What's new

Israel concerned: Saudi Air Force to outnumber Israel's advanced US jet

lets see,

1.5:1, in their favour with all of them modern and sophisticated compared to paf's what?

then,
Phalcon AWACS,

superb EW, avionics

superior tactics, etc etc etc

let me know when PAF pilots become demi-gods. then we'll discuss this further
Thats Why I called you a FAN BOY BABE..

Its a good news that Saudi Arab is getting stronger. However Saudi Arabia and Turkey as well should have nuclear weapons just like Israel. These weapons so far have kept countries away from war just like India and Pakistan.

I'm not exactly an israeli AF fan. in fact looking at ground realities, i would say u r the fanboy, babe :lol:
You've better say, Looking at ground realities according to your own preception;) .. A fan boy like you become Israel's minister and start fire work again muslim nations ,Then we will see the ground realities ... But Pakistan alone as it location situated is enough for them... May be more then enough... But looks like Both nations are not interested to engage with each other..Isn't that ground realities BABE...

You've better say, Looking at ground realities according to your own preception;) .. A fan boy like you become Israel's minister and start fire work again muslim nations ,Then we will see the ground realities ... But Pakistan alone as it location situated is enough for them... May be more then enough... But looks like Both nations are not interested to engage with each other..Isn't that ground realities BABE...

taking fanboyism to new levels, aren't we? babe... :lol:

LOL a joke thread, they outnamubered Israel when they attacked it, but they still got their A$$es kickedm and hama a small group kicked Israel a$$...numbers mean nothing.

it wasnt technolgy..it was training ..lack of any training /experience in warfare by Arab countries that lead to their loss..
remember that Arab hadnt fight for a century (organized war) as they were under the turks...
on other hand Israel war trained by British and Americans..
Israelis were not trained by British or Americans, Arabs were trtained by Soviets.

laslty mirage3 proved itself much superior to mig 21.
Thats not true. They are pretty similar to each other.

paf alone enough for iaf
Only trully powerful PAF aircrafts are 18 F-16 block 52.

Israel has 70 F-15, 100 F-16I, 60 F-16 block 40 and 70 F-16 block 30. 300 aircarfts including 70 two engine F-15s.

Israel has 70 F-15, 100 F-16I, 60 F-16 block 40 and 70 F-16 block 30. 300 aircarfts including 70 two engine F-15s.

So basically IDAF outnumbers PAF by 5:1? and still the fanboys dream on :hitwall:

PAF is not interested in fighting IDAF unless our core interests are threatened by IDAF.

but its fun to study such a scenario :sniper:

israel have a big problem ... bulls ... it's very Important :coffee:

I suppose it appears that the only truly powerful aircraft in the PAF inventory is the Block 52. But it's important to point out that this perception is based on a commercial guess.

In reality, the insides of the PAF inventory are atrociously clandestine for one to make an educated, well-informed guess about powerful aircrafts including the Block-52.

So basically IDAF outnumbers PAF by 5:1? and still the fanboys dream on :hitwall:

The PAF has always been intended, from the day of it's birth, to face an adversary which would numercially be superior to its size. Against our traditional adversary, the ratio has been 5:1. Only recently I think, the ratio is down to 3:1. But regardless even in times of 5:1, the PAF has resiliently negated the 'numerical' advantage assertion. That is mighty impressive and enahnces upon their skills to size limitations and deterrence capabilties.

PAF is not interested in fighting IDAF unless our core interests are threatened by IDAF.

but its fun to study such a scenario :sniper:

There was once a scenario where the IDAF was, let's just say, interested in the core'est interest of Pakistan. But even then, given all the resources including the twin-engined F-15s, the 'interest' swiftly faded away. It would really be unjust and unwise to ascertain that the PAF had no role, whatsoever, on that facade.

Not to discredit the IDAF, regardless of the technological and numerical advantage one may perceive, the PAF's deterrance capability speaks volumes.

On topic, I'm very much glad to see the RSAF finally reaching this sort of parity with the IDAF. It was long over due.

On topic, I'm very much glad to see the RSAF finally reaching this sort of parity with the IDAF. It was long over due.

It is true my friend but work is not done just yet. It is only natural for KSA to have a more powerful military than Israel why?

1-We have a larger population.
2-We have a bigger economy.

However we always have struggled in the Skilled workforce part, However since that is increasingly becoming a thing of the past if I was Israeli I would be worried too.

For Israel's, it will be very difficult for them to keep parity over Arabs in the near future. They should induct F-35 instead of seeking F-15 silent eagle anymore. Also they need to make peace with Palestinians and get back to Arab club. Good for the region.

It is true my friend but work is not done just yet. It is only natural for KSA to have a more powerful military than Israel why?

1-We have a larger population.
2-We have a bigger economy.

However we always have struggled in the Skilled workforce part, However since that is increasingly becoming a thing of the past if I was Israeli I would be worried too.

But the biggest problem with you, as long as Saudi ruled by the Kings they will never go against the whim of USA the protector.

The only country RSAF could go against is Iran. Iran also not a threat to Saudis but Saudi Royal Familly.

Now the question, is the big purchase aimed at protecting Saudi and the region as a whole or to protect the Saudi Royal Familly. Thats the answer, always needs to be seeked and should be seen in the real war scenario against Israel.

For Israel's, it will be very difficult for them to keep parity over Arabs in the near future.
We always were greatly outnumbered. As result of Arab spring Syrian military is destroyed and Egyptian wont function for long time. Other countries are more worried about their people than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom