What's new

Israel Defense Forces

They even train females to kill innocents :(
First of all Israel does not train anyone to kill innocents. On contrary, first thing you are teached in IDF is that you should never target innocents and even refuse order if somone gives u.

Secondly girls in IDF are not used in fronline, only in support units.

Looks like srilankan had finally made some indians blush :whistle:

Gosh femme fatale...:smitten:

I hope Indian film producers are looking at the PDF...then goodbye Priyanka, Mallika.:cool:

55e4bdf97534.jpg

ff5ef352c53f.jpg

b4c8dfa3e8e9.jpg

2acacff165d1.jpg

1cd5688dd4b2.jpg

oh gees again with this. Yes we know women serve in the IDF, it seems there is a thread like this every few months.

Mark 4 rulz maan......da best in da business !

wud like to see this technology in indian indigenous tanks !

what say indians.....want some of my ancestors country's goodies to my present counrty's arsenal ?:yahoo::whistle::coffee:
flag32.gif
flag28.gif

im going to throw you most hard question pakistan's F 16 vs Israeli F 16 one on one on whom you count going to win the match all hands up

Not everything should be seen with a one on one prism. There are many factors that are involved in an air combat like situational awareness, radars, missiles etc.
On a side note why should be consider such a comparison. Israelis are not a threat to us and neither are we to them....right now anyways. We already have our hands full with enough enemies, we should be more careful.

Back
Top Bottom