What's new

Israel Defense Forces

we were begging for cease fire ? i will talk about the egyptian front only
your prime minster has said save isreal we are defeated and even after the us aid came what could you do you couldnt face our army and every time you try you have greater losses you bombarded 2 small cities and couldnt occupay them the 3rd army like i said could have fought anyway and you cant take much losses and you have already suffered alot of kia and wounded your bar liev line which you built in 6 years we took it down in 6 hours with minimum losses your once mighty air force and armor were getting destroyed dont try to fool yourself and admit defeat

this forum is boycotted by Iranians

The History of a stolen land name Palestine . . The History of 64 years killing children .

For Godsake, keep your hatred for Israel away from this thread, this is a professional military forum respected all over the world, and this thread is about IDF not about your views. IDF is a highly professional force and is instrumental to the existence of the state of Israel which has existed despite all odds against it..The Arab leaders used to dream about "pushing Jews into the sea"...and what happened as a result, they lost Golan Heights, Sanai, and Jerusalem, despite being numerically superior 5:1 in terms of troops, 3:1 in terms of Armour, 2:1 in terms of fighter jets. Those who hate Israel should learn to live with the fact that Israel is a reality, once you guys accept it, then a two state solution will be possible. I am pretty sure Arabs will loose more land if they don't give up their retarded dream of destroying Israel.

I will ask the moderators to please delete emotionally motivated posts over here.

For Godsake, keep your hatred for Israel away from this thread, this is a professional military forum respected all over the world, and this thread is about IDF not about your views. IDF is a highly professional force and is instrumental to the existence of the state of Israel which has existed despite all odds against it..The Arab leaders used to dream about "pushing Jews into the sea"...and what happened as a result, they lost Golan Heights, Sanai, and Jerusalem, despite being numerically superior 5:1 in terms of troops, 3:1 in terms of Armour, 2:1 in terms of fighter jets. Those who hate Israel should learn to live with the fact that Israel is a reality, once you guys accept it, then a two state solution will be possible. I am pretty sure Arabs will loose more land if they don't give up their retarded dream of destroying Israel.

I will ask the moderators to please delete emotionally motivated posts over here.

this forum is boycotted by Iranians

1448205_original.jpg

Israel, winning both the arms race in the Middle East, and the one armed race...

:P

No, I will not live with this reality... Yes we lost few wars but our history is filled with glorious victories over powers stronger than us by multiple times. And for the numbers you put, I would say yes, Arabs had bigger airforce which was destroyed by SURPRISE on the ground. We fought Israel in 1948 although we were under British and French mandatory and few others were newly independent. At least we had the balls to fight superpowers and their illegitimate baby... Israel which you would never do no matter how much you get spanked.

now u have to get out of the west bank and don't have any right to attack gaza or west bank or face 138 Nation

Ya right dream on...
After UN vote, Israel to suspend PA funds
Finance Minister Steinitz says won't transfer tax payments to Palestinians in response to UN bid. 'I'll use the money to offset their debt to the Electric Corp,' he states. PM Netanyahu: We'll continue building in Jerusalem
After UN vote, Israel to suspend PA funds - Israel News, Ynetnews

3,000 homes beyond Green Line okayed
Less than 24 hours after General Assembly recognizes Palestine as non-member state, government's top nine ministers respond by approving construction of new housing units in Jerusalem, West Bank. PA: Decision a 'slap in the face of entire world'

3,000 homes beyond Green Line okayed - Israel News, Ynetnews

Ya right dream on...
After UN vote, Israel to suspend PA funds
Finance Minister Steinitz says won't transfer tax payments to Palestinians in response to UN bid. 'I'll use the money to offset their debt to the Electric Corp,' he states. PM Netanyahu: We'll continue building in Jerusalem
After UN vote, Israel to suspend PA funds - Israel News, Ynetnews

3,000 homes beyond Green Line okayed
Less than 24 hours after General Assembly recognizes Palestine as non-member state, government's top nine ministers respond by approving construction of new housing units in Jerusalem, West Bank. PA: Decision a 'slap in the face of entire world'

3,000 homes beyond Green Line okayed - Israel News, Ynetnews
u have to stop it because is against the international law to build colonies in a free state

Back
Top Bottom