Israel Defense Forces

mic7342copyscroppedbig.jpg

mic7732copyscroppedbig.jpg
mic8404copyscroppedbig.jpg

nb27bn.jpg

march2720102.jpg

inwcgm.jpg

27456303.jpg

I am curious, what are those fabric-like material the soldiers are wearing on their helmets? What is it for? Camouflage?

I am curious, what are those fabric-like material the soldiers are wearing on their helmets? What is it for? Camouflage?

It looks like their underpants. They take them off in case they see any hezbollah fighters. This way if they see hezbollah fighter and have an accident they dont have to wash their underpants

It looks like their underpants. They take them off in case they see any hezbollah fighters. This way if they see hezbollah fighter and have an accident they dont have to wash their underpants

They look like boxer shorts to me lolz......

Enough of derailment of the thread, stop trolling. I am actually enjoying our Israeli friends posting pictures of the IDF, as a fighting force the IDF has my respect. Last i saw, none of these entities such as Hezbollah dare engage the IDF head on in a conventional shoot out because they know that they will get annihilated.

If you are that curious why don't you PM the guy or why don't you go onto IDF. I'm sure you will get a lovely warm greeting and all your questions will be answered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom