zu0zyw.jpg

zu136c.jpg

zu0f9w.jpg

mimg-1288546867.jpg

818885621_24a82b07cf_b.jpg

mimg-1316252497.jpg

mimg-1375357841.jpg

Hi,
I am a Canadian Pakistani born in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Do you think i will be allowed to travel there?

Hi,
I am a Canadian Pakistani born in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Do you think i will be allowed to travel there?

Hi, with Canadian passport i cant see why not, probably you will have more strict screening, but if you are "clean" i see no problem. Mohamed Merah(Toulouse shotting) of Algerian origin were in Israel, he entered through Jordanian border, and in no way im implying that you are a terrorist :)

Hi, with Canadian passport i cant see why not, probably you will have more strict screening, but if you are "clean" i see no problem. Mohamed Merah(Toulouse shotting) of Algerian origin were in Israel, he entered through Jordanian border, and in no way im implying that you are a terrorist :)

Interestingly, i have an American Jewish in my distant family as well...
Anyways if i get through, can you guys tell me which areas to visit and not to visit specifically?

Interestingly, i have an American Jewish in my distant family as well...
Anyways if i get through, can you guys tell me which areas to visit and not to visit specifically?

I cant think of place that one should not visit, if i were a tourist i would like to see real people and how they live rich poor beautiful ugly... Fortunately in Israel there are few places where you might be in danger of attack/robbery/murder

u stupid occupiers ur time will come when every thing goes back to his real owner the Palestinian people
go hell Israel = IS-Real Terror

warcrime.jpg

my toilet paper is ur flag

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom