What's new

Israel concerned: Saudi Air Force to outnumber Israel's advanced US jet

I'd be very surprised if these aircraft being sold to the Saudis did not come equipped with some kind of kill-switches.

its great that you are over taking them but remember dont rely on them too much usa might turn against you and do something to these planes ....... the above guys are right learn to make your own planes like china pakistan and even india so you wont have any threat from anyone and wont fear any kill switch being pulled...... producing home stuff is better then relying to take on an enemy that is your friends best friend infact controls that friend

its great that you are over taking them but remember dont rely on them too much usa might turn against you and do something to these planes ....... the above guys are right learn to make your own planes like china pakistan and even india so you wont have any threat from anyone and wont fear any kill switch being pulled...... producing home stuff is better then relying to take on an enemy that is your friends best friend infact controls that friend

Having an AirCraft industry is a very big strain. It first needs a very strong economy to support it that's one. Second this thing does not come over night. We already begun setting an AirCraft industry it will be a while before it is truly functioning, To really set up an AirCraft industry you need huge amount of things. It is probably by far the hardest thing a country can accomplish. Israel used American aid to build the Lavi thats how the US was able to shut the project down.

Just wait a while Mr.Saiyan I guarantee you in the next 10 years expect some very very good news in this subject.

kingship in saudi arabia isnt itself an issue..
there are lots of kingdoms that flourshed even without the super wealth saudi have..

the thing that worries an ordinary person outside saudi arabia is there dependence on foreign people..i mean nearly 10 million foreign workers are in saudia rabia..that is highest proportion in world for country of it size..i mean one foreigner for every person!!

for a 20 million plus population this doesn't make sense at all, especially if those people arent given nationlity..
it would have been better saudi arabia to give nationality to foreigners..if its afraid it should select Arabic and sunnis but it should give nationality to skilled workers

kingship in saudi arabia isnt itself an issue..
there are lots of kingdoms that flourshed even without the super wealth saudi have..

the thing that worries an ordinary person outside saudi arabia is there dependence on foreign people..i mean nearly 10 million foreign workers are in saudia rabia..that is highest proportion in world for country of it size..i mean one foreigner for every person!!

for a 20 million plus population this doesn't make sense at all, especially if those people arent given nationlity..
it would have been better saudi arabia to give nationality to foreigners..if its afraid it should select Arabic and sunnis but it should give nationality to skilled workers

Dude do you live on this planet?? Or do you just usually talk nonsense?? The population of Saudi Arabia according to latest count is 28 million of which 23 million are Saudi citizens. One foreigner for every person?? Seriously man I told you this advice before and please act according to it. "Go READ" there is nothing wrong with reading and improving your knowledge before you talk like this again and embrace yourself.

Having an AirCraft industry is a very big strain. It first needs a very strong economy to support it that's one. Second this thing does not come over night. We already begun setting an AirCraft industry it will be a while before it is truly functioning, To really set up an AirCraft industry you need huge amount of things. It is probably by far the hardest thing a country can accomplish. Israel used American aid to build the Lavi thats how the US was able to shut the project down.

Just wait a while Mr.Saiyan I guarantee you in the next 10 years expect some very very good news in this subject.

Mosa, I found an interesting story which is related to our discussion. It will be an offtopic post and i urge you to read this with an open mind and it's your choice to agree or not. The main person of this story is Abul A'ala Maududi ( ابو الاعلىٰ مودودی ) (September 25, 1903 – September 22, 1979)

He was a Pakistani journalist, theologian, Muslim revivalist leader and political philosopher, and a controversial 20th century Islamist thinker.[2] He was also a political figure in Pakistan and was the first recipient of King Faisal International Award for his services 1979. He was also the founder of Jamaat-e-Islami, the Islamic revivalist party.

"In 1978, I (Syeda Humera Maududi) had returned to Lahore from Jeddah to spend summer vacations when this strange incident occurred. It happened so that after Maghrib, two Squadron Leaders of Pakistan Air Force came to see my father. As usual father was busy at his work in his office so he called them in there.

One of the gentlemen who appeared quite perturbed started thus: ‘Maulana, I had a dream which has rendered me greatly troubled upto such extent that I can neither sleep nor eat or do anything with concentration!
"I saw that I have gone to 'Madina Tayyaba' only to see that whole city has been completely destroyed after heavy bombardment. Nor the Masjid of Prophet (SalAllaho Alehe Wassallam) remains neither the Green Dome is there anymore. All houses and buildings have been reduced to rubble. When I reach the spot where Roza-e-Mubarak is situated I see Nabi-e-Karim (SalAllaho Alehe Wassallam) offering prayers outside his tomb. (Then suddenly) I hear some voices as if many people are talking nearby; when I look around I see a staircase going down into a basement. I descend into the basement and am only half way through when I see six or seven Jews, clad only in underwear, wielding large knives are butchering human corpses and piling up the butchered limbs into heaps; while many more corpses are dangling about the walls (like slaughtered meat). (I at once realized that) These corpses are of the people of Madina! As I see this I flee upstairs in terror unless I meet a similar fate. When I get out of the basement, I see that Nabi-e-Karim (SalAllaho Alehe Wassallam) is completing his salah after ‘Attahyat’ and ‘Salam’. Then He (SalAllaho Alehe Wassallam) looks at me and says: “Don’t worry; this meat will not be sold!” At that moment I woke up."
(The pilot further said) Maulana, since having this dream, my restlessness and panic is growing. Tell me, what could possibly the interpretation of this dream?’

(Being a practical man) My father did not dwell in the world of dreams nor did he use to interpret them. He belonged to the real world and invited the people into the fold of Emaan on logical grounds. Despite this, he was in great shock to hear this dream as even saintly people would scarcely be blessed to have it (because of its intensity, let alone to a seemingly irreligious young man)! How come this clean shaven young pilot has been chosen for this message? Why a star traversing Mujahid of Pakistan Air Force was singled out for this dream instead of some care taker of a shrine, a scholar of compromising temperament or some renowned religious personality?

One thing is evident enough is that in the future, responsibility of leadership of Ummah will be taken up by such gallant young men, and these youth are the very people who will lead the defence and protection of Haramain Sharifain (Two Holy Cities).

Father told those fighter pilots: ‘There is a Hadith of our Beloved Prophet (SalAllaho Alehe Wassallam) narrated by Hazrat Abu Huraira (RAA) which says: “When wars upon wars will rage, Allah will raise a non Arab nation which will be superior in riding (mobility/maneuvers/tactics) and weaponry. They will be entrusted by Allah to support His Deen.” (Mishkawt).

Then he said: ‘this dream also points to a Hadith which is narrated by Hazrat Abdullah bin Umro (RAA): “[In End Times] There will come such people who will be swift as birds and ruthless as beasts.” (Mishkawt). Today we can interpret this Hadith by (rightly) perceiving the warplanes which target and annihilate children, elderly and the women of their (designated) enemies with unprecedented relentlessness and brutality (Remember Shock & Awe Campaign of american crusaders in Iraq War. In the dream, Madina Tayyaba is shown to be devastated by seemingly carpet bombing). No honour, life or property will be safe from their onslaught.

The third Hadith is that the Holy Prophet (SalAllaho Alehe Wassallam) addressed Hazrat Abu Zar Ghaffari (RAA) and said: “O Abu Zar, what will become of you when there will be such hunger in Madina that will prevent you to get up from your bed and to the masjid as this hunger will be tremendously laborious? What will become of you when there will be so much bloodshed that the blood will engulf the ‘Ahjar Azait’ (slippery mountain)?”

Then father narrated the Hadith about Dajjal and said: ‘Your dream points out one thing more: in the upcoming wars between the Crescent & Cross, Air Force will play a decisive role. This is the very reason this dream has been shown to a Fighter Pilot. It is time you should call out Azan in the cockpit of your warplane. Your duty is calling you, protection of Ummah and Haramain Sharaifain is your responsibility now then to the Haramain Sharifain (Two Holy Cities) and then to your Motherland. To uphold all these loyalties you must strengthen your relation ship with Allah and Quran and keep seeking help from Allah (in all circumstances).’

After hearing this interpretation the pilots felt comfortable and when they stared to leave, father, despite his illness and acute weakness; got up to shake hands with them and went to see them off at the door saying: ‘Since you have been honoured with the sight of Prophet (SalAllaho Alehe Wassallam), you ought to be honoured accordingly. Now, you have transferred that anxiety and restlessness to me, you were suffering with previously, and I don’t know for how long it will keep assailing my mind."

^^

Mafiya ....
Come on man ....

You .... WE ... US can do a LOT better.
We need to dreams and no mentors aside from the prophet and his book.

^^

Mafiya ....
Come on man ....

You .... WE ... US can do a LOT better.
We need to dreams and no mentors aside from the prophet and his book.

That's an empty talk. For doing a lot better, You WE and US need a common platform where all sects of Islam can unify into one division

Dude do you live on this planet?? Or do you just usually talk nonsense?? The population of Saudi Arabia according to latest count is 28 million of which 23 million are Saudi citizens. One foreigner for every person?? Seriously man I told you this advice before and please act according to it. "Go READ" there is nothing wrong with reading and improving your knowledge before you talk like this again and embrace yourself.

i heard it is extremely hard for a foreigner to get a Saudi citizenship, next to impossible. is it true?

i heard it is extremely hard for a foreigner to get a Saudi citizenship, next to impossible. is it true?

No not really. It is extremely hard however. It follows a point system like if you need a certain number of points and you will be granted citizenship for instance "Born in KSA = 20 points" "Holder of which degree? The higher the degree the higher the points" And so on. If he is married to a Saudi woman or if she is married to a Saudi man will equal some points also the number of children etc. All these points accumulate and the end when you reach the certain number needed you will be given Saudi citizenship on the spot.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Mosa, I found an interesting story which is related to our discussion. It will be an offtopic post and i urge you to read this with an open mind and it's your choice to agree or not. The main person of this story is Abul A'ala Maududi ( ابو الاعلىٰ مودودی ) (September 25, 1903 – September 22, 1979)

He was a Pakistani journalist, theologian, Muslim revivalist leader and political philosopher, and a controversial 20th century Islamist thinker.[2] He was also a political figure in Pakistan and was the first recipient of King Faisal International Award for his services 1979. He was also the founder of Jamaat-e-Islami, the Islamic revivalist party.

The dream is extremely disturbing...

Israeli pilots are battle hardened and have excellent training. Their record speaks for itself. Saudi Arabia better have some good pilots if they decide to go after Israel.

Something tells me the Saudis are more worried about Iran anyways.

Saudi planes in the hands of Pakistani pilots= the zionists don't stand a chance
Saudi planes & saudi pilots= well you know the answer

Even if the saudis had a 1000 f22/f35 their inferior trained pilots stand no chance, this is reality.

Those bhartis stating how would you cope with an adversary that has a ratio of 5:1 even 3:1, well bhartis you are proof of our resilience. where did your war mongering get you after 26/11? no where, you got to have cojones for war boys.

Another salahuddin will be born one day to reconquer al-quds. Insh'allah it will be a Pakistani, Iranian or Turk/Kurd.

PS I don't hate arabs before you start saying this.

Saudi planes in the hands of Pakistani pilots= the zionists don't stand a chance
Saudi planes & saudi pilots= well you know the answer

Even if the saudis had a 1000 f22/f35 their inferior trained pilots stand no chance, this is reality.

Those bhartis stating how would you cope with an adversary that has a ratio of 5:1 even 3:1, well bhartis you are proof of our resilience. where did your war mongering get you after 26/11? no where, you got to have cojones for war boys.

Another salahuddin will be born one day to reconquer al-quds. Insh'allah it will be a Pakistani, Iranian or Turk/Kurd.

PS I don't hate arabs before you start saying this.

When was the last time you were on inspection on Saudi Air exercise ?
Did you compare Saudi pilots to some one else ?
Did you even bother to study, google, or even ask some one about what you were going to say ?

Do you feel even a hint of shame passing wild arguments without even an iota of knowledge ?

now, here Google

Start learning

Back
Top Bottom