What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Solomon2..move on no clarification needed its all over media about the garbage spelling out of the mouth of western media.

Joke of the millennium.

Already strong. Although Turkey is sane, wise and far from realistic in its international ambitions as it does not have any aggressive ambitions towards any country.

joke of the year
Turkey is much much more aggressive then Iran will ever be and their people are border line fascists in their nationalism. Take it from a half Iranian "turk" (don't speak turkish though).
Iran and Turkey are both drooling over Iraqi oil.

Anyone have any new developments in this matter ? it seems new info has slowed down. What is going on with the people on the aid convoy in Israel ?

gubbi..and your statements are BS and garbage, Loser. I pointed you to youtube go there watch all the stinky garbage out of your media.

Nice fairy tale
I began by saying that bin Laden’s program violates a basic tenet of Islam, which holds that even in a jihad the lives of innocent people must be spared. A jihad is a war against combatants, not women and children. I read to them an appropriate saying of the Prophet Muhammad (I came armed with the Hadith): “It is narrated by Ibn Umar that a woman was found killed in one of these battles, so the Messenger of Allah, may peace be upon him, forbade the killing of women and children.”

They did not like the idea of me quoting the Prophet to them, and they began chanting, “Osama, Osama, Osama.”
link

Israelis celebrating attack on Turkish Aid Ship - infront of Turkish Embassy,Tel Aviv

If it doesn't play then just click on the top where it says "live leak redefining the media"

********.com - Redefining the Media

Is it me or are they trying to humiliate "Kalma" by placing it on floor and putting all those knives on it. It sort of symbolize the relation between Islam and violence.

I began by saying that bin Laden’s program violates a basic tenet of Islam, which holds that even in a jihad the lives of innocent people must be spared. A jihad is a war against combatants, not women and children. I read to them an appropriate saying of the Prophet Muhammad (I came armed with the Hadith): “It is narrated by Ibn Umar that a woman was found killed in one of these battles, so the Messenger of Allah, may peace be upon him, forbade the killing of women and children.”

They did not like the idea of me quoting the Prophet to them, and they began chanting, “Osama, Osama, Osama.”
link

And this has to do what with the aid convoy or Israel or Turkey ?

Anyone have any new developments in this matter ? it seems new info has slowed down. What is going on with the people on the aid convoy in Israel ?

Welcome to the land of Zionists !

prepared to discuss not just how small Israel should be but how big Israel should be, then I think there will be a greater chance for peace.[/B].

Jews being kicked out by 'most Arab countries'? Why have they not been kicked out of Turkey then, if you are really implying some religioun-based 'cause-n-effect' theory? And what is 'most' Arab countries? There are at least 22 Arab countries. Most are NOT oil-rich. But most were somehow colonized by mid-20th century--too colonized to make indepedent decision which now the States of Turkey or Iran or Pakistan or Egypt can make.

As to your second argument about how large or small Israel should be before there can be peace, I have to say it is the first time I have heard this line of argument! Normally, I hear the Zionists condemn Americans for gobbling up American-Indian land if they encounter Americans bloggers. Normally, I hear Zionists condemn Australians over the Aboriginis land gobbing up. Heck, i have even seen a few Zionists condemn some conscious Indian bloggers (a certain @Ravi at Haaretz) because India was gobbling up Kashmir!

But you take the cake! You are basically saying that: Let me take what I want to take right now. Later on, in some spirit of magnanimity, I may give you more than you wish or deserve.

You see: You take the world for being stupid. And I you are also paranoid.

Grow up.

link

Solomon dont run away from the topic.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Update:

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet Israel is putting weapons on those ships as we speak to make it look like they where shot at.

Let me summarize every thing according to my knowledge (correct me If I am wrong).

According to the "Terrorist Sympathizers":
1) Israel has right to blockade the Gaza strip.
2) Israel has right to attack any vessel in international waters.
3) Israel has right to open fire on unarmed civilians.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

My friends' two cents:-

I heard there was a president of a superpower and he had got a Peace Nobel prize too. Haven't seen him around.

Back
Top Bottom