What's new

Israel: Grateful for India's shift of position at UN

business minded is one thing

but we Pakistanis know indians we know about your delusions, your delusions of gradeur and the chip you carry about the islamic invasions and Pakistan we have built 100+ nuclear warheads for the time when we have to deal with you

but other muslims DONT get it, they think your just anothet country that you have 200 million muslims in your country so you should be ok

but they are confused they dont understand the hindu psyche like we do, like we would never turn out back on you they need to understand the risk hindus pose
and why they suppourt a colonial apartheid israel when india itself was the victim of similar abuse and colonialism

I think you have some serious psychological issues

In this world ; Strength Respects Strength

That is why Gulf countries have good relations with India

For Your Information UAE Crown Prince is our Chief Guest on Republic day Parade
on 26 January

I think you have some serious psychological issues

In this world ; Strength Respects Strength

That is why Gulf countries have good relations with India

For Your Information UAE Crown Prince is our Chief Guest on Republic day Parade
on 26 January

Sure he is, this is because they don't get you like we do

if they understood the psychological issues hindus have regarding muslims and the past muslim empires they would immediately ban all hindus as a risk

The state of Israel holds first rights to that holy land. They are the senior most of the three Abrahamic faiths, and as such will decide if Christians and Muslims get a share in the holy land all three claim, or not. Its not even a question of morals or right and wrong in my mind. As I'm sure it is not in theirs. During my growing up years, I made a lot of Israeli friends in Himachal. A couple if them are still somewhere up there. Almost Indian. There is a lot we learned from each other. And continue to.

of course they do

india is a risk to all Muslim

indians muslims, Pakistan, Iran, GCC and beyond

Hindus have a big chip on their shoulders they went through 1000 years of humiliation so the hindutva brigade find great pleasure in the apartheid abuse of Palestinians by a colonial israel simply because the Palestinians are muslim

This is why I have long stated other muslim countries should be aware of the psychological issues the indians have
India is a risk to Just Pakistani Muslims.. All others are happy with them and have good business and commercial relations with the exception of Turks

India is a risk to Just Pakistani Muslims.. All others are happy with them and have good business and commercial relations with the exception of Turks

Pakistani muslims understand hindus, your deep seated phobias and nature

We knew right from the start that hindus could not be lived with and we fought for Pakistan

You trying to convince us of your nature is a joke, when wr know EXACTLY what your issues are

These issues are at the core of why you support a white colonial jew land grab and apartheid in israel

Religion is just an excuse. They are selling jf17 to Myanmar and refusing to take in stranded Pakistanis from bd. Just a self serving bunch of sell outs out to teach morality to us because we abstained. Amazing.
Very true, hypocrisy and Pakistani are basically synonyms, crying buckets for kashmiris and turning a blind eye to the sufferings of the Uighur muslims.

We knew right from the start that hindus could not be lived with and we fought for Pakistan

You trying to convince us of your nature is a joke, when wr know EXACTLY what your issues are

These issues are at the core of why you support a white colonial jew land grab and apartheid in israel
Oh baba at least see my flag..Better to abuse me simply instead of calling me Hindu or Indian:astagh:

The point is can you convince your OIC ; GCC brothers

If not then all these rants are meaningless in today's business driven world

The state of Israel holds first rights to that holy land. They are the senior most of the three Abrahamic faiths, and as such will decide if Christians and Muslims get a share in the holy land all three claim, or not. Its not even a question of morals or right and wrong in my mind. As I'm sure it is not in theirs. During my growing up years, I made a lot of Israeli friends in Himachal. A couple if them are still somewhere up there. Almost Indian. There is a lot we learned from each other. And continue to.
Who hold the right of that Holy Land is not your business to comment on..I am happy India is aligning itself with Israel..They are natural alliance..

You people just can't see anything beyond religion, right?

Then please tell me what you have in common with Israel or Judaism apart from Islam-hatred? They believe in One undivisible God, you have 33 million , you are pantheists, Jews are monotheists, they also believe in the Prophets like Moses, Isaac etc (Like Muslims do), you believe in things that have nothing in common with them. So what is it that you find common ground on? Islam and your mutual hatred for it? You actually have more in common with a common Pakistani than an Israeli. You disagree with that? Agar main tumharay saath Urdu main baath karroon to yay kya tumhay Hebrew dikhay deta hai? So what have you got in common with Israeli Jews apart from Islam and Muslim hatred? Is that any way to find a world view?

Back
Top Bottom