What's new

Israel Defense Forces

Ladies and Gents

Can we please keep politics out of this thread. I am actually enjoying the pictures posted by our Israeli friends, especially 500 for doing a marvellous job. Hate me or Love em, but gotta respect the Israel Armed Forces.

man no wonder cant do anything infront of israel. even with latest toys i think arab cant defeat israel.

You know that one country that all the extremist muslims vow to destroy but then cry to the UN to stop Israel from destroying them? That one.

You invade their lands and claim as "extremist muslim". yeah yeahh they are ....:coffee:

man no wonder cant do anything infront of israel. even with latest toys i think arab cant defeat israel.

Yes you are right coz they have sister USA ....

Is that the country that blows up a crippled man with an hellfire? It has no ethics.
This crippled man was responsible for most of suicide attacks against Israel. I wish that Pakistan will also find and eliminate everyone who are responsible for suicide attacks there. :wave:

YAHALOM(Combat Engineering SF) -

You know that one country that all the extremist muslims vow to destroy but then cry to the UN to stop Israel from destroying them? That one.

Well he might be an ignorant, that's why he asked here.
But it is really necessary to answer him keeping you attached in the post.
Bro Respect4Respect01 Israel is the country of those Jews who were treated well by Nazis and Pharaohs & Ramses.

53394907.jpg

87594507.jpg

43522496.jpg

35714247.jpg

96447093.jpg

Question:
Most air-to-air refuelling is done at high altitudes, atleast every one of the pics that I have seen. This F-15 seems to be getting topped up at a pretty low altitude and very near to civilian population center. Is that normal or it doesnt matter?

They fly over the water and this is not actually refueling but merely for display

Hey 500 ! Do you personally know NIR BEN YOUSUF, the aviation photographer ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom