What's new

Israel in photos

Believe me, having been to Israel, it is. :agree:

Don't believe anybody telling you that its either a land of extra-terrestrial supermen or horn-headed devils. Its a just a land populated by human beings.

:rofl: Nice one ! Not surprised !!! you are Indian :lol:

:rofl: Nice one ! Not surprised !!! you are Indian :lol:

Should you be surprised. Again based on my personal experiences, people in Iran are some of the most hospitable and welcoming that I've met. Their feelings towards me were always from the heart. So I grew to have great affection and respect for them. The biggest plus was that they introduced me to some great cuisine. I can now cook some Iranian dishes too.
Nothing unusual about that I hope.

Though I am an Indian (by birth and citizenship).

p.s. may I add that when I visited Iran in my youger days, I felt that the young Iranian ladies esp from the North were some of the prettiest that I'd seen. But that is a different matter and off-topic besides. :)

Should you be surprised. Again based on my personal experiences, people in Iran are some of the most hospitable and welcoming that I've met. Their feelings towards me were always from the heart. So I grew to have great affection and respect for them. The biggest plus was that they introduced me to some great cuisine. I can now cook some Iranian dishes too.
Nothing unusual about that I hope.

Though I am an Indian (by birth and citizenship).

p.s. may I add that when I visited Iran in my youger days, I felt that the young Iranian ladies esp from the North were some of the prettiest that I'd seen. But that is a different matter and off-topic besides. :)

:what: ............ !

Believe me, having been to Israel, it is. :agree:

Don't believe anybody telling you that its either a land of extra-terrestrial supermen or horn-headed devils. Its a just a land populated by human beings.

& Palestinians too are human beings never seen any indians trying to say that to israelis....

nice pics minus the dead bodies of Palestinian children

& Palestinians too are human beings never seen any indians trying to say that to israelis....

Of course the Palestinians are. That is why India has good relations with Palestine over the years. Just as Melika knows that India has good relations with Iran also.But may be you don't know that (among other things).

So do some finding out, don't jump to conclusions and general banalities. :azn:

Of course the Palestinians are. That is why India has good relations with Palestine over the years. Just as Melika knows that India has good relations with Iran also.But may be you don't know that (among other things).

So do some finding out, don't jump to conclusions and general banalities. :azn:

as i know ! india is one of the most unreliable countries in world :whistle:

as i know ! india is one of the most unreliable countries in world :whistle:

now wht can i say i dont even need any conclusion & this is the image of india in everyones mind.......indians should not be selfish & try to think like a humans.

Not too much that you know then? :rofl:

But does that make a difference to anyone? No, so time to move on to more worth-while matters.

yeah for you every one is ill informed & only u r highly informed....:D

645734.jpg

645589.jpg

645594.jpg

645711.jpg

645621.jpg

645712.jpg

645713.jpg

now wht can i say i dont even need any conclusion & this is the image of india in everyones mind.......indians should not be selfish & try to think like a humans.

yeah for you every one is ill informed & only u r highly informed....:D

Who is everyone? Let's see Pakistan , China , Bangladesh , Sri Lanka. 4 out of more than 200 countries. You want to know the image of Pakistan in everyone's mind? A war ravaged country , biggest sponsor of terrorism , failed state.

@topic

Why don't you Iranians just keep off this thread. Call it Palestine , or whatever you want , it doesn't change anything. Seems like your idiotic president has influenced you a lot.

Back
Top Bottom