captured West Bank and Golan.

Egypt declared blockade against Israel, which is act of war. Israel attacked Egypt.

Then Jordan and Syria attacked Israel.

Israel 'preemptively' attacked all three nations. Syria was negotiating ceasefire on first couple days and American intelligence picked this up which is why Israel sank the USS Liberty and killed 34 American sailors.

Btw, their actions were way overboard and weren't defensive in that war. Also, apparently you recognize an blockade as an act of war so Israel's blockade of Gaza was an act if war and the Palestinains were acting in self defense.

Israel 'preemptively' attacked all three nations. Syria was negotiating ceasefire on first couple days and American intelligence picked this up which is why Israel sank the USS Liberty and killed 34 American sailors.
Spare me of ur conspiracy. :wave:

Btw, their actions were way overboard and weren't defensive in that war. Also, apparently you recognize an blockade as an act of war so Israel's blockade of Gaza was an act if war and the Palestinains were acting in self defense.
Blockade came well after rocket attacks.

Its fact. There were not any Palestinians in 1950-es for example.

No its not.

Please, enhance your education level. Heck, your OWN universities offer courses, and have expert scholars, on the topic of "Palestinian Nationalism" ...Have some self-respect, please.

You can not "invent" the indigenous peoples of a land.

Really where from u get that bizarre idea?

International Law.

state can not move its populations in an occupied territory and they can not also make the excuse "Oh well, we didn't move them. They just went and took over by themselves"

You know how uneducated you are looking right now with your childish excuses?

Then why u are asking silly questions?

Because I'm sure you haven't read a thing of U.N 242 resolution...

Hamas, which represents majority of Palestinians does not. And Fatah also makes additional demands and rejected actual Israeli offers.

Again wrong. Hamas is ready to accept two-state solution as I showed you in previous post by giving links. You are just BSing...

Iran's president:

"Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury," he said. Any Islamic leader "who recognizes the Zionist regime means he is acknowledging the surrender and defeat of the Islamic world."

:lol:

Yeah..I knew it. You won't be able to produce any "stated and official" position of Iran against two-state solution because Iran's "official" position is the recognition of two-state solution based on 1967 borders.

What you have quoted is "rhetoric" and you know it yourself, not the official position of state of Iran.

PS, Ahmedinijad is no longer the president...

No it did not.

Are you mentally retarded or what?

OIC unanimously passed Arab Peace Initiative and Iran signed on it, too. Please do a simple Google search about Arab peace initiative...

Runner is no one.

He was a governor of one of the largest state of United States.

Camp David, Taba later by Olmert in 2006.

Again, you haven't read a single word regarding your own history, have you?

Taba negotiations were called off by Israeli themselves. Atleast read what Israeli chief negotiator have written about it. Read Shlomo Ben Ami's book as a starter...

Thats not true. Offers were very close to 1967 borders with very minor corrections.

:lol:

Minor corrections? Have you seen the map presented at Camp David/Taba to Palestinians? Have you ever wondered "why" Israeli foreign minister himself said "If I was a Palestinian, I would have rejected the offer too" ...

Just a hint, in that "minor correction", Israel was talking about taking entire Jerusalem to it....and having other parts of Jordan Valley to itself as well...if this is "minor" than I don't know what "major" would be.

No journalists just made a mistake. Hamas said they are ready to accept Palestinian state in 1967 borders for truce. Some journalists thought that means recognition of Israel but that does not.

I have MULTIPLE sources of Hamas' offer to recognize two-state solution..do ALL journalists made the mistake at the same time? lol..And you are just bullshitting with no evidence.

Spare me of ur conspiracy. :wave:

Blockade came well after rocket attacks.

Not a conspiracy, and people can search for facts on their own, there is information available regarding the blockade and siege of Gaza on the Internet. They don't need to hear things from IDF spokesman.

1. Either you don't know what a troll is as my comment was pointed but respectful or...
2. Anyone who has an opinion you don't like you think is a troll.

No, you're a troll for being a troll. It's clear after I seen your response to my post.

No its not.

Please, enhance your education level. Heck, your OWN universities offer courses, and have expert scholars, on the topic of "Palestinian Nationalism" ...Have some self-respect, please.
You cant provide any proof of Palestinian people existence. Thats why u nerve.

You can not "invent" the indigenous peoples of a land.
First of all many so called Palestinians are migrants. Even Palestinians themselves say so. Secondly before 1967 they were simply Arabs. They were called Palestinians for propaganda purpose.

International Law.
Really cite me where it says that we should PREVENT people fro settling there.

Because I'm sure you haven't read a thing of U.N 242 resolution...
I knew what it saying u did not.

Again wrong. Hamas is ready to accept two-state solution as I showed you in previous post by giving links. You are just BSing...
It was journalist headline not actual quote of Hamas. Hamas says only that they are ready to accept truce for Palestinian state in 1967 borders. We have such truce already: 5 rockets were fired just couple days ago.

So basically what u are saying: give all lands to Hamas and in exchange they will fire rockets at u.

Yeah..I knew it. You won't be able to produce any "stated and official" position of Iran against two-state solution because Iran's "official" position is the recognition of two-state solution based on 1967 borders.
I provided a quote of Iranian president.

You could not provide anything.

OIC unanimously passed Arab Peace Initiative and Iran signed on it, too. Please do a simple Google search about Arab peace initiative...
I dont need to search for u. Provide links.

He was a governor of one of the largest state of United States.
States dont have a foreign policy. He is no one.

Taba negotiations were called off by Israeli themselves. Atleast read what Israeli chief negotiator have written about it. Read Shlomo Ben Ami's book as a starter...
It was rejected by Palestinians.

Minor corrections? Have you seen the map presented at Camp David/Taba to Palestinians?
Yes very minor corrections.

Just a hint, in that "minor correction", Israel was talking about taking entire Jerusalem to it....
Thats simply false:

Final Status Map Presented by Israel - Taba, January 2001

and having other parts of Jordan Valley to itself as well...if this is "minor" than I don't know what "major" would be.
Again false. The entire Joran valley was offered for Palestinian state:

Final Status Map Presented by Israel - Taba, January 2001

I have MULTIPLE sources of Hamas' offer to recognize two-state solution..do ALL journalists made the mistake at the same time? lol..And you are just bullshitting with no evidence.
Hamas agrees only for temporary two state solution.

You cant provide any proof of Palestinian people existence. Thats why u nerve.

No, I am not 'nerve' (whatever that means), but I'm kinda surprised that you are on same level as random youtube retards. I mean, I expected an IDF soldier to be more educated on the issue.

So, are you claiming that no peoples lived in the land between Jordan River and Mediterranean sea ever? Israel did not displace any indigenous peoples to form its country? Have I understood you correctly?

First of all many so called Palestinians are migrants. Even Palestinians themselves say so. Secondly before 1967 they were simply Arabs. They were called Palestinians for propaganda purpose.

Source? :lol:

Again.seems like you still believe Joan Peters book which has been declared as "academic fraud" by Academia of British and as well as Israel itself.

Why are you acting like a child?

Secondly, it doesn't matter if you call them Arabs, Palestinians, or heck even Americans..the point is, they were indigenous peoples of the land..and Israel colonized them..and International Court of Justice also called Israeli occupation as "illegal"...

Really cite me where it says that we should PREVENT people fro settling there.

I am not going to baby feed you. Go and read Fourth Geneva Convention, and more precisely, go and read "Responsibilities of an occupying power" ...

Or lets make it easier...International Court of Justice has declared settlements as illegal too and have told Israel to remove them. Do you think they don't know what the 'law' is? :lol: They are the highest judicial body of planet..

Give it a rest dude...

PS, you are such liar that you think I believed in what you said. So according to you, Israeli state has no part in settlements and settlers just move to West Bank on their own (I wonder why Israeli police, border guys etc don't stop them? They definitely stop Palestinians from moving into mainland Israel o_O) ..but even leaving aside this, how do you explain this?

Israel announces new tenders for new settlement units in the West Bank - CNN.com

"The Israeli Ministry of Construction and Housing has issued tenders for the building of 1,877 settlement units in the West Bank and Jerusalem."

While you claimed that Israeli state had no part to play in settlements and Israeli settlers just move on their own without Israel's approval or help.

Ummm, I wonder what was that about? :sarcastic:

It was journalist headline not actual quote of Hamas. Hamas says only that they are ready to accept truce for Palestinian state in 1967 borders. We have such truce already: 5 rockets were fired just couple days ago.

I gave you multiple sources to prove my point. You are just giving me assertions without any proofs.

So basically what u are saying: give all lands to Hamas and in exchange they will fire rockets at u.

I see, you have comprehension problems too..No wonder you never read any quality scholarship from your own nation.

So let me be clear: I'm saying that Israel should completely withdraw from the colonized lands and let there be a Palestinian state in based on territories of Gaza, West Bank, and E.Jerusalem..pragmatic solution to right of return..and in return, Hamas should stop firing rockets at Israel.

In essence, Israel and Palestine should be two states just like there are other states in the world.

I provided a quote of Iranian president.

Exactly. You provided me "rhetoric", not official stated position.

You could not provide anything.

Again, you are such a childish act that I literally have to spoon-feed you. Here you go, and ISRAELI newspaper reporting..

Why is Israel so afraid of the Arab Peace Initiative? | The Times of Israel

Relevant part

" According to the Arab Peace Initiative, 57 Arab and Muslim states will establish “full diplomatic and normal relations” with Israel, in exchange for a “comprehensive peace agreement” with the Palestinians. The Islamic Republic of Iran is among the countries that endorse the initiative."

The picture is from official Arab league website, showing the countries which endorsed the peace plan.

API-with-Iran.jpg

It was rejected by Palestinians.

LOL! Again, read some book one day.

Shlomo Ben Ami's book is a good starter. At Taaba, it was Israelis who called off the negotiations because of upcoming elections in Israel.

:

Taaba was "called-off" by Israel itself.

It was like saying "Hey Palestinians..what about this offer?" and then "Oh never mind, we are calling off the negotiations. See ya laterrrrrr"

Hamas agrees only for temporary two state solution.

I quoted you Hamas officials themselves, with links as well, while you are just making up stories.

Modern Israel has been in existence since long before I was born and I think if they were committing genocide against Palestinians...there would be no more Palestinians. I am not going to argue with you about how or whether Israel should exist, but exist it does and you can't expect that they will not defend themselves against Hamas and it's leaders.
then according to your logic adolf hitler armies didnt commit genocide because there are still jews left

Back
Top Bottom