What's new

Israel attacks Lebanon

@Hazzy997:

Didn't I tell you? It wasn't Hezbollah who paid for it, but the same Salafist groups.
Those lunatics just gave Israel permission to launch air strike on Lebanon, while not even scratching anything in Israel with those fire crackers.

Now tell me, what did they achieve?
Hazzy is a Suuni Muslim, it's a disgrace he is supporting a murderous Shiite militant who is killing Syrian innocents. Even Palestine hates Hezbollat now. It's time for him to shift support to Lebanese Suuni militants to eradicate Hezbollat :sniper:

More importantly, why didn't the Zionist regime's expensive Iron Dome detect the rockets? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hezbollah Israel Phone call leaked -
Hezbollah(H) - Israel, bad boy - why you attack our innocent attackers?
Israel(I) - Oh hi, long time no see - where were you all this time?
H - preparing for getting piece(of land)
I - :what:
H- :rofl:
I - Not fair. Why shoot rockets from Lebanon? It hurts man.
H - :devil: I know.
I - We have to come and give you a spanking then :police:
H - Try - last time we destroyed you?
I - :what: are you for real?
H - okay fine, we were kaput, but don't tell my men.
I - No, we don't really speak much to them. Other than some interrogation. All we do is fix their interview with God.
H - Which God? :devil:
I - :pissed: Ok That's enough - here we come.
H - Boys go hide - Israel wants to play hide and seek. :laughcry:
I - :what: :hitwall:

WATCH HISTORY BRO only history will answer .

More importantly, why didn't the Zionist regime's expensive Iron Dome detect the rockets? :what:

more importantly? geeee:lol:
what u r saying is because "iron dome" [read sarcastically] is not detecting the rockets==>
hezbullah is friends with israel:cuckoo:
u r so logical that logic vibrated in its west made grave:rofl:

Good job Israel. Wipe it off the map.
:victory:

I whole heartily agree Israel Wipe the trash of the planet next stop Riyadh.

The leader of the Abdullah Azzam Brigades is a Saudi national and is thought to be living in the open in the Ain el Hilweh refugee camp in southern Lebanon. The group’s leader, Majed al Majed, is on Saudi Arabia’s most wanted list for suspected terrorist leaders.

Lebanese officials suspect Salafi extremist groups may have perpetrated the attack in the hope that Israel would retaliate on Hezbollah interests in Sur, a major stronghold for the group.

“For sure it wasn’t Hezbollah,” said an official from Lebanon’s state security forces, who declined to give his name following protocol. “It must be these Salafi groups because we have no control over them.”

Oh the irony Wahhabi terrorist attacks Israel from Lebanon thinking Israel will attack Hezbollah .But get their ***** whopped by Israel (thank you Israel :smitten:) And then out of all people Wahhabi creators Saudi sends best wishes to israel for a good job i agree that was hell of a job.

Hazzy is a Suuni Muslim, it's a disgrace he is supporting a murderous Shiite militant who is killing Syrian innocents. Even Palestine hates Hezbollat now. It's time for him to shift support to Lebanese Suuni militants to eradicate Hezbollat :sniper:

Hey MooshMoosh who is helping kill Egyptian Sunni Muslims and is financing that slaughter one guess? OH My bad the dead Egyptian must not be good kind of Sunni so their slaughter is OK as long as Riyadh friendly dicktaker sits in Egypt right.

Twin blasts in Lebanon's Tripoli kill 13

At least 13 people were killed and more than 50 wounded in two explosions outside mosques in Lebanon's northern city of Tripoli on Friday, security sources and witnesses said.

The explosions, which appeared to be coordinated, went off outside two mosques as Friday prayers ended in the largely Sunni Muslim city.

"I see seven bodies inside several burned cars," said a Reuters witness, speaking from near the Taqwa mosque, which is frequented by Sunni Islamist hardliners, where the first blast occurred.

A security source said several people were killed in the second blast outside al-Salam mosque.

Ambulances rushed to the scene and heavy black smoke covered the sky. Television footage showed crushed cars with their windows smashed. Some cars were burning. People ran through the streets carrying a woman whose face was obscured by blood.

Two bodies could be seen on the ground and apartment blocks had their windows smashed.

"There are many casualties in the two mosques, we still do not have a clear idea of the figures," a security source said.

Lebanese President Michel Suleiman said Israel was behind the blast. "The fingerprints of the Israeli terrorism are all over it. Their goal is to destabilize the region and undermine the steadfastness of the Lebanese people." Druze leader Walid Jumblatt also attributed the blast to Israel, as did a former Hezbollah MP.

However, a Sunni Islamist group calling itself the Brigades of Aisha claimed responsibility for the explosion, saying it targeted the militant group Hezbollah, and promised more attacks.

The blast was the second such incident in just over a month in south Beirut. Groups opposed to Assad have threatened to retaliate against Hezbollah for intervening on behalf of his regime in the Syrian civil war.

The explosion occurred on a bustling commercial and residential street in the Rweiss district, a heavily Shiite area and one of Hezbollah's bastions of support. In July, a car bomb exploded in the nearby Beir al-Abed district, wounding more than 50 people.

BSWgpEvCIAAWRFx.jpg

@Hazzy997 Hezbollat killed dozen Suuni Muslim in Tripoli masjed today, since we're both Suuni Muslim, how do you feel when brothers and sisters getting slaughtered in both Syria and Lebanon by Hezbollat? History repeats itself, Lebanon is in a civil war between Hezbollat supporters who are Shias and Druze against the Lebanese Suuni resistance so who are you going to support? It is known well Palestinians hates Nassralat ane Hamas is longer their friend. I'm sure you know who Palestinians sided with in the 80s Lebanese civil war :)

582004_474480016000039_1172558193_n.jpg

@Hazzy997 Hezbollat killed dozen Suuni Muslim in Tripoli masjed today, since we're both Suuni Muslim, how do you feel when brothers and sisters getting slaughtered in both Syria and Lebanon by Hezbollat? History repeats itself, Lebanon is in a civil war between Hezbollat supporters who are Shias and Druze against the Lebanese Suuni resistance so who are you going to support? It is known well Palestinians hates Nassralat ane Hamas is longer their friend. I'm sure you know who Palestinians sided with in the 80s Lebanese civil war :)

Did you know your hero Saddam sent ships of weapons to the Christian Lebanese Forces and had good relations with Bachir gemayel, they slaughtered Sunnis and Shia, do you like that part of history :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre

Israel completely justified in answering the aggression from Lebanon.

Luckily for Lebanon, this was a restrained hit on empty targets.

Back
Top Bottom