What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

If Israel had intentions to kill, why send commandos, they can blow away the ship by an attack chopper.... why get the commandos in and kill person by person??? As per the video, commandos were beaten to near death, then they retaliated as they had gun not for mere show off...

The question is not what israel's intentions were .

The question is:

Why DID Israel stormed a boat far away from their waters in international territories , descended Armed Commandos on unarmed International journalists and aid workers.

The boat was Cleared by Turkish authorities in presence of International media including Al jazeera and Australian media.
Whole world knew that the boat is going to gaza .

You give me the answers to this question and if you support Zionist state on this act of terrorism , i must say i am disappointed.

If Israel had intentions to kill, why send commandos, they can blow away the ship by an attack chopper.... why get the commandos in and kill person by person??? As per the video, commandos were beaten to near death, then they retaliated as they had gun not for mere show off...
Yes they have very noble intentions, keeping an entire country hungry through a blockade. If they had noble intentions they should have come aboard unarmed after talking with the captain of the boat.

I am very surprised at the loyalty the Indians have shown to Israel and supported them killing the innocent in this thread.

Even the Israelis would have been shocked the way Indians have shown their support,, well what else can be expected.

Israelis kill innocents without remorse, Indians have done the same for years now and both have killed thousands without any kind of remorse, rather justify it through their baseless mambo jumbo.

Can see the link.

The most likely scenario, he will probably soil his pants.

My apology to the Mods.

The trouble is that some Indian fellows have serious mental issues and they cannot understand something called "The common sense".

They keep repeating their baseless BS again and again , there were arms on the boat:blah::blah::blah:

Where the "F" are they , show me that i can accept !

Coming such comments from you are surprising, as being an ex-major you would have understood that the ship's passengers had the right to defend themselves while they were in international waters.

They angels of death had no justification to board the ships, and if they did, then the passenger did the right thing as the commandos were the intruders and they shot unarmed civilians who were defending their turf in international waters.

Iam not defending anyone...But arguing to get my doubts clear.... I stick what my country said and thats final to me, My country condemns the attack and so do we....

Taimi sir, You please clarify it for me..... As I know being an Army major, No one would send commandos inside a ship unless otherwise there is a need for Search or hostage rescue, but for incidents such as these, I dont think anyone would send commandos in....

But the activists harmed them even before Knowing there Intentions and that I feel bad aswell....

Iam Taught to discuss Both good and bad sides of the same coin, Killing Is an Act of crime, Iam asking You why did they have to??? as Per my points above its 60% favoring the israelis

Although, I am not keeping record but this argument has come at least a dozen times before.

why send commandos??? why on earth did Israel sent commandos on board a ship that coming from one place and going to another? that too in International Waters?

Yes they have very noble intentions, keeping an entire country hungry through a blockade. If they had noble intentions they should have come aboard unarmed after talking with the captain of the boat.

They had already said to the world, they they would not allow any aid to reach the ghaza

I think since Pakistanis were endangered by the Israelis the President of Pakistan and that of Turkey should jointly go on a boat to Gaza and help feed and cloth the Palestinians.

Lets see if the Israelis have the guts to take hostage the heads of state of two military mights.

After that, Israelis would have to play catch with our missiles...

IF Pakistan and Turkey take a stand on this issue , Zionists would be Pi$$!ng in their panties as they know we wont issue a warning as they never did when Killing our people in cold blood.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

They had already said to the world, they they would not allow any aid to reach the ghaza

Why NOT ?????????

I think since Pakistanis were endangered by the Israelis the President of Pakistan and that of Turkey should jointly go on a boat to Gaza and help feed and cloth the Palestinians.

Lets see if the Israelis have the guts to take hostage the heads of state of two military mights.

After that, Israelis would have to play catch with our missiles...

Very well said. :pakistan:

Good point.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Ship not their house. What are they doing there?

Feeding the hungry and were in International waters when intercepted !

Now tell me what would you do ?

Although, I am not keeping record but this argument has come at least a dozen times before.

why send commandos??? why on earth did Israel sent commandos on board a ship that coming from one place and going to another? that too in International Waters?

Probably to search whats Inside...

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom