What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

You have point. Yes Instead of attacking Israel commands, they should have allowed to search the ship by Israel.

Dude, the level of comfort with Israelis are not the same as you think. The world recognizes that Israel has done serious atrocities against people of Palestine including India. People tends to get panicked if some helicopter lands with military in International waters. They might have felt they were being attacked and they might have tried to resist as most people with balls do.

Dude, India will never send arms to a place of naval blockade in disguise of humanitarian aid. The flotilla was not a humanitarian mission and that truth about it is coming out. Israel in the past had allowed humanitarian aid to Gaza but not through violence of so-called aid organisation. Israel has given abundant warnings to leaders of the largely Turkish-based Free Gaza Movement, which had sent the flotilla, that they would not be permitted to sail to Hamas-controlled territory.

Canada just called Indian military a violent anti-human force. Now the world is condemning Israel for this cold blooded attack except for the usual suspects. The need to bond with each other comes naturally for this two nations.

Note to the Indian foot lickers, there is no honor among thieves.

Israel has support/backing of big brother USA.

So called nuclear armed states just node head with just one phone call from USA.

No one can touch Israel. It is just empty pot sound and chest thumping.

I am not supporting what Israel is doing. But they have every right to self existence.

The big powers are only of names.. You can how Taliban has dealt with US and NATO in Afghnistan... Almost 9 years and US is not in any shape of claiming Victory....

The Holy Prophet (SA) said about the Jews in the Holy Land that

"Surely you will fight the jews and surely you will kill them. And on that day even the Stones will speak O MUSLIM !!! there is a Jew standing behind me . So come and kill him"

(sahih Bukhari)

He knew that 1400 years ago that the jews will come to holy the Holy land With their terrorism. He said this to only those Jews who are spreading terrorism in the holy .. The jews of Holy land who are supporting the State of Israel has this fate I have stated...

They have the right to live but not at the cost of the lives of innocent Palestinians and their children . Israeli soldiers don't eve leave the child of even FOUR years , who even have no idea of the Conflict...

Canada just called Indian military a violent anti-human force. Now the world is condemning Israel for this cold blooded attack except for the usual suspects. The need to bond with each other comes naturally for this two nations.

Note to the Indian foot lickers, their is no honor among thieves.

Dude there is another thread going about that topic. i can give you links of that. save your hatred to be showered in that one.

OK how much sure was you about the motive.

Try to understand some basic facts. Gaza is a small strip, it has to depend on aid and helps to sustain its people/livelihood as it is surrounded by Israel on one side and sea and egypt on the other side. Blocking UN and all other aid in the name of blockade is a serious offense to humanity itself.

People from Congo?? Aliens??..

That topic is unrelated.

Israel in the past did allow humanitarian aid to pass though. But that can't be done without checking. That exactly they were trying to do when they were attacked. Suppose you are going through checking at the airport and you slap the cop and try to run. what will be the response of the authorities... they will shoot you on the head.

Israel has recorded 10,000 rocket attacks in last 4 yrs. Where did that ammuniation comes from if gaza is landlocked..

Dude, the level of comfort with Israelis are not the same as you think. The world recognizes that Israel has done serious atrocities against people of Palestine including India. People tends to get panicked if some helicopter lands with military in International waters. They might have felt they were being attacked and they might have tried to resist as most people with balls do.

Do you know fighters from all over landed in afghanistan to defeat USSR? You never know what peoples are. Some people in fishing boats landed in Mumbai also in 26/11. Do you forgot what they did?

Note to the Indian foot lickers, there is no honor among thieves.

Please get your self updated... Canada has just retracted from thier statement and said they have great respect for Indian armed forces.

More than canada you should respect Indian armed forces for your independence.. Mind it.

@BB
Its no use, they coming back again with the same arguments. And we have been moving in round and round in circles all the time.

Why dont you tell this to these Morons ??

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

chantpapipart2

I am still waiting for you to show me those damn weapons !

Israel in the past did allow humanitarian aid to pass though. But that can't be done without checking. That exactly they were trying to do when they were attacked. Suppose you are going through checking at the airport and you slap the cop and try to run. what will be the response of the authorities... they will shoot you on the head.

Israel has recorded 10,000 rocket attacks in last 4 yrs. Where did that ammuniation comes from if gaza is landlocked..

Since you have brought the 10000 rocket figures lemme tell you the casualties of these rocket attacks

2006-4
2007-7
2008- 8
2009-none
2010-1

That means 20 people have died from these 10000 rocket attacks..

Now compare it with palestinian deaths from Israeli attacks and you will be amazed..

Its interesting as atleast 2 million people die every year due to mosquitos alone in this world when we compare it to rocket attacks.

Hmm so I am in my home just chilling with my homies and pursuing happiness. Then at the twilight hours thugs attack the house. We beat'em up, but the a**holes pull guns and kill a few of us.

Now the charge is why did I defend myself. Had we not defended, this just would have been a simple robbery, kinda like stealing candy from kids.

Only thugs and their cohorts come up arguments like this, oh yeah, the boot lickers too.

Since you have brought the 10000 rocket figures lemme tell you the casualties of these rocket attacks

2006-4
2007-7
2008- 8
2009-none
2010-1

That means 20 people have died from these 10000 rocket attacks..

Now compare it with palestinian deaths from Israeli attacks and you will be amazed..

Its interesting as atleast 2 million people die every year due to mosquitos alone in this world when we compare it to rocket attacks.

Ohhh If they are bad at thier work its not Israel's fault. They tried thier level best to kill innocent people. Casualty figure is less because rockets were unguided.

Going by your logic, US should not have started WoT because only 3,000 people were killed on 9/11 that is far less than 2mill from mallaria.

Pakistan should recall its army from WoT because only 2000 people have been killed in act of terrorism. Wierd logic

Hmm so I am in my home just chilling with my homies and pursuing happiness. Then at the twilight hours thugs attack the house. We beat'em up, but the a**holes pull guns and kill a few of us.

Now the charge is why did I defend myself. Had we not defended, this just would have been a simple robbery, kinda like stealing candy from kids.

Only thugs and their cohorts come up arguments like this, oh yeah, the boot lickers too.

That is not exact story. It goes like this.

You are enjoying at your home. Some people put up a tent next your house and want to invade break security perimeter of yours.

What you do? you wanted to check what is there in the tent next to you. When you tried to check the tent the people in the tent attacked you. What you do?

Why dont you tell this to these Morons ??

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

chantpapipart2

I am still waiting for you to show me those damn weapons !

If there ware no weapons why did they attack soldiers????:azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom