What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

That is not exact story. It goes like this.

You are enjoying at your home. Some people put up a tent next your house and want to invade break security perimeter of yours.

What you do? you wanted to check what is there in the tent next to you. When you tried to check the tent the people in the tent attacked you. What you do?
Great response....

And the story does not end after the illegal boarding by Israeli soldiers. Israelis are interviewing those arrested and is forcing them to sign papers saying they entered Israeli waters illegally.

They were arrested in international waters.

Why lie again and again.

And the story does not end after the illegal boarding by Israeli soldiers. Israelis are interviewing those arrested and is forcing them to sign papers saying they entered Israeli waters illegally.

They were arrested in international waters.

Why lie again and again.

And what are they doing in international water close to Israel border?

Knowing that Israel has naval blockade on Gaza.

I have been saying this but they don't listen.:disagree:
They wont come with any proof but will continue to repeat the same arguments again and again. :undecided:

Then we need to bring their brains to level.

If there ware no weapons why did they attack soldiers????

No , The soldiers attacked them by boarding their peaceful boat in the international waters.

Whole world is saying that and here you are with one dumb mind of yours .

BTW i have reported you to the management , if you wont show me the Weapons on board you will no longer be on this forum.

Twitter:

Rehman Malik
I was happy to talk to Talat a while ago, and feel relieved that he, along with the other 2 Pak nationals, will be back home soon.

No , The soldiers attacked them by boarding their peaceful boat in the international waters.

Whole world is saying that and here you are with one dumb mind of yours .

BTW i have reported you to the management , if you wont show me the Weapons on board you will no longer be on this forum.

I can see desperation of losing an argument in your response. If you can't put up a better response then don't cry like a child.

Please get your self updated... Canada has just retracted from thier statement and said they have great respect for Indian armed forces.

More than canada you should respect Indian armed forces for your independence.. Mind it.

Indian armed forces stole everything including the kitchen sink.

Your govt. destroyed the records of 1971 fearing the likes of you may become enlightened from knowing the facts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom