What's new

Israel: Grateful for India's shift of position at UN

The point is can you convince your OIC ; GCC brothers

If not then all these rants are meaningless in today's business driven world

The first worthy post you have written

this should be a core policy of Pakistan especially when seeking support amongst muslim states. To them you are just another nation where they could make money but we know better

I have personally directed muslims of other states to mainstream indian sites where a benign muslim issue was published and shown them the comments section convincing them beyond doubt of the nature of hindus

Going forward Pakistan is rising and it should be our concern to block and harm india and if they want our participation in their new alliances we have some demands vis a vis india too

he is a liar
I am liar ? How kindly point out what i say wrong ? World does not move according to our concept our views.. Every country has its own policy...If India is our enemy , it is not mandatory everybody consider it the same

I am liar ? How kindly point out what i say wrong ? World does not move according to our concept our views.. Every country has its own policy...If India is our enemy , it is not mandatory everybody consider it the same

My mistake I apologise, I thought you were a indian trying to tell me we are not aware of deep seated issues and hangups and where they came from

Then please tell me what you have in common with Israel or Judaism apart from Islam-hatred? They believe in One undivisible God, you have 33 million , you are pantheists, Jews are monotheists, they also believe in the Prophets like Moses, Isaac etc (Like Muslims do), you believe in things that have nothing in common with them. So what is it that you find common ground on? Islam and your mutual hatred for it? You actually have more in common with a common Pakistani than an Israeli. You disagree with that? Agar main tumharay saath Urdu main baath karroon to yay kya tumhay Hebrew dikhay deta hai? So what have you got in common with Israeli Jews apart from Islam and Muslim hatred? Is that any way to find a world view?

Dude again you are bringing religion thereby proving my point. Please tell me why you are so close to china when you have absolutely nothing in common in terms of culture and religion, heck you people can give or take life for religion while Chinese think this about religion

religion.jpg

The first worthy post you have written

this should be a core policy of Pakistan especially when seeking support amongst muslim states. To them you are just another nation where they could make money but we know better

I have personally directed muslims of other states to mainstream indian sites where a benign muslim issue was published and shown them the comments section convincing them beyond doubt of the nature of hindus

Going forward Pakistan is rising and it should be our concern to block and harm india and if they want our participation in their new alliances we have some demands vis a vis india too

The GAP between India and Pakistan is only increasing every year

Already we are Ten times Bigger economy than you

There is absolutely NO way that you can make your GCC /OIC Brothers
drop their relations with India

And when GCC countries can do business with Crusaders like the West and
Atheists like Chinese and Russians ; we are NOT a THREAT to them at all

ALL countries look out for their own interests

Dude again you are bringing religion thereby proving my point. Please tell me why you are so close to china when you have absolutely nothing in common in terms of culture and religion, heck you people can give or take life for religion while Chinese think this about religion

View attachment 364886

You have a valid point. Why not. Okay, we are close to China because we see them as a guarantor of our survival against a foe who does not accept our existence as a separate nation to Hinduism in South Asia and is several times larger. That's the truth, right. I can sing you lata and Mukesh songs all night long, but you will still stab me in the back right? How sad is that? But it's the truth. Let's think as Asians. China is way ahead of everyone. As an Asian I applaud that. As a Pakistani, I accept you as next. Then us Pakistanis. Is that not acceptable to you? Isnt being Asian something we can unite on? China has its destiny, India has hers and we Pakistanis have ours. What is wrong with this? Asia first? No?

Then please tell me what you have in common with Israel or Judaism apart from Islam-hatred?
I can tell you what is in common with Israelis and Indians: when Israelis see Indians they don't think that they owe them something and obviously vice versa.

But when you, Muslims, see Israelis - you think we owe you "palestinian" statehood, and lands, and Jerusalem, and what not. When we, Jews, see you, we think you owe us an appropriate accountability for Islamic terror.

Who hold the right of that Holy Land is not your business to comment on..I am happy India is aligning itself with Israel..They are natural alliance..

Why is it not my business to comment on the holy land?

Then please tell me what you have in common with Israel or Judaism apart from Islam-hatred? They believe in One undivisible God, you have 33 million , you are pantheists, Jews are monotheists, they also believe in the Prophets like Moses, Isaac etc (Like Muslims do), you believe in things that have nothing in common with them. So what is it that you find common ground on? Islam and your mutual hatred for it? You actually have more in common with a common Pakistani than an Israeli. You disagree with that? Agar main tumharay saath Urdu main baath karroon to yay kya tumhay Hebrew dikhay deta hai? So what have you got in common with Israeli Jews apart from Islam and Muslim hatred? Is that any way to find a world view?

Lol so suddenly you love us?

You're sounding desperate.

Asia first? Destiny? KUMBAYA?

I can tell you what is in common with Israelis and Indians: when Israelis see Indians they don't think that they owe them something and obviously vice versa.

But when you, Muslims, see Israelis - you think we owe you "palestinian" statehood, and lands, and Jerusalem, and what not. When we, Jews, see you, we think you owe us an appropriate accountability for Islamic terror.

Not just us Muslims there are many goyim who think the same. Why just restrict it to Indians? I am sure there are other countries in the world who will think the same. As far as Israel is concerned, I dont understand why the sins of Germany and white Christians have been visited upon the hapless Palestinians. Why is that? Why are you murdering and robbing them for the blood libel the Christians accuse you of?

Why is it not my business to comment on the holy land?

Lol so suddenly you love us?

You're sounding desperate.

Asia first? Destiny? KUMBAYA?

Are you trying to rile me up or what? I bet if you were face to face with me you wouldnt be so obtuse. This is the internet. Fine, be as you want. Kumbaya my Lord it is.

You have a valid point. Why not. Okay, we are close to China because we see them as a guarantor of our survival against a foe who does not accept our existence as a separate nation to Hinduism in South Asia and is several times larger. That's the truth, right. I can sing you lata and Mukesh songs all night long, but you will still stab me in the back right? How sad is that? But it's the truth. Let's think as Asians. China is way ahead of everyone. As an Asian I applaud that. As a Pakistani, I accept you as next. Then us Pakistanis. Is that not acceptable to you? Isnt being Asian something we can unite on? China has its destiny, India has hers and we Pakistanis have ours. What is wrong with this? Asia first? No?

While this post of yours is far better than your previous ones in terms of quality it is still however reeks of religious bias and paranoia, no offense.

Let me be blunt and honest with you, We are friends with Israel cuz they sell us top notch weapons with no strings attached, If Saudi Arabia could provide the same we would be chaddi buddies with them as well. Absolutely nothing to do with Hindu, Muslim, Jew BS. In fact we recognized Israel only in the early nineties, I hope you know that.

Not just us Muslims there are many goyim who think the same. Why just restrict it to Indians? I am sure there are other countries in the world who will think the same. As far as Israel is concerned, I dont understand why the sins of Germany and white Christians have been visited upon the hapless Palestinians. Why is that? Why are you murdering and robbing them for the blood libel the Christians accuse you of?
If you care so much about "palestinians" you can have all of them in one corner of Pakistan.

I do not understand why Pakistanis have a problem with India and Israel being friends.

Do either India or Israel owe Pakistan an explanation?

What is this unnecessary bellicosity all about?

Back
Top Bottom