What's new

Israel: Grateful for India's shift of position at UN

What? Did you say something? All I asked is why does a Nation of 1.2 billion plus need the affirmation and vindication of a Jewish State of less than 10 million? On top of that , Israel is a State founded on an Abrahamic religion. Now that is quite a contrast to the Dharmic faiths, isnt it? Why the Indian bonhomie with Israel? Chalk and Cheese?

A Nation of 1.3 billion enamoured by a State of fewer than 10 million? So ten million Abrahamics are better rhan 1.2 billion Dharmics? LOL! I get it. Abrahamic religions make more sense, no? Or are you saying that Judaism is cack?

You are an incoherent nobody to ask us any questions. Take in the stranded Pakistanis from Bangladesh, sanction Myanmar, then even Make an attempt to preach to us.

What does India gain by supporting Palestinian issue

What? Why are you asking me that question? India gains whatever it gains from whomsoever it gains. Your question is as ambiguous as any answer that can be delivered. If your morality and conscience rests upon what you can gain then pure materialism and pragmatism is your answer. However, that is not what I understand of Hinduism. You are espousing 'realpolitik' and materialism. Then disavow your Hindu 'mat' and accept you are nothing more than a materialistic pragmatist. Cavalier, and cannibalistic. Do you really understand the the altruism of Hinduism? You think supporting any kind of oppression serves the 'mat' of Hinduism?

of course they do

india is a risk to all Muslim

indians muslims, Pakistan, Iran, GCC and beyond

Hindus have a big chip on their shoulders they went through 1000 years of humiliation so the hindutva brigade find great pleasure in the apartheid abuse of Palestinians by a colonial israel simply because the Palestinians are muslim

This is why I have long stated other muslim countries should be aware of the psychological issues the indians have

What does India gain by supporting Palestinian issue

A moral compass.

If I were to make my life decisions based on what I could gain, regardless of the moral implications, I would kill my neighbours and take their stuff. It's feasible. But I don't do it. Why? Because it's wrong.

What? Why are you asking me that question? India gains whatever it gains from whomsoever it gains. Your question is as ambiguous as any answer that can be delivered. If your morality and conscience rests upon what you can gain then pure materialism and pragmatism is your answer. However, that is not what I understand of Hinduism. You are espousing 'realpolitik' and materialism. Then disavow your Hindu 'mat' and accept you are nothing more than a materialistic pragmatist. Cavalier, and cannibalistic. Do you really understand the the altruism of Hinduism? You think supporting any kind of oppression serves the 'mat' of Hinduism?

National interest comes above any damned priniciple

A moral compass.

We prefer having AESA radars; Phalcon AWACS and Armed drones -- this
is what we get from Israel

This is why I have long stated other muslim countries should be aware of the psychological issues the indians have

Arab countries ie Gulf countries including Iran dont think like that

They are business minded like India

Because your too incompetent to build them yourself.

As I said before, you cannot just base things on what you gain. Morals come into play as well.

I admire Israel and I wish them the very best. I think they are right in what they are doing and we should support them in their time of need as they have us in ours. A good move that will just bring these two powerful allies closer on all fronts.

Last edited:

You disappoint me,my friend. Nations are but lines in the sand. My ancestors were Kashmiri Brahmin Hindus. This is what they left? Then they were right. I am a Muslim (albeit it flawed), principle comes before any interest. The oppression of innocents is a disgrace for anyone to witness and not speak against. I have read both Hinduism and Buddhism. This is not what your professed beliefs espouse. Respect your ancestors. This is not what they believed. I assure you.

As I said before, you cannot just base things on what you gain. Morals come into play as well.

SO what ; we BUY them with our Own money

We dont take loans or aid or get discounted price for weapons

We pay Top dollars ; which have been earned by us Indians

Morals are just good for religious texts and scriptures

The world knows and understands only strength

Talking of morality -- next you would ask for Kashmir isn't it

Jf17 Rohingya

Practice what you preach. We are not selling offensive weaponry to Israel. We refused to sell any to Myanmar Nepal and Sri Lanka too. I really do not know how you can't see your hypocrisy.

Arab countries ie Gulf countries including Iran dont think like that

They are business minded like India

business minded is one thing

but we Pakistanis know indians we know about your delusions, your delusions of gradeur and the chip you carry about the islamic invasions and Pakistan we have built 100+ nuclear warheads for the time when we have to deal with you

but other muslims DONT get it, they think your just anothet country that you have 200 million muslims in your country so you should be ok

but they are confused they dont understand the hindu psyche like we do, like we would never turn out back on you they need to understand the risk hindus pose
and why they suppourt a colonial apartheid israel when india itself was the victim of similar abuse and colonialism

What? Did you say something? All I asked is why does a Nation of 1.2 billion plus need the affirmation and vindication of a Jewish State of less than 10 million? On top of that , Israel is a State founded on an Abrahamic religion. Now that is quite a contrast to the Dharmic faiths, isnt it? Why the Indian bonhomie with Israel? Chalk and Cheese?

A Nation of 1.3 billion enamoured by a State of fewer than 10 million? So ten million Abrahamics are better rhan 1.2 billion Dharmics? LOL! I get it. Abrahamic religions make more sense, no? Or are you saying that Judaism is cack?

You people just can't see anything beyond religion, right?

So you are suggesting we SHOULD support Israel, and I was suggesting we should abstain.

Self goal.

Have YOU heard the words

Rohingya
Jf17
Morality
Values
Ethics
Humanity
Uighurs
Tibetans
Thousands of dead roadside Baluchis
Tens of thousands of dead Yemenis
Tens of thousands of dead Syrians
Kurds accusing Turks of rights violations?
Reprisal market destructions in KP
Sardar Shahid Arif?

Do you realise that you have ONLY managed to counter your initial post, where you said "we have no horse here".

Just read your two posts together and you will realize how silly and contradictory they are.

Back
Top Bottom