What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Israel has support/backing of big brother USA.

So called nuclear armed states just node head with just one phone call from USA.

No one can touch Israel. It is just empty pot sound and chest thumping.

I am not supporting what Israel is doing. But they have every right to self existence.

Dude, India will never send arms to a place of naval blockade in disguise of humanitarian aid. The flotilla was not a humanitarian mission and that truth about it is coming out. Israel in the past had allowed humanitarian aid to Gaza but not through violence of so-called aid organisation. Israel has given abundant warnings to leaders of the largely Turkish-based Free Gaza Movement, which had sent the flotilla, that they would not be permitted to sail to Hamas-controlled territory.

Where the fcuk did u see arms in that ship.. all they can find was few knives which are there in any ship as they have to feed the people in the ship and they do have big kitchens..

If it wasnt for a humanitarian mission prove me otherwise and show me some guns. grenades, missiles , drugs or at-least some packets of cigarettes.

Where the fcuk did u see arms in that ship.. all they can find was few knives which are there in any ship as they have to feed the people in the ship and they do have big kitchens..

If it wasnt for a humanitarian mission prove me otherwise and show me some guns. grenades, missiles , drugs or at-least some packets of cigarettes.

Where did the hamas gets their weapons from???

If they were not hiding anything and there was nothing suspicious then why did they attack Israeli soldiers???

Answer is simple- because they were Israelis.

Now tell me how much you know about the various nationalities inside the ship when it was attacked/confronted.

I have no idea as i am interested in talking about the ship incident only.

Who knows this ship might not have weapons. If it was successful Hamas could have tried to bring arms follow up ships.

Israel is effected by hamas and they know better about hamas then us.

Instead of killing, Israel could have searched the ship for weapons.

@BB
Its no use, they coming back again with the same arguments. And we have been moving in round and round in circles all the time.

Answer is simple- because they were Israelis.

Now tell me how much you know about the various nationalities inside the ship when it was attacked/confronted.

If Answer is simple- because they were Israelis the response was obvious because they were going to gaza.

Nationality doesn't matter motive does.

Do you know about nationality of 9/11 terrorist?

Who knows this ship might not have weapons. If it was successful Hamas could have tried to bring arms follow up ships.

Israel is effected by hamas and they know better about hamas then us.

Instead of killing, Israel could have searched the ship for weapons.

Israel knows as the ship is in its custody after the incident and so far nothing of that came up. I will take back all my words if they find something inside the ship as they feared until then their act is nothing but what the Somalian pirates do.

If Answer is simple- because they were Israelis the response was obvious because they were going to gaza.

Nationality doesn't matter motive does.

OK how much sure was you about the motive.

Try to understand some basic facts. Gaza is a small strip, it has to depend on aid and helps to sustain its people/livelihood as it is surrounded by Israel on one side and sea and egypt on the other side. Blocking UN and all other aid in the name of blockade is a serious offense to humanity itself.

People from Congo?? Aliens??..

That topic is unrelated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom