What's new

Israel Defense Forces

Not A state yet (They dident pass the security council :tongue:)
And since When israel do what the UN say when it coms to israelis security?

Not A state yet (They dident pass the security council :tongue:)
And since When israel do what the UN say when it coms to israelis security?

As you been punished for a wooden leg will be punished If you attack Palestine
and i mean non member state the important she gain the independence and i wish that they make an army and disarm the paramilitary groups

Next week the palastines will wake up and they will realise that noting have been change.
This frum is a militry one so if you want to speak about politics dont do it her.

Next week the palastines will wake up and they will realise that noting have been change.
to me only Abusive evil countries (such as Nazi Germany) do not respect international laws we Tunisia we respect the international law even when gaddafi send militia in 1981 and they attack a base in the south we don't declare the war on him
so respect the law and shut up

I am not on the other hand it is clear that you upset and emotional :D

I am not on the other hand it is clear that you upset and emotional :D
i'm Tunisian and i love Palestine and i hate ur army for killing Palestinians

me really i don't like the paramilitary groups to me they do some times wrong thing but not like u 15 time attacking Gaza

i think u are blinded u don't see that u nation is the evil
me i don't hate u Jew just i hate Zionist of u

Lol i also dont hate muslims i hate terrorist
Hamas is not innocent.

No, I will not live with this reality... Yes we lost few wars but our history is filled with glorious victories over powers stronger than us by multiple times. And for the numbers you put, I would say yes, Arabs had bigger airforce which was destroyed by SURPRISE on the ground. We fought Israel in 1948 although we were under British and French mandatory and few others were newly independent. At least we had the balls to fight superpowers and their illegitimate baby... Israel which you would never do no matter how much you get spanked.

@ Black Eagle, well as i said before you are free to make choices, the Arab leaders made their choice by not accepting Israel and planning to throw Jews into the sea in 1967 and as a result of their racist anti Semitic attitude Israel increased in size and they lost considerable amount of land including Jersualem. Had they accepted the creation of their neighboring country today the problem wouldn't have happened. Yet as is clear from your statement, still you want to live in the past and not move forward. Again its your choice.
Same thing was experienced by Pakistan, since it was created out of an ideology, Afghanistan didn't accept Pakistan's creation, claimed more than 60 % of Pakistan, they tried to divide the Pushtuns of Pak and even attacked us from the west under Daud in 1950s , we had no option but to interfere in Afghanistan and look what is the situation in Afghanistan now. Had this not been the case there would have been peace. So it is important for neighbors to recognize each other territorial integrity.So any neighbor who has a petty mindset will loose in the long term thus one shouldn't be narrow minded, should learn to move forward.

Well as far as the last part of your post is concerned , the spanking u are saying i guess r the drone strikes u r referring to. They take place cuz Al Qaeda retards (mostly from the Arab world) who want to wage a global jihad and want to kill Pakistani civilians are hiding their, Pak Army can't operate itself in North Waziristan Tribal Agency (although there are 20,000 troops stationed there ) cuz it doesn't want to engage the Afghan Taliban present there and has a peace deal with them since 2006 thus it allows drone strikes.
I would say one last thing about "fighting with superpower"....we don't need to fight the superpower that superpower gives us most of our weaponry due to which we can maintain conventional balance with India in the region. ThankGod my country's military establishment and leadership doesn't have the wild mindset which most of the Arab members have over here.

Ask yourself this then,why doesn't Israel ever bomb the West Bank either?

That's a very good point, if Israel were to hate all Palestinians and wanted to kill them, why doesn't it attack West Bank, the answer is obvious cuz no rockets are fired from there, and there is no HAMAS there. HAMAS is a bigger enemy of Palestinians even bigger than Israel, its a militant group sitting in power, It can no longer run Gaza, as long as it in power, rockets will be fired and Israel will be doing operations in Gaza, there needs to be an end to this and for that...a sane govt has to be in power in Gaza not a militant group.

Back
Top Bottom