What's new

Israel in photos

Hi,
I am a Canadian Pakistani born in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Do you think i will be allowed to travel there?

Why in your right mind would you want to visit Israel....

attachment.php

Come on Mootaz, no need for that. This is a thread for Israeli photos, so let it remain that.

attachment.php

He's free to visit whatever he pleases. I, myself, want to visit Israel.

Come on Mootaz, no need for that. This is a thread for Israeli photos, so let it remain that.

He's free to visit whatever he pleases. I myself, want to visit Israel.
there no nation called israel but there a terror organization called israel

Yet Arabs with 22 huge states cry about stolen land. :lol:

So if I come and forcefully take one of the rooms in your house, without your permission, and make it my home...won't you try to get rid of me?
I'll also start kicking you lot out of the house slowly, and murdering the rest.

Have I created a good enough scenario?

So if I come and forcefully take one of the rooms in your house, without your permission, and make it my home...won't you try to get rid of me?
I'll also start kicking you lot out of the house slowly, and murdering the rest.

Have I created a good enough scenario?
Your scenario is bad. Arabs did not had any rooms. Europeans gave then 22 huge countries but they white its not enough.

we are not cry about land it our land u don't have right there
Keep whining. Meanwhile caravan passes by:

558115178_9f7388bbfd_b.jpg

Aviv_Vaknin_by_RoieG.jpg

Sundown_at_Sea_by_RoieG.jpg

The_Beauty_and_the_Beast_by_ahermin.jpg

22202810150164060851936.jpg

Israel_4615-1.jpg

Israel_4601-1.jpg

Your scenario is bad. Arabs did not had any rooms. Europeans gave then 22 huge countries but they white its not enough.

Keep whining. Meanwhile caravan passes by:

558115178_9f7388bbfd_b.jpg

Aviv_Vaknin_by_RoieG.jpg

Sundown_at_Sea_by_RoieG.jpg

The_Beauty_and_the_Beast_by_ahermin.jpg

22202810150164060851936.jpg

Israel_4615-1.jpg

Israel_4601-1.jpg
u don't have nature like in Tunisia
u got building that is it

and im doubt about the pic of the city

attachment.php

I work for Mossad :lol:.... (just kidding)

No need to be an extremist here. I have visited many countries around the world and Israel is probably one of the countries in the Middle East i haven't visited. You must give credit to them, even though they are not our allies. I'm really interested in how they converted deserts into agricultural and economic world. If i were you, i would learn to grow things in our own backyard. In Pakistan we usually import things like Tea, Coffee Beans, Dates, Tomatoes, Olives, Sugar from: Italy, India, U.S, etc to spend Billions and Billions of dollars! Foreign Surveys have been conducted in Pakistan showing that we have that capability. Want to help Pakistan? i would ask you also to get out of your shell.

Back
Top Bottom