What's new

Israel concerned: Saudi Air Force to outnumber Israel's advanced US jet

Saudi planes in the hands of Pakistani pilots= the zionists don't stand a chance
Saudi planes & saudi pilots= well you know the answer

Even if the saudis had a 1000 f22/f35 their inferior trained pilots stand no chance, this is reality.

Those bhartis stating how would you cope with an adversary that has a ratio of 5:1 even 3:1, well bhartis you are proof of our resilience. where did your war mongering get you after 26/11? no where, you got to have cojones for war boys.

Another salahuddin will be born one day to reconquer al-quds. Insh'allah it will be a Pakistani, Iranian or Turk/Kurd.

PS I don't hate arabs before you start saying this.

You don't hate Arab I know but you are very ignorant.

No not really. It is extremely hard however. It follows a point system like if you need a certain number of points and you will be granted citizenship for instance "Born in KSA = 20 points" "Holder of which degree? The higher the degree the higher the points" And so on. If he is married to a Saudi woman or if she is married to a Saudi man will equal some points also the number of children etc. All these points accumulate and the end when you reach the certain number needed you will be given Saudi citizenship on the spot.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

The dream is extremely disturbing...

actually Sir you missed my point..i was referring to that for every able male worker there is one foreigner..out of 23 million population half(45%) are not in working age(18-60) while other half are women..so its actually 5-6 million working age men in saudi arabia..

and its impossible for anyone, if he is a man to get saudi nationalism even if he marries there....

and sir i do believe saudi Arabia pilots now are as good as any nation..and there hardware is more superior to the Israel..the real issue is the will of the kingdom to intervene in any conflict

also israel nows it..so it also wouldnt attack israel..so in he end i dont see any scenario of a conflict between these countries..
as saudi Arabia has a very very power full line of kings (due to huge royal family and democracy within the family for choosing kings), i dont see any change. Even if a change comes, by the time US will have closed military support meaning most fo the hardware will become useless in a time of few years after their change..we all know conflicts dont occur within minutes of changes. Thats why its imperative for saudi to develop indigenous weapons in joint ventures with Chinese, Brazil,Russia, Turkey and pakistan etc

Americans kept the Egyptians in check, because they knew the govt can fall.

and sir i do believe saudi Arabia pilots now are as good as any nation..and there hardware is more superior to the Israel..the real issue is the will of the kingdom to intervene in any conflict

also israel nows it..so it also wouldnt attack israel..so in he end i dont see any scenario of a conflict between these countries..
as saudi Arabia has a very very power full line of kings (due to huge royal family and democracy within the family for choosing kings), i dont see any change. Even if a change comes, by the time US will have closed military support meaning most fo the hardware will become useless in a time of few years after their change..we all know conflicts dont occur within minutes of changes. Thats why its imperative for saudi to develop indigenous weapons in joint ventures with Chinese, Brazil,Russia, Turkey and pakistan etc

Americans kept the Egyptians in check, because they knew the govt can fall.

Israel can not sustain a war that can go for months let alone year. Militarily speaking Israel has no Strategic depth. Here is a lesson:
Each nation has three lines in warfare:
1-Defensible Military Bases. In which that a military base where ever it is has a certain degree of defense depending on its location and purpose. (Not enough to rebel invasion)
2-Defensible borders: Meaning that a country has the ability to rebel an attack but it has to win in few week maximum after that its war machine is exhausted and the war is lost.
3-Strategic Depth: Only few nations in the world enjoy the privilege of strategic depth. Strategic Depth means a nation can fight a war as long as there are people living in it and can accommodate its land for the war effort in such a way that war will not be won by invading forces unless all corners are pacified accordingly. This depends on the size of the country, population, provisions, nature of weapons employed by such nation etc.

Israel does not want to abandon its occupation of 67 borders mainly to maintain "Defensible borders" since Israel has NO Strategic depth which means it can not sustain a long war. One of the reasons Israel took control of Sinai was to give itself Strategic Depth by increasing its land. A privilege it no longer has. So my point is regarding our enemies in the region (Israel,Iran) Our war machine will not be exhausted before Israel so even if US pulls support if we are able to sustain the war for as long as possible by inflicting the maximum amount of damage Israel will surrender, However going to war against Israel automatically means going to war against the US which means it is impossible as long as the US is there.

Regarding Iran, We will be able to sustain a long war for years, thanks mainly due to Iran's policies which is dictated to it by its revolution. Egyptian's weakness in this matter stems mostly from the word "Military Aid" which means most of their equipment are coming as "Gifts" from the US meaning you don't know what in them and they get to decide what it has and what it doesn't and in time of conflict they will not be able to even access black market for their needs.

About military industry I say again rest assured, Expect a 180 degrees shift in your mentality through 2020.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

actually Sir you missed my point..i was referring to that for every able male worker there is one foreigner..out of 23 million population half(45%) are not in working age(18-60) while other half are women..so its actually 5-6 million working age men in saudi arabia..

and its impossible for anyone, if he is a man to get saudi nationalism even if he marries there....

It is not impossible Saudi Citizenship is given to scores of people daily. The Citizenship office is one of the most crowded, if you carry out a careful research you will see. But I said before it is extremely hard NOT impossible. And regarding your Job analysis many things are on the way but I repeat through 2020 expect a 180 degrees shift in your mentality.

You don't hate Arab I know but you are very ignorant.

Please tell me how i am ignorant, it is in fact arabs who are ignorant and deluded.

Your mentality is "check out my new car, oh sh1t its stick shift how do i use it? oh i know i'll employ someone to drive."

Just having fancy toys doesn't mean you know how to use them, israeli handed your a$$s to you and will do so again unless you come out of your IGNORANT ways. But it ain't gonna happen because the US A$$ lickers in power have pea brains and can't think of the future. US has to dictate policy for them, this years policy forced on king yabba dabba doo you will be to promote isolation of Iran.

You hold so much power in the world, yet you don't know how to use it. You facilitate the genocide of muslims across the world inadvertently. You daren't speak up against your master, so don't talk about IGNORANCE to me.

[/COLOR]

It is not impossible Saudi Citizenship is given to scores of people daily. The Citizenship office is one of the most crowded, if you carry out a careful research you will see. But I said before it is extremely hard NOT impossible. And regarding your Job analysis many things are on the way but I repeat through 2020 expect a 180 degrees shift in your mentality.[/QUOTE]
sorry sir but i am 100% sure you wrong regarding the citizenship thing..

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

its true that Israel cant maintain long war but what about saudi arabia..during war expect full co operation to them but no at all to you..unless of course u have your own arms..
lastly i dont think so iran is /can be a that to saudi arbia any more..as its strength has arisen far beyond it.

hell even UAE is enough for them..

well i was stating facts only not mentality ..!

I would be VERY surprised if American weapons actually functioned as specified when used against Israel.

Saudi planes in the hands of Pakistani pilots= the zionists don't stand a chance
Saudi planes & saudi pilots= well you know the answer

Even if the saudis had a 1000 f22/f35 their inferior trained pilots stand no chance, this is reality.

Those bhartis stating how would you cope with an adversary that has a ratio of 5:1 even 3:1, well bhartis you are proof of our resilience. where did your war mongering get you after 26/11? no where, you got to have cojones for war boys.

Another salahuddin will be born one day to reconquer al-quds. Insh'allah it will be a Pakistani, Iranian or Turk/Kurd.

PS I don't hate arabs before you start saying this.

Calm down, dude. Sometimes a traditional form of warfare is not reasonable and for which, we used another tactic. And as you can see, it worked very well.

Now don't get us involved. This is a thread about Saudi air force and Israel. Not India.

Israel was never really concerned about numbers because they have the qualitative edge. Besides, Saudis don't have direct military hostilities with Israel and most weapons that are being stashed are aimed at Iran's expansion more than Israel's concern.

Israel was never really concerned about numbers because they have the qualitative edge. Besides, Saudis don't have direct military hostilities with Israel and most weapons that are being stashed are aimed at Iran's expansion more than Israel's concern.

LOL! THAT is the very point of this thread. Their 'qualitative' edge is going away now. KSAF has MORE 'high quality' planes now than Israel.And if you are referring to their pilots ....well they are good...infact very good..but just like OTHERS ! Stop making Israelis some sort of unbeatable giants lol... Pakistani pilots engaged them on couple of occasions and in different situations ..result : Israelis got thrashed everytime (whether it was 4-0 or 7-0 or 14-0...but one thing is common..Israelis had '0' kill in their engagements with PAF pilots ) Not to say that PAF is better than IAF but definitely IAF is not USAF i.e absolutely unbeatable.

PS before you Indian make that point : Even TODAY , F-16 pilots of Pakistan are very capable of out-classing their Israeli counterparts. Why I am saying this? Because on another forum..An American pilot was telling his experiences and according to him...when he was in the service...Both Pakistani and Israeli pilots came to USA for training for their newly acquired (?) F-16s...and according to him...there was no 'hostility' b/w Israelis and Pakistan because *quote* "We all were pilots and professionals" ... Also according to him : Almost ALL Pakistani pilots were more aggressive than their Israeli counterparts. .... Also then he added that though this was long time ago but he said that he doesn't think that things are changed very much :azn:

Also aren't Pakistani pilots deployed in Arab countries to train their pilots ;)

In 1967 Arabs got their a$$ wooped by Israel very bad...and just 6 years after...Egyptian military did what Israelis could not have even thought !!!!! There was a MASSIVE improvement in Arab fighting capability/tactics/performance within just 6 years...what makes you think that Israel would stand a chance against united Arab onslaught today? But yeah nothing is gonna happen because of US and Israeli nukes...thanks to US that Israelis have nukes .....

Israelis got thrashed everytime (whether it was 4-0 or 7-0 or 14-0...but one thing is common..Israelis had '0' kill in their engagements with PAF pilots )
Overall Pakistanis shot down 2 or 3 Israeli planes when they were on bombing missions. This changed absolutelly nothing.

The main difference is that while Israeli air force achieved air superiority in all wars, Pakistani air force failed to do so in all wars.

In 1967 Arabs got their a$$ wooped by Israel very bad...and just 6 years after...Egyptian military did what Israelis could not have even thought !!!!! There was a MASSIVE improvement in Arab fighting capability/tactics/performance within just 6 years...
In 1973 Arabs used very massive employement of new SAMs (SAM-6). But in air-to-air combats Arabs lost about 200 jets.

What is more important, Israel learned lessons and 9 years later in 1982 Israel destroyed Syrians SAMs and over 80 jets without a single loss.

Operation Mole Cricket 19 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL! THAT is the very point of this thread. Their 'qualitative' edge is going away now. KSAF has MORE 'high quality' planes now than Israel.And if you are referring to their pilots ....well they are good...infact very good..but just like OTHERS !

I never doubted the rising piloting skills of Saudis. In fact, it was bout time the received training on par with the machines they fly considering that they have a large country that needs to be defended well. I am referring to Israel's ability and access to technology that USAF uses for itself. The JSF is an example. Until Israel masters it, that top-level of tech will never be offered to ay Middle Eastern country, which you and I both know.

Stop making Israelis some sort of unbeatable giants lol... Pakistani pilots engaged them on couple of occasions and in different situations ..result : Israelis got thrashed everytime (whether it was 4-0 or 7-0 or 14-0...but one thing is common..Israelis had '0' kill in their engagements with PAF pilots ) Not to say that PAF is better than IAF but definitely IAF is not USAF i.e absolutely unbeatable.

Your pilots engaged very few Israelis a good 35+ years ago when they had the same level of tech as any other importing country has. Please stop needlessly inflating the figures as every Pakistani I ask quotes one or the other source all of which have different numbers.

First you need to remove the Pakistani glasses down and wear the Arab glasses to see where I am coming from. Israelis are humans like us and naturally have their limitations. I am not making them look invincible. In a war, they just happen to have proven their mettle always.

PS before you Indian make that point : Even TODAY , F-16 pilots of Pakistan are very capable of out-classing their Israeli counterparts. Why I am saying this? Because on another forum..An American pilot was telling his experiences and according to him...when he was in the service...Both Pakistani and Israeli pilots came to USA for training for their newly acquired (?) F-16s...and according to him...there was no 'hostility' b/w Israelis and Pakistan because *quote* "We all were pilots and professionals" ... Also according to him : Almost ALL Pakistani pilots were more aggressive than their Israeli counterparts. .... Also then he added that though this was long time ago but he said that he doesn't think that things are changed very much :azn:

Skill is dependent on how intense a pilot's training is and considering that your pilots emphasize a lot on aerial training, no doubt that they are professional. However, saying that you outclass Israel even today would be a little immature. When I say this I take a note of the toll economies have taken to both Israel and Pakistan as well as the level of technology both countries have taken in since last 30 years.

Also aren't Pakistani pilots deployed in Arab countries to train their pilots ;)

What has that got to do with either Saudi or Israel?

In 1967 Arabs got their a$$ wooped by Israel very bad...and just 6 years after...Egyptian military did what Israelis could not have even thought !!!!! There was a MASSIVE improvement in Arab fighting capability/tactics/performance within just 6 years...what makes you think that Israel would stand a chance against united Arab onslaught today? But yeah nothing is gonna happen because of US and Israeli nukes...thanks to US that Israelis have nukes .....

Skill, technology, experience and battle-readiness. I am in no way undermining the Arab forces for every soldier that trains, trains with love and dedication for his country and devotion to his profession. But it just stands that there is nothing called Arab unity even if you add a hint of religious sentiments to it. That is absent. Many non-sheikhdom countries have tried it before. UAR failed despite its single most objective being Israel's destruction. The GCC today has absolutely nothing against Israel and neither does Israel have any problems with them (barring the support for palestine which is a different matter altogether).

Your imaginary "united" onslaught would never happen. Firstly, because Israel has the N-weapons and secondly because if there is a war of attrition against Israel, US will unleash hell in Middle East.

Back
Top Bottom