What's new

Israel: Grateful for India's shift of position at UN

I can tell you what is in common with Israelis and Indians: when Israelis see Indians they don't think that they owe them something and obviously vice versa.

But when you, Muslims, see Israelis - you think we owe you "palestinian" statehood, and lands, and Jerusalem, and what not. When we, Jews, see you, we think you owe us an appropriate accountability for Islamic terror.

In a perfect world you would get at least 5 positive ratings for this post, so much is explained with just a few words.

I applaud Indian decision..it has no beef in taking sides with middle east conflict..India has done a balancing act with Israelis and Palestinians...and that is the right thing to do...I hope we can learn a lesson from India and open up Israeli embassy in Islamabad..!

Its one of those rare moment when I can truly say "well done India" from the bottom of my heart!

I can tell you what is in common with Israelis and Indians: when Israelis see Indians they don't think that they owe them something and obviously vice versa.

But when you, Muslims, see Israelis - you think we owe you "palestinian" statehood, and lands, and Jerusalem, and what not. When we, Jews, see you, we think you owe us an appropriate accountability for Islamic terror.

While this post of yours is far better than your previous ones in terms of quality it is still however reeks of religious bias and paranoia, no offense.

Let me be blunt and honest with you, We are friends with Israel cuz they sell us top notch weapons with no strings attached, If Saudi Arabia could provide the same we would be chaddi buddies with them as well. Absolutely nothing to do with Hindu, Muslim, Jew BS. In fact we recognized Israel only in the early nineties, I hope you know that.

Is this how you try and prove what a man you are? Is that it? I will not argue with your perception as I know full well how durable perceptions can be, however, the fact remains that whatever you do, dont do it in the name of Hinduism, your religion is better than that. This much I do know. Good for you, bro. So why take such a hard line when Pakistanis and Muslims take a similarly pragmatic approach? If it's a question of who has the bigger guns then in your own neighbourhood we have China. Even Israel will not f**ck with them. Have you seen any evidence they would? Nope. Nor have I. And you never will. You never screw with a 5000 year old civilization, do you? While the Jews have been blown to the four corners and winds, the Chinese have stayed where they are-and there are a billion plus of them. Take your bets. I guess. We Pakistanis know which way they wind is blowing. Obama was the last Chief of 'Western Civilization'. LOL. LOL once more. Trump? LOL times a thousand.

I applaud Indian decision..it has no beef in taking sides with middle east conflict..India has done a balancing act with Israelis and Palestinians...and that is the right thing to do...I hope we can learn a lesson from India and open up Israeli embassy in Islamabad..!

Its one of those rare moment when I can truly say "well done India" from the bottom of my heart!

Bro, never congratulate anyone for being able to sniff shit and not wretch. It's an indication that the olfactory senses are not just dulled but truly shot.

Is this how you try and prove what a man you are? Is that it? I will not argue with your perception as I know full well how durable perceptions can be, however, the fact remains that whatever you do, dont do it in the name of Hinduism, your religion is better than that. This much I do know. Good for you, bro. So why take such a hard line when Pakistanis and Muslims take a similarly pragmatic approach? If it's a question of who has the bigger guns then in your own neighbourhood we have China. Even Israel will not f**ck with them. Have you seen any evidence they would? Nope. Nor have I. And you never will. You never screw with a 5000 year old civilization, do you? While the Jews have been blown to the four corners and winds, the Chinese have stayed where they are-and there are a billion plus of them. Take your bets. I guess. We Pakistanis know which way they wind is blowing. Obama was the last Chief of 'Western Civilization'. LOL. LOL once more. Trump? LOL times a thousand.

Dude I am requesting you to try to make a post without mentioning any religion for once, you should never go too deep into religious crazytowns. Good luck being too dependent on China, God forbid, if a war breaks out between us tomorrow I am sure the Chinese will risk their economic growth and prosperity by fighting on your behalf, just like they did in 1971 and kargil.

And no, we do not expect Israel to fight for us, we will not ask them to fight for us, we will not need them to fight for us. We fight on our own. We do not subscribe to any religious brotherhood or "Higher than mountains" friendship. For us it's just business and strategic interest.

Thank you, and happy new year! :-)

Would love to discuss the Senhedrin and Thalmud with you one day brother. Have a happy new Christian New Year. Hope you and your Palestinian neighbours a peaceful 2017.

Dude I am requesting you to try to make a post without mentioning any religion for once, you should never go too deep into religious crazytowns. Good luck being too dependent on China, God forbid, if a war breaks out between us tomorrow I am sure the Chinese will risk their economic growth and prosperity by fighting on your behalf, just like they did in 1971 and kargil.

And no, we do not expect Israel to fight for us, we will not ask them to fight for us, we will not need them to fight for us. We fight on our own. We do not subscribe to any religious brotherhood or "Higher than mountains" friendship.

Dont be a hypocrite. It's ugly when it's this obvious.

Sometimes I wonder,what so called India's "Palestine cause" or "Love towards Arabs" has brought??It should be a two way road,right?If it is not,then it is better to take a side that will benefit us.Enough of these "Balancing acts".

Would love to discuss the Senhedrin and Thalmud with you one day brother. Have a happy new Christian New Year. Hope you and your Palestinian neighbours a peaceful 2017.

Dont be a hypocrite. It's ugly when it's this obvious.

Are you drinking? mind telling me where did you see hypocrisy in my post? I hope you are better than posting one liners just for the heck of it.

Are you drinking? mind telling me where did you see hypocrisy in my post? I hope you are better than posting one liners just for the heck of it.

I dont drink alcohol. Just smoke weed. Still makes you a hypocrite. You can slice and dice it whichever way you want.

The Jewish state of Israel was built for the Jews.

The Islamic state of Pakistan was built for Indian Muslims.

The Jews of Israel do not want to live with their Muslim brothers.

The Muslims of Pakistan did not want to live with their Hindu brothers.

I don't know. Seems as if Pakistan and Israel are kindred spirits. Natural allies actually.

I dont drink alcohol. Just smoke weed. Still makes you a hypocrite. You can slice and dice it whichever way you want.
Okay dude, whatever you are smoking must be really potent, please reply back only when your brain is free of smoke and you start making sense again

The Jewish state of Israel was built for the Jews.

The Islamic state of Pakistan was built for Indian Muslims.

The Jews of Israel do not want to live with their Muslim brothers.

The Muslims of Pakistan did not want to live with their Hindu brothers.

I don't know. Seems as if Pakistan and Israel are kindred spirits. Natural allies actually.

LOL! Pakistan and Israel are the only two countries of the 20th Century created for religion. You have a point bro.

Okay dude, whatever you are smoking must be really potent, please reply back only when your brain is free of smoke and you start making sense again

My brain is fine bro. It's good weed.

LOL! Pakistan and Israel are the only two countries of the 20th Century created for religion. You have a point bro.

My English must be weak. That's exactly what I was trying to say.

You on the other hand were talking about hypocrisy?

My English must be weak. That's exactly what I was trying to say.

You on the other hand were talking about hypocrisy?

Yar mujhay ziada pareshaan mat kar, charas charyee hui hai. Anyway, that hypocrisy comment was not for you. You actually have a good point mate.

Back
Top Bottom