What's new

Israel in photos

I work for Mossad :lol:.... (just kidding)

No need to be an extremist here. I have visited many countries around the world and Israel is probably one of the countries in the Middle East i haven't visited. You must give credit to them, even though they are not our allies. I'm really interested in how they converted deserts into agricultural and economic world. If i were you, i would learn to grow things in our own backyard. In Pakistan we usually import things like Tea, Coffee Beans, Dates, Tomatoes, Olives, Sugar from: Italy, India, U.S, etc to spend Billions of dollars!
we in Tunisia we have good agriculture and our army is converting some of desert to oasis

some to keep desert tourism

tunisia have the best olives oil in Mediterranean

Actually in Pakistan we can grow anything. We have all 4 climates. The problem is that our farmers are not educated. I want to learn so i can transfer the knowledge to them. Ultimately my goal is to help poor people who don't make money.

Wow...which place is this in Israel ?

Looks more like an Indian tropical jungle.
Looks like upper Galilee. Does not look like jungle to me. :)

u don't have nature like in Tunisia
u got building that is it

and im doubt about the pic of the city
We dont have nature like in Tunisia, but still we are happy with out little country.

VolkovMikhail-1.jpg

172465629.jpg

Israel_4580-1.jpg

382591.jpg

380875.jpg

380259.jpg

286986.jpg

^^^^^
I always thought Israeli chicks were the most beautiful...but now looking at Israel's city pics that perception of mine has changed...

Definitely a must visit country for me atleast.

Thanks for the amazing pics...Hope more keep coming

after seeing these pictures of isreal i know that it is not war that is respansoble for our mistakes in egypt it is our courropted leaders fault in egypt everything is the wrong way except the army
economy agricalture diplomacy indstry everything is not working right i thank god for our army high command the only thing working right in egypt

Actually in Pakistan we can grow anything. We have all 4 climates. The problem is that our farmers are not educated. I want to learn so i can transfer the knowledge to them. Ultimately my goal is to help poor people who don't make money.

Nobel cause you have.

From Wikipedia:

Agriculture in Israel is a highly developed industry: Israel is a major exporter of fresh produce and a world-leader in agricultural technologies despite the fact that the geography of Israel is not naturally conducive to agriculture. More than half of the land area is desert, and the climate and lack of water resources do not favor farming. Only 20% of the land area is naturally arable.[1] Today agriculture represents 2.5% of total GDP and 3.6% of exports.[2] While agricultural workers make up only 3.7% of the work force, Israel produces 95% of its own food requirements, supplementing this with imports of grain, oil seeds, meat, coffee, cocoa and sugar.[2]

Israel is home to two unique types of agricultural communities, the kibbutz and moshav, which developed as Jews from all over the world immigrated to the country and embarked on a pioneering enterprise

Based on my multiple visits to Haifa, Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, I can vouch for the fact that Israel is a first-world country in terms of infrastructure and std of living. It also offers a lot of natural beauty, ancient history and a highly educated and productive people. Israelis can be genuinely proud of that.

Let me share a joke I heard from an Israeli friend when I visited the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem..

When President Jimmy Carter visited the Western Wall along with Prime Minister Menachem Begin around the time of Camp David accord, Mr. Begin said to Mr. Carter: "Mr. President, you can wish and pray here for anything you want and God will grant your wish and prayer." In response, Carter prayed out loud for Israel to withdraw from the occupied West Bank and Gaza to pre-1967 border. Hearing this prayer, Begin said to Carter, "Mr. President, you are only talking to a wall".

http://www.riazhaq.com/2008/07/obama-and-carter-prayers-in-jerusalem.html

Back
Top Bottom