What's new

Israel concerned: Saudi Air Force to outnumber Israel's advanced US jet

Why is that?? Do you have any idea of RsAF capabilities?? It has always been the second best in the region and now it is looking to become THE best in the region.

1. you misunderstood what i said, RSAF is now definitely the leading air force in the region once its planned induction of typhoons are completed. And undoubtedly once the F-15 inducted (RSAF have 180 F-15 already vs 80 for IAF). what i meant that RSAF would not engage IAF ...no matter what happens except if it attacks Saudi arabia

2. RSAF would nt help any country if its attacked by IAF, dont believe me?..just read the history or even think of lebonan war..even a small threat from saudi arabia regarding oil( its by far the biggest oil producer) at that fiscally bad situation for the world, would have stopped the war..or why it didnt it even threatened to interfere?

Main Israeli fighter was Mirage-3, same exactly generation with MiG-21.

31771_1115772939.1327619122.jpg
it wasnt technolgy..it was training ..lack of any training /experience in warfare by Arab countries that lead to their loss..
remember that Arab hadnt fight for a century (organized war) as they were under the turks...
on other hand Israel war trained by British and Americans..
thats why we see that things improved in every next war for the arabs..we hear also a lot of stories regarding Pakistani pilots

laslty mirage3 proved itself much superior to mig 21.

The amount of funding and training Saudi Armed Forces are getting they can become most lethal force in the world but Saudi Armed Forces should be trained on War Footages and should train on the bases that if enemy is 3 to 4 times bigger than its Air Force just like Pakistan this will make it most lethal force

And do you have any idea Wat odds we have to shoot them down?
Saudi Arabia is doing good when it comes to development of its Armed Forces because Middle east is and will remain a volatile region as long as Israel exists so every Muslims Country should develop its Armed Forces but also should focus on education Job employment and also ending corruption in their countries and should develop their armed forces by keeping in mind the world not just one country and Muslim Countries should make a joint defence Force

And do you have any idea Wat odds we have to shoot them down?

lets see,

1.5:1, in their favour with all of them modern and sophisticated compared to paf's what?

then,
Phalcon AWACS,

superb EW, avionics

superior tactics, etc etc etc

let me know when PAF pilots become demi-gods. then we'll discuss this further

Back
Top Bottom