What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

In the case of the aid group, IF it is true that Israeli commandos stormed the ship armed with only paint-ball guns and sidearms, then any assault on the soldiers with kitchen knives and wooden sticks would be the equivalent of doing the same to a squad of police officers coming to execute a search warrant.

Don't give me the IF scenario.

If a police asked for my search warrant I'd bet a thousand camels that officer would be within his jurisdiction when asking for such a warrant well within his limits. A police would ask for my warrant if he is in his country not outside his country and Israel was playing Squad Police outside Israeli territories.

Don't give me the IF scenario.
You have no choice. Already there are firearms experts questioning on why would one of the world's most capable commando service going into a potentially volatile situation armed with only paint-ball guns and sidearms.

If a police asked for my search warrant I'd bet a thousand camels that officer would be within his jurisdiction when asking for such a warrant well within his limits. A police would ask for my warrant if he is in his country not outside his country and Israel was playing Squad Police outside Israeli territories.
There is no global police force.

You do know they have been deleting a number of videos on the matter and posting their own BS. Paintball guns also don't kill people for all i know they could have rigged those guys.
That make no tactical sense. Why would I want to 'rig' a paint-ball gun to be lethal when I could have carry a 'real' weapon?

Or had Armed side arms so when they shot the guy with the paintball gun they could provoke him and kill him.
Sidearms are generally considered defensive weapons. You have been watching too many action movies.

now ordinary tools like paint guns and knives could be used a s a justification for Israeli actions.. :rolleyes:

So sad to see such utter BS ..:hitwall:
Go down to the street and charge an armed police officer with a knife. If you can, report back to the forum on what happened...:lol:

There is no global police force.
On the seas. B/c you don't attack a civilian aid convoy. An armed attack from a military ship can be dealt with by a sovereign navy. When Russian troops free their ships from Somali pirates, nobody cries foul for the pirates are armed and have violated international law.

The flotilla had not violated international law. It was in international waters, outside Israel's jurisdiction and had there been a dozen guns on board, even then it would not have violated any laws.

Israel is guilty of murder. Don't apologize of crime, barbarianism, imperialism and inhumane bastards. I can't take anymore BS when people try to justify such acts of terror.

Do not complain when some idiots start justifying extremism and terror across the world then. They'll be following your very own logic for you're defending an indefensible thing based on geo-political sympathies and terrorists have a political goal. You justify terror, they'll justify terror.

Thanks for having the courage where others did not.

No nitpicking here. Police officers everywhere would definitely charge you with assaulting an officer with that teddy bear. In the case of the aid group, IF it is true that Israeli commandos stormed the ship armed with only paint-ball guns and sidearms, then any assault on the soldiers with kitchen knives and wooden sticks would be the equivalent of doing the same to a squad of police officers coming to execute a search warrant. You do that and see what happens to you.

Israel: Gaza aid convoy can unload cargo in Ashdod for inspection - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Is that true?

For your info Mr.gambit, the flotilla was waiting for some kind of permission from Israelis near the waters of Lebnon i guess, and that is how they were late in delivering this humaintarian supplies, Mr. wise guy.

I am sure they had permisiion to go ahead with the delivery, why than such drastic act of boarding when permission is granted, than haressing, killing.

Those who were on board were not dum people, they new the rules and the situation and that is why they waited for permissuion, but little they new that Israel does not keep its word and even agreements it signs.

so Mr. gambit u r anti Muslim dude, unlike many Americans I know who suport the cuase of truth.

The flotilla had not violated international law. It was in international waters, outside Israel's jurisdiction and had there been a dozen guns on board, even then it would not have violated any laws.
The group's intention to violate Israel's territorial waters was not a secret. The issue is not confined to merely action but also on intention.

For your info Mr.gambit, the flotilla was waiting for some kind of permission from Israelis near the waters of Lebnon i guess, and that is how they were late in delivering this humaintarian supplies, Mr. wise guy.

I am sure they had permisiion to go ahead with the delivery, why than such drastic act of boarding when permission is granted, than haressing, killing.

Those who were on board were not dum people, they new the rules and the situation and that is why they waited for permissuion, but little they new that Israel does not keep its word and even agreements it signs.

so Mr. gambit u r anti Muslim dude, unlike many Americans I know who suport the cuase of truth.
Sources please...Am willing to stand corrected once I am allowed to examine the sources. Fair enough?

@Gambit sounds like 'prepped' to give a plausible line of defence for Israel: Keep posting the IDF videos and try to make the case that, somehow, the Flotilla was 'armed' even with kitchen knives or cricket bat or whatever. All the time conveniently side-stepping the legality of boarding the vessel in the International waters.
How stale!

The group's intention to violate Israel's territorial waters was not a secret. The issue is not confined to merely action but also on intention.

Precognition? Now people will be attacked and arrested for Precrime as in Minority Report? Not to say that they hadn't committed any crimes when they were attacked nor were they a military force.

I thought Gazans were free? I thought Israel 'left' Gaza 'only' to be bombarded with Kassam later?

Lies. Lies. And more Lies!

Precognition? Now people will be attacked and arrested for Precrime as in Minority Report? Not to say that they hadn't committed any crimes when they were attacked nor were they a military force.
Of course it is 'precognition'. The aid certainly was not for Israeli citizens. The International Red Cross would have been the more appropriate choice and a highly respected one at that. The IRC would have complied with Israeli requests.

by violating the territory you are usually arrested. Nobody executes you for such a small crime :no:

Until yesterday i refrained calling Israeli's a terrorist nation. But today everything is crystal clear - The next destination for WoT should be Israel :thinktank:

Of course it is 'precognition'. The aid certainly was not for Israeli citizens. The International Red Cross would have been the more appropriate choice and a highly respected on at that. The IRC would have complied with Israeli requests.

Israel is nobody to dictate a humanitarian cause. It had to be given notice that the world is no longer willing to let it dictate its terms on aid to Gaza. People in Gaza are desperate. The flotilla had a political message but it remained a civilian aid convoy.

I hope you can feel their pain as well just like you can feel the pain of any other human being suffering the wrath of an imperialist force.

Back
Top Bottom