What's new

Israel: Grateful for India's shift of position at UN

I can bet its Israel who threaten India with all weapon project of Barak-8, radar and drone cancellations that forces India to make 180 degrees U-turn.

Pathetic India who called herself supapowa hold ransom by a small country like Israel.

India and Israel shares bonds for many 1000s of years. We are like distance family members. We will never do anything that harm our Israeli brothers. Same way India and Iran share friendship for many 1000s of years even before Islam was invented by Mohamad. We have very large parsi, and ancient Israeli families living in India till date. We know how to handle our relationship with all our friends globally. And they all accept it too. Now we have pro India government its obvious in policy shift. Prompt actions will be taken at the right time in diplomatically. Iran and traded petroleum products even during sanctions on Iran. And no one can do a shit about it. We are not Angola or Pakistan to arm twist us.

Y
India's only reliable ally & partner in every field.
you can add Iran, Vietnam, Tibet, mangol Russians in this regards.

Yes yes Russia obviously
Pakistan, Russia, China have no plan for Afghan peace negotiations: Kabulov
January 01, 2017, 3:04 pm

Pakistan has already opened the back channels to the taliban for the Russians, just like they did for the Chinese.

Kabulov's fake statements are just sound bytes for..

1. To allay apprehensions of the Afghan, Indian, Iranian and the western governments.

2. Hide it so that if the talks fail..Russia doesn't come out red faced and to safeguard their relations with the above.

3. When the deal goes through and the multiple killings start, Russia can act innocent.

4. The Russians don't want to look like supporting a effed up terrorist organization like the taliban mofos. They can feign ignorance of any such initiatives when things heat up.

But their problem is that the other countries have better spy networks in the region. The Russian spy chief in pakistan was closely monitored.

Last edited:
Why does a nation of 1.2 billion plus (India), need the approval,support and encouragement of a flimsy State of less than ten million(Israel) in the Middle East, I wonder? Are Indians that insecure about who or what they are? I see this a lot from Indians, they almost salivate over Israel. Guys, Israel is minute compared to India, yet you are desperate to find some overlap with them. Why? It's actually pathetic don't you think? (rhetorical question, no need to give stupid answers).

If being afraid is the reason to afraid then your understanding is wrong. Initially in congress days India was following the lines of other Islamic nations to boycott Isreal. But what did we get in return??? Muslim nations never supported us or even stayed neutral with India and Pakistan conflict....That propelled the Gov to abstain from this issue as we do not have any stake in Palestine conflict...Why should we even oppose Isreal when by supporting other parties, we never get return of it.

What? Why are you asking me that question? India gains whatever it gains from whomsoever it gains. Your question is as ambiguous as any answer that can be delivered. If your morality and conscience rests upon what you can gain then pure materialism and pragmatism is your answer. However, that is not what I understand of Hinduism. You are espousing 'realpolitik' and materialism. Then disavow your Hindu 'mat' and accept you are nothing more than a materialistic pragmatist. Cavalier, and cannibalistic. Do you really understand the the altruism of Hinduism? You think supporting any kind of oppression serves the 'mat' of Hinduism?

Mate...do you really still with illusion that we are really followers of every aspect of Hinduism??? Majority may be anti Muslim for the policy issue, that does not mean, we are hard core Hindu religious fanatics....Hinduism is respected and followed in more like cultural sense.....

Again, question remains the same. If we support Palestine, can palestine support us in Kashmir??? If not, i am sorry to say, we are outsiders to their dispute and we do not want to create more enemey by taking any side in this conflict....

That amount of a55 kissing you guys do for them is unbelievable. I guess this is what hundreds of years of foreign occupation will do to you.
Then how come you don't support Israel? :(

A moral compass.
We lost that in the thousand years of occupation that you mentioned earlier. We are more self centered now. :)

A Nation of 1.3 billion enamoured by a State of fewer than 10 million? So ten million Abrahamics are better rhan 1.2 billion Dharmics? LOL! I get it. Abrahamic religions make more sense, no? Or are you saying that Judaism is cack?
Only Pakistanis can bring religion into realpolitik. :tup: Islam stonk!!! :tup: Leave me out of it. Bitte. :)

I do not understand why Pakistanis have a problem with India and Israel being friends.

Do either India or Israel owe Pakistan an explanation?

What is this unnecessary bellicosity all about?
because we give you some of best tech not only militery water tech and alot of good things they cant get because palastineins

I can bet its Israel who threaten India with all weapon project of Barak-8, radar and drone cancellations that forces India to make 180 degrees U-turn.

Pathetic India who called herself supapowa hold ransom by a small country like Israel.
i dont think they can get it from other countries

pakistan jeolus in india israel realtions

because we give you some of best tech not only militery water tech and alot of good things they cant get because palastineins

i dont think they can get it from other countries

Bro we know them better than any other people on earth.

What you give to us, while appreciated, has very little to do with it.

We know why they are burning. And they know why we are enjoying. It's a little game between blood cousins.

So you are suggesting we SHOULD support Israel, and I was suggesting we should abstain.

Self goal.

Have YOU heard the words

Rohingya
Jf17
Morality
Values
Ethics
Humanity
Uighurs
Tibetans
Thousands of dead roadside Baluchis
Tens of thousands of dead Yemenis
Tens of thousands of dead Syrians
Kurds accusing Turks of rights violations?
Reprisal market destructions in KP
Sardar Shahid Arif?

You just heard the devil quote the scriptures :lol:

Do you have source to back-up your claim??

IS chinis know BHAI word??
IF they knew how can PLA propagates in India??
Is PLA propagates it without Nehru consent??if NO
IS PLA powerful than Nehru in India??

into-to your claim is just RUBBISH. Of-course you supports Secular Nehru and Khangress party...What is new in it :rofl:

There are many documentaries on this subject.

Cold war have led to the occupation of our territories.

Then how come you don't support Israel? :(

We lost that in the thousand years of occupation that you mentioned earlier. We are more self centered now. :)

Because I don't blindly hate Muslims.

I can see that.

Why did you even think of selling it to them in the first place? Can you guarantee that it won't be used against Rohingyas? You may have not issued any statements but are doing your business silently ignoring what they are doing...

Because China has been interested in them from the start, so if we don't give them JF-17's China will. Might as well do it ourselves so we earn the dough.

I can guarantee that they won't be used against them. If it hasn't happened so far, there's no reason for that to change all of a sudden.

Anyway, I cannot control what my country does. Neither can you. What you and I can do, is learn to know what's right and wrong. Indians here blindly praise Israel where as most Pakistanis here aren't exactly okay with selling Thunders to Burma.

Israel will flatten Pakistan with one hand behind their backs.

Although the sentiment would no doubt be appreciated ...

:rofl:

How thick are you? Have you looked at a map and seen how tiny Israel is? We can literally wipe them off the map at a moments notice, the worst they can do is cripple us, but at least we will recover. They on the other hand would be history. The place wouldn't be habitable for a LONG time.

I know how wet it must make you to think Pakistan can be destroyed with no consequences, but here's the blunt truth: Not India, not Israel, not anything on Earth can destroy Pakistan without destroying itself.

wont be an issue for israel, india should let israel use it bases to attack them too

Then India would get destroyed too. Don't worry, we have enough nukes for everyone! :enjoy:

India's only reliable ally & partner in every field.

What happened to Russia?

even before Islam was invented by Mohamad

Explain to me how an illiterate man can create a religion this influential? How an illiterate man can write a book that perfectly describes the embryo process in a human? How an illiterate man with little to no combat experience can create one of the worlds most powerful empires without having divine help? How an illiterate man can write a book even the best literates could never match?

If you honestly believe that Islam was invented by Muhammad, you are either ignorant of the facts or just plain stupid.

im happy to arm india against pakistan

And we are happy to prove Israeli weapons can be crushed just as easily as any other so it's a win win! :enjoy:

Why would we be jealous? We hate both countries.

india just wants to please rothschild expansion, enjoy gmo seeds and cashless enslavement.

We know why they are burning. And they know why we are enjoying. It's a little game between blood cousins.

We are burning? If we are burning, India is already a blackened crisp.

And please don't ever call us cousins, I consider the spider under my boot more of a family member than you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom