What's new

Israel goes under radar detection of BARAV-373

Meraj-4 radar is not technically integrally part of the Bavar-373 system proper, it is an auxiliary radar system. The radars of the Bavar-373 are the following:

X-Band-AESA radar (on the left):

hassan-rouhani-amir-hatami-alireza-sabahifard-mojtaba-zolnour-jpg.639792

S-band AESA radar:

efdqcy_xuaehudk-jpg.639797

784410_440-jpg.639798

784409_604-jpg.639795

Meraj-4 radar is not technically integrally part of the Bavar-373 system proper, it is an auxiliary radar system. The radars of the Bavar-373 are the following:

X-Band-AESA radar (on the left):

hassan-rouhani-amir-hatami-alireza-sabahifard-mojtaba-zolnour-jpg.639792

S-band AESA radar:

efdqcy_xuaehudk-jpg.639797

784410_440-jpg.639798

784409_604-jpg.639795
Fair enough.

These look similar to American AN/TPS class.

Very impressive nevertheless.

Fair enough.

These look similar to American AN/TPS class.

Very impressive nevertheless.

This is the first version of the Bavar family and it already entered the upgrading phase (as you would expect). Interestingly, the ex Iranian air defence commander made the claim the in the next few years, the Bavar system will evolve to become superior to the Russian S-400 series. In terms of capability, the Bavar currently mainly lacks in terms of missile range relative to the S-400 series. Therefore I expect to see new longer range missile(s) and radars for the Bavar in the next few years.

The major design differences between the Iranian Bavar and the Russian S-300/400 series is that the Iranians went for an AESA solution over the non-AESA the Russians use. Having said that, I am hearing the S-500 will use AESA radars. Another important note, the Iranian IRGC has recently stated they are developing long range air defence system too. It remains to be seen whether that means the further development of the Sevome Khordayd and/or the development of the long range projects that we saw little bits of years ago. These include the Sadid-630 missiles, Al Al Hoda system or something new all together.

You were given a link to an in-depth article on the matter which you clearly did not read given the promptness to which you replied. Now, engage using substance. Edit: Here is the link to the article again:

Indian Armed Forces are not going to Share Any Classified Info with United States of America because of the European Spies Networks operating inside United States of America.

This is significant offer to Syria, if true.

@Hindustani78

Bavar-373 is not an exact copy of an existing defense system of another country but an interesting blend of concepts of American, Chinese, and Russian defense applications; Iran have had access to older technologies of these countries. Comparisons to Russian S-300 defense system are rather ill-informed.

Rus Federation Official Media has Released Info that Full Transfer of Technology of CY-300 as well as Cy-300 to the Iranian Military !!!!! Agreements are like this that if any progress has been made by the Iranian Engineers and Technicians then that will be shared with the Rus Federation Defense Industries !!!!

This seems to be Iranian indigenous effort, and a significant one at that.

Bavar 373 Name Explains that some progress has been made by the Iranian Engineers and Technicians !!!!

Launching station of Bavar 373 is similar to American M901 launching station - both employ a hot launch technique instead of Russian cold ejection model.

There are possibilities that Iranians might have Acquired Some Technology from United States of America, Even After when the Sanctions were placed on Iranian Ballistic Missile Programme, The Iranians have claimed that they have acquired certain technologies from United States of America legally !!!!!!

Miraj 4 radar system of Bavar-373 look similar to Chinese JYL-1 radar system.

Design seems some what similar but after Deployment this is what matters the most !!!!

There might be amendments in it.

Bavar-373 is equipped with another radar system as well which look indigenous. Although design is similar to American AN/TPS radar system types.

Radar Systems can be integrated depending on the Terrain !!!!

Sayyid-4 is an extrapolation of American RIM-66 with elements of Russian 48N6E in the mix. Interesting design and achievement.

Impressive output and effort to say the least.

Rus Federation Official Media was talking about this only !!!! Iranian System is more similar with Rus Federation System. Rus Federation Junk Equipment is said that's why because of Transfer of Technology !!! This Rus Federation Junk Equipment Talks are from Rus Federation Generals Only !!!!

Listening for the Past 3 Decades that Rus Federation and Ukraine have Provided Technology to Almost all the Nations !!!! Even United States of America Equipment is based on Rus Federation or Ukrainian Technology !!!!! I think even Japanese Equipment is based on Rus Federation and Ukraine Developed Technology !!!!

Indian Armed Forces are not going to Share Any Classified Info with United States of America because of the European Spies Networks operating inside United States of America.

I cannot decipher what you are saying here. Is this suppose to be a reply to me?

I cannot decipher what you are saying here. Is this suppose to be a reply to me?
some one please translate what this dude is saying??
this dude once had a debate by me and compared Bavar-373 with pantsir on application and design .
aand later when heard and then tried to say indian copy of KUB is superior to IRanian 3rdof Khoedad and when he faced withthe fact and numbers he start to tell me its useless to have SAM with higher than 15km ebgagement altitude as no airplanes fly that high .

my suggestion just let him talk as much nonsnse as he want . he is just jealous Iranian indigenous airdefense is light years ahead of anything you can find in India Arsenal . and the best theu prodced is a copy of 50s era Kub 2k12

Back
Top Bottom