What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

National australia radio has said that the few second video that has been posted on youtube has been edited by Israelis to hide the truth.

Disregarding to your other part of comment sir. There's a phrase called "Innocent till proven guilty"

How can you conclude that Israel killed these people for NO reason?
Who cares what the world thinks sir. You don't have independent judgment?

@The Turkish PM is NUTS.

Hey, Mr genius, you just slap you own face, so by according to you as "innocent till proven guilty" logic, then why the heck from the moment you jump in this thread, you started to defend Israel right the way without hesitation? Yes, this was a heated thread all the way, its on fire since you join in with your flame posts. Stop being a hypocrite, stop pretending to be a nice innocent guy once the mod pop up, you made me feel sick, never had i seen anyone as shameless as you period.:no:

Bastards are laughing and threatening on TV, I especially hate the spokesman for the Israeli prime minister.

What a shameless nation that acts holier and mightier than others not realising that there servant is the reason why.

As for that faggy Israeli ambassador to India taking BS, tell him to grow a pair and attack Pakistan tonight.

Let's see what happens, let's how if these cowards have the gut, all I see them do us bark like a dog with no actions to go with that. The only actions occur are those aginst weaker disadvantaged groups.

Zionist bastards are cowards in nature. Scums has no guts to fight hand to hand like man. All they does is that killed innocent civilian with F16, Tanks or Apache from distance miles. They wet their pants in front of Hezbollah fighters. I remember, Hezbollah were cutting them fags like chicken during last conflict.

Some one should blow up Zionist ship whenever it shows up in either Arabian or Persian sea next time around.

Israeli camera footage is history? God forbid that a nation that sends thugs and killers to other countries to murder and maim would ever come close to being a source of accurate historical accounts... I have self respect, and that compels me -
Precisely! Your sense of self is so overwhelming it has made you blind. Such a man would walk off a cliff, confident that the air would support him! Yet you refuse to countenance that. It spoils your desired world-view.

Why should you command the respect of others, simply because you elevate self-respect into willful blindness?

Disregarding to your other part of comment sir. There's a phrase called "Innocent till proven guilty"

How can you conclude that Israel killed these people for NO reason?
Who cares what the world thinks sir. You don't have independent judgment?

@The Turkish PM is NUTS.

What other proof do you need?

Terrorist killer supporter is also terrorist thus it make a terrorist. You shameless bharati blood sucking terrorist. May you rot in hell like rest of your clan. :angry:

No wonder bharatis are hate by subcontinent Muslim. :angry:

i am sure you must be laughing yourself by making such a stupid post :lol:

Is this what you came to defend the evil act of your country?

F-16s vs Kitchen Knives? :lol:

What really happened was Israel Warned all the ships that it would check the ships of weapons, 1 ship resisted and started attacking the troops which boarded the ships..

Israel was actually going to allow the convoy to pass through if the convoy was checked for weapons...

Now don't bash me :lol: this ain't my personal openion..

Israel has no right to warn ships that are heading to non-Israeli ports. This is like the Pakistan Navy stopping ships going into Indian ports. There is no legal precedence for this.

The Israelis boarded the ship wrongfully and they were on the contravening side of the law. The Israelis broke the law. Those on board the ship had full right to not only beat the Israelis but throw them off the boat. Something that nobody would have a problem doing to Somali pirates.

The IDF video

Bottom line: most of you have been utterly snookered by the blockade runners of Gaza and their political masters. Those who read this comment and watch the video now know better. What do you have to say for yourselves?

Nothing beyond Israel is on the wrong side of the conflict, yet again!

Watching the video proves what? Simply that Israeli Navy boarded a non-Israeli ship in "International" waters which was headed to a non-Israeli port of destination.

Israeli Naval operators getting their ***** beaten and thrown overboard in no way provides any justification for the use of lethal force that resulted in 19 dead. The Israelis boarded the ship in international waters. Those who are on board are well within their right to protect themselves from such boarding. This is their right under the law. What law does Israel have on its side to support this act? None whatsoever.

So what part of illegal is not making sense to the supporters of this illegal action? Israel has no business conducting interdiction of these ships. Its illegal as per the United Nations or any other maritime law in place.

The former Israeli ambassador to Turkey was on the BBC today and admitted that Israel was on the wrong side of the law. He said the biggest reason for the blunder was that the Israeli forces did not want to carry this operation out during day time in full view of the media. So they conducted the operation around 4:30 a.m. or so local Israeli time. However in order to do so at this time, the Israelis had to leave the Israeli waters and venture into International waters. After this mistake, multiple others were made which culminated in the use of excessive force.

Gaza blockade tactic has already failed. Had good reason prevailed on the Israeli side, 9 individuals would have been returning home today, alive.

Last edited:
Why did you make much voice on Mumbai attacks ?

There is a difference....Mumbai was a terrorist attack on Indian Soil. In this incident israel has given legitimate response to armed attacks by those on the ship. Why they were trying to breach the blockade?

Weapons of Mass destruction.:rolleyes:

no no no these are "Long Range Kitchen Knives" that can be fired from the sea to inside territories of Israel. :disagree: thus making a valid reason for Israel to kill these humanitarians/terrorists

Why everyone in muslim world making so much noice over a small incident?

Its not about the small incident. Its about an illegal blockade of shipping to a people who are not under Israel's control. The moment people realize the baseless Israeli stance, they will understand why this is a big issue.

If Israel's security is threatened by Hamas' gun-running then they should have their VBSS teams board the ships to inspect the cargo to ensure Hamas is not importing weapons. However once the inspections are done, these ships should be allowed into the Gaza port. However Israelis are not worried about the shipping of weapons (this is being used as an excuse). The real deal is the urge to choke the Hamas government and render it incapable of governance so the Israelis can play king makers in Gaza again.

Israelis are smart and intelligent people. However what amazes me is that despite the intelligence, they keep on making mistakes that hurt their interests in the long term. When will they realize that caging an already edgy people will bring about more hate and destruction? Its time to realize that military action by Israel has extremely diminishing returns on the diplomatic side. This is slowly dawning upon some on the Israeli side, however its still not enough.

Back
Top Bottom