What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Exactly so how has Israel "messed" with Pakistan???....When Daniel Pearl was killed ..was Pakistan messing with United states??

Yes and when Ppl like Faisal shazad or Ajmal Kasab do their deeds ..then Pakistan conveniently claims they were Non state actors and were not under the Writ of the state..so how is this situation any different??..or are you suggesting that Pak state regularly encourages its citizen to visit other countries without a Visa(May how ever Noble their cause be)??

What the hell are you talking about?
Daniel Pearl was not killed by Pakistani Security forces. whereas these journalist were attacked by Israel defense force.

Secondly, are you saying that the troops who stormed the ship were non state actors?

What a shame, where are the Arab leaders? Props to Turkey for speaking up against these Zionists! Shame indeed that these zionists didn't even allow a aid convoy to help the Palestinians :angry:

And all these indians here who are supporting zionists don't even bother sympathizing with the Palestinians.

sirf mathlab ke dost hain ye indians

For just one time lower your Indian hatred and debate on the topic. Well Israel has done a terrorist act and nobody has supported Israel on this from my side.

guys im not a big fan of mr zaid but wt he said today is some wt true even indians realize that wt is happning in gaza is wrong and international terrorisn ant to protect our brothers and sisters there we have to take a strong stance on international front

it seems like Israel is surely up to something. first there were news of Israel might attack Iran.

I think Israel is ready to invade it's neighbors, but can't get enough support!!!

Hi WW3. :chilli: no seriously i agree with ur point i get the sme feeling. If it is what they are planning then we might hav a thermo-nuclear war.

Israeli PM 'regrets' deaths as troops storm aid ships

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu has expressed regret after at least nine people died when troops stormed ships trying to break the Gaza blockade.

But he said soldiers had been defending themselves after they were "clubbed, beaten and stabbed".

Pro-Palestinian campaigners say the soldiers opened fire unprovoked when they landed on the aid-carrying ships.

There has been international condemnation of the loss of life, and the UN is holding an emergency session.

As the meeting of the UN Security Council got under way in New York, diplomats said the draft text of a resolution called for condemnation of the operation, the immediate release of the impounded ships and for an international inquiry.

Mr Netanyahu cut short a visit to Canada to deal with the growing crisis and cancelled a scheduled meeting in Washington with US President Barack Obama on Tuesday.
'Defend themselves'

Israel imposed a blockade on the Gaza Strip after the Islamist movement Hamas took power there in 2007.

The six-ship convoy had set out to carry 10,000 tonnes of aid from Cyprus to Gaza, despite repeated Israeli warnings that it would not be allowed to reach the territory.

In a statement, Mr Netanyahu defended the Israeli operation, saying troops were attacked when they landed on the largest of the six ships in the flotilla.

BBC News - Israeli PM 'regrets' deaths as troops storm aid ships

UN Council Calls Emergency Meeting on Israel Clash

May 31 (Bloomberg) -- The United Nations Security Council is holding an emergency meeting after pro-Palestinian activists died in a clash with Israeli forces, which intercepted ships carrying humanitarian aid supplies to the Gaza Strip.

Lebanon, which holds the rotating presidency of the Security Council this month, requested the meeting in New York today along with council member Turkey, according to Lebanon’s mission to the UN. The Palestinian Authority also requested the meeting, Lebanon’s mission said.

“We call collectively as Arabs, with Turkey, for an independent international investigation to know who gave orders from Israeli side to open fire,” Riyad Mansour, the Palestinian Authority envoy to the UN, told reporters in New York before the Security Council meeting.

Israeli commandos killed at least 10 pro-Palestinian activists after encountering resistance while intercepting the ships, the Israeli army said. Israel said its forces were attacked today with guns, knives and clubs after boarding a vessel and seven soldiers were wounded.

United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said in Kampala, Uganda, that he was “shocked” by the news and called for a full explanation from Israel.

UN Council Calls Emergency Meeting on Israel Clash (Update2) - BusinessWeek

and where is the Terrorist states of America in this whole episode. American terrorists aren't tired of barking terrorism, islamic terrorism, pak terrorism, Why they don't speak now , why they keeping their ****** mouth shut~ Ah' how can one terrorist state speak against the other...

ANKARA: Turkey recalled its ambassador from Tel Aviv Monday after Israel's deadly raid on aid ships bound for the Gaza Strip, Deputy Prime Minister Bulent Arinc said.

“Our ambassador to Israel has been recalled to Ankara,” Arinc told a press conference.

He said plans for three joint military exercises with Israel had been scrapped and confirmed that Turkey had called for an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council, where it holds a non-permanent seat.

guys im not a big fan of mr zaid but wt he said today is some wt true even indians realize that wt is happning in gaza is wrong and international terrorisn ant to protect our brothers and sisters there we have to take a strong stance on international front

Who told you that Indians realize. How one Zionist can condemn other.

Lolzzz

FULL TEXT - Statement by Israel's Netanyahu on flotilla deaths

(Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made the following statement on Monday about the storming of an aid convoy heading toward Gaza. He was speaking during a photo opportunity at the end of a meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper in Ottawa:

World

"We are in the middle of unfolding events as a result of what happened yesterday. I explained to the Prime Minister that I would have to cut my visit short and go back to Israel. I just had a conversation with President Obama and I told him that I would have to go back to Israel. We both agreed that we'd have very close consultations right now and try to reschedule our meeting to the earliest date possible.

"I think both Prime Minister Harper and President Obama understand that Israel has a great security problem and I want to put that into context. The context is that Gaza has become a base for Hamas terrorists backed by Iran. They have fired thousands of rockets into Israel. They are amassing thousands more rockets to fire at our cities, at our towns, at our children.

"Our policy is this -- we try to let in all humanitarian goods into Gaza, all peaceful commodities, food, medicine, and the like. What we want to prevent coming into Gaza are rockets, missiles, explosives and war materials that could be used to attack our civilians. This is an ongoing policy and it was the one that guided our action yesterday. We told the flotilla of ships, we said, 'You can take all your cargo, put it in our port of Ashdod, we'll just ferret out if there are any war materials, and the rest will go through'.

"We succeeded in doing this peacefully with five of the six ships. The sixth ship, the largest, which had hundreds of people on it, not only did not cooperate in this effort peacefully, they deliberately attacked the first soldiers who came on the ship. They were mobbed, they were clubbed, they were beaten, stabbed, there was even a report of gunfire. And our soldiers had to defend themselves, defend their lives, or they would have been killed.

"And regrettably in this exchange at least 10 people died. We regret this loss of life. We regret any of the violence that was there. We would like -- I would like to wish speedy recovery to the wounded, including to four of our own soldiers.

"Our policy was and will continue to be that Israel would let humanitarian aid, any kind of goods that are meant for peace, to the civilian population of Gaza. We have no problems with the people of Gaza. We do have a conflict with the terrorist regime of Hamas, supported by Iran. We want to maintain a situation where we prevent weapons and war materials from coming into Gaza, and allowing humanitarian aid to go to the population of Gaza. That is a difficult task, we'll be talking to our friends in Canada and the United States and all the governments and let them have the available information as we uncover it. Thank you very much."

http://in.reuters.com/article/idINIndia-48947620100531

Change the Topic to

Jewish Terrorists kill civilians.

no my friend dont say that. jewish have good and bad people just like us muslims, what if the others condemn the whole muslim world because of OBL and Mullah Omar actions? you should know that the jews were also part of this ship. instead of jewish, say zionists.

As a layman, I am assuming there must be ways to stop a ship other than storming it.

Plus food and other aid will actually help bring peace.

Looks like Israel got this wrong...

Back
Top Bottom