What's new

Israel bars AESA radar export to India

Right! but dont act like USA is dyin for 10 billion.
US is not dying but pressuring sirjee.. There are statements from Mr.Gates i guess to scrap the MMRCA tender and go for FMS.. what do you mean by this.. you have no clue what $10 billion to a company balance sheet?.. A $10^9 is a secured investment for the company to step up to next product.. do you know how companies contribute to GDP by doing import and export?

10 billion dolllars can create over 10 million jobs in india

while in the united states it could barely support 100,000 jobs for an year.

Money isn't valued the same for india and US. 10 Billion might be big for india, but a couple years ago US defence budget had 10 billion dollar hole in it, the department of defence completely lost track of what they did with 10 billion dollars of funding. its not a big deal considering 10 B only makes up 0.7% of total DoD funding.

This is a stupid debate. As I said, it wont save their economy but would certainly do no harm either to have another $10 billion. Plus a big country like India buying a product certainly adds to the saleability of the weapon. The added business from that increased saleability...lets not neglect that. As in other businesses, every sale counts.

when us will refrain from her habit of poking nose in other nations businesses? BTW if Israel is not giving us AESA due to pressure from USA dont worry. Russia will give us AESA radar. i mean FGFA will have AESA radar. we can study it and can build our own.

:wave: Rewind a few pages,read your posts and then tell me who the kid is.
:wave:

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Thanks for accepting our candidature before 10-15 years.
:D

I think India is the only country in the world that is a candidate. No other country, except for :usflag: who is already a superpower, is lobbying for that position.

when us will refrain from her habit of poking nose in other nations businesses? BTW if Israel is not giving us AESA due to pressure from USA dont worry. Russia will give us AESA radar. i mean FGFA will have AESA radar. we can study it and can build our own.

India does not do reverse engineering.... India is a country that respect the intellectual property of other countries and would always do TOT. India can do TOT from russia, even though the Russian radar is most likely years behind the US/Isreal version.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Thanks. you can come back in 40 years.

Right! but dont act like USA is dyin for 10 billion.
There are all kinds of people on PDF. Dont take every comment from a fanboy to the heart.

Wats the relevance of Pakistan here? nothin just for trolling......also we didnt just change those views on the basis of jihad boy.sanctions,pressure and prejudice cause tht.
There was no relevance to bring in 'praising and abusing and India being a US client state" into the thread but you still brought it.

Not really go back search posts of ur fellow indians and read them carefully.....us will support us against china,pakistan....this century belongs to Us and india.....new found love....b.s of all sorts.
As I said, there are fan boys everywhere. Many Pak members say China will always support us and we are blood brothers. That stuff goes on.

US doesnt give a crap abt india or any other country just themselves,their own interests!
We know. US is selfish and so should be every country. We tried to follow the higher path under Nehru's Non-aligned cr@p. It was just not possible. Thankfully we chose the USSR when it was strong. And we had the good sense and the good fortune that we have amicable and improving relations with the US. The same US that imposed sanction in 98 and chucked our aerospace scientists out is now offering us joint collaboration on jets and selling us jet engines.

My post is true isnt it? its ur own PATHETIC mentality which forces u guys to troll in thread which have no link with others........
GROW UP BOY!
Your post is true but it was ill placed. I would still call it trolling and respond back in kind.

I wouldnot be surprised if Israel provides that technology to india secretly as Israel has done in past with many other countries instead of US pressure .Although after US pressure on israel on the sale of Phalcon AWACS to China apparently israel cancelled the deal but a lot of tech was provided by them which formed the base for KJ-2000 also Lavi project was sold to China .so it will not be a big deal this time too

keep dreaming lmao, ur of the assumption that US economy wont grow. and china can keep a stable growth rate in a fools paradise surrounded by US dollars, making shoes for americans :bounce::rofl:

The analysis is not done by fools, they do calculate other nation's growth before saying something, You didn't read that article. Go read it, then come back and argue..

Well said!

Super powers & strong economy is not born by one year or 6 months. It evolves in decades...:devil:

Before this forum goes off topic by Indians blaming Israel and US and our Pak friends enjoying it, let me put my views here. :lol:

1. This article didnt say Elta 2052 will be not for India.
2. This is old news as US already blocked 2052 for Gripen.
3. Just selling AESA is not an issue as we already have Phalcon AEW which uses the same tech.
4. We never wanted 2052 for LCA but we went for co-developement.
5. Here Israel is not blocking AESA to India as US is blocking Israel for its own interest, but it doesnt mean that it cant be sold to anyone.
6. We are making our own AESA...so its not much of a bother and we will be fielding AESA by MRCA and then our own.

Regards,
Dash

Before this forum goes off topic by Indians blaming Israel and US and our Pak friends enjoying it, let me put my views here. :lol:

1. This article didnt say Elta 2052 will be not for India.
2. This is old news as US already blocked 2052 for Gripen.
3. Just selling AESA is not an issue as we already have Phalcon AEW which uses the same tech.
4. We never wanted 2052 for LCA but we went for co-developement.
5. Here Israel is not blocking AESA to India as US is blocking Israel for its own interest, but it doesnt mean that it cant be sold to anyone.
6. We are making our own AESA...so its not much of a bother and we will be fielding AESA by MRCA and then our own.

Regards,
Dash

Hi dash,

Now that there is one serious post in this thread again, we can have some serious discussion.

1.Though the article does not mention India as one of the countries, we can safely assume that it is so, given the tenor of this article as well as signals coming from US in past few days. (You remember Grippen-NG and israeli coalition)

2.This time the khans have upped the ante.

3.Selling AESA as such was never an issue. We have a plethora of working AESA radars manufactured indegenously (Swordfish, Rajendra, Radar for the Indian AEW)
and few of them have heavy Israeli contribution.

But, selling AESA radars small enough for the fighters is definately a big deal! Apart from the US and Israel nobody can claim a mature fighter AESA radar yet .(the french are close with the RBE, though)

4. Spot on!

5.Correct, the problem is with the USofA and not Israel. Though I do not think that they will sell any tech without the american blessings.

6.That is where the picture gets real interesting! I remeber this report from livefist....

India's home-grown AESA radar effort will soon finalise a developent partner, reports The Indian Express. According to the report, a progressive downselect since December -- when the DRDO first invited bids -- has come down to Israel's Elta and EADS Defence & Security, following the elimination of Selex, Phazotron and Thales. A recent Livefist post on the Tejas AESA is here. Oh, and by the way, I hear the LCA AESA is being developed under something called "Project Uttam".

Now, where does Israel stand with respect to this bid?:what:

That is a million dollar question!;)

Looks like little fact like US blocking Israeli attempt of selling EL/M-2052 to anyone including India has got attentions from many. But they forget that USA itself offering these..... which are more powerful than 2052.

APG-79-AESA-1A.jpg

apg-81.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom