46805986.jpg

46714716.jpg

46757676.jpg

28470020.jpg

25818568.jpg

27016878.jpg

25656298.jpg

Planning to visit Israel this June, folks! :D

Already planned a whole load of stuff to do. Need to visit the Israeli embassy for visa though and that's quite far away from my place (about the same distance as Delhi to Dubai..:lol:).

Can any Israeli friends here, tell me whether my chosen time is the best or some other time of the year would be better?

We've got flights from Mumbai to Tel Aviv on Jet Airways usually. How's El Al though?

Thanks in advance.

Already planned a whole load of stuff to do. Need to visit the Israeli embassy for visa though and that's quite far away from my place (about the same distance as Delhi to Dubai..:lol:).

Can any Israeli friends here, tell me whether my chosen time is the best or some other time of the year would be better?

We've got flights from Mumbai to Tel Aviv on Jet Airways usually. How's El Al though?

Thanks in advance.

Mate - Care to share the itinerary with me? No personal information but general information on which places and how many days and what else you plan to see? Myself planning in 2013 and I do not prefer tour packages as I plan my own trip.

Thanks in advance.

The summer is an awesome time to come visit Israel, you should go straight to Eilat first. I'd wait till the end of June, that's when studies end here and people just enjoy themselves for 2 months of vacation.

Eilat is filled with beautiful women sunbathing beneath the sun all afternoon near the beaches, there's diving underwater and swimming with dolphins, then you go to Tel-Aviv(The party central of Israel, literally open 24/7) and of course if you are feeling like sightseeing there is Jerusalem(Beautiful city filled with holy and ancient places.). Traveling between cities will be a pleasant surprise because there are just dozens of miles of nothing but nature and open fields under the blue sky.

I use only El-Al, but that really is up to personal preference. :)

Carmelit Haifa metro subway 2010
I just love my city :smitten::smitten:
11968898.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom