What's new

Israel Defense Forces

Nope, dead serious :D

mmm...

I am not really into political pillow-fights :D

I actually abhor anyone having weapons but in particular the israelis because how is one expected to feel about these shiny killing toys? Used at times indiscriminatly on innocents

I actually abhor anyone having weapons but in particular the israelis because how is one expected to feel about these shiny killing toys? Used at times indiscriminatly on innocents

Do you think these guys put the pics on here as a warning or deterrent or a sign of don't mess with us? Why do i want to see a guy who looks like a mercenary from Nigeria holding a rocket ready for someone that's probably got a sweet or a piece of roti in their hand?

images_news_2008_05_08_born-to-kill_300_0.jpg

and ofcourse, lessons from history

hitler1.jpg

netanyahu saluting his jew SS

hahahahahaha, what a joke, that palestinian guy was helping them because jews were accopying their lands

second have you forgotten every time when muslims saved you jew arse whether it be spain or ottoman refuged you when you were being killed and kicked out from queen isabella and the church????

Social and cultural exchange in Al-Andalus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History of the Jews in the Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sultan Bayezid II sent Kemal Reis to save the Sephardic Jews ofSpain from the Spanish Inquisition in 1492 and granted them permission to settle in the Ottoman Empire.

you ungrateful jewish imbecile

you are quite now archdemon, hahahahaha, what a talkative mouth

Back
Top Bottom