What's new

Israel and Non Arab Muslim countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY DEAR LORD... So much loyalty :) You water my eyes my friend .... The last A-Rab bastion in the east :taz:

Khan Sahib, aageei aageei deekhei hotaaa hai kiya ! Let it never be said that 'Buttty' ever abandoned his friends when they needed him ! Let it also be said that 'Buttty' loves to troll a certain other 'Butttty' ! :woot:

Who will replace economic aid from United States and Saudi Arabia.
Simple. United states will double the aid... You seem not to be able to digest what I am professing here?

Why not step-down my terra-watt to your giga-watt level?

Aryan_B, you are my respected friend and I always respect you. Even though we, previously, did not agree in the Israel issue (my change of stance regarding Israel/Palestine conflict).

It is great to see you are realizing the truth.

I hope you read the article I PMed you regarding Arab mentality, why they react the way they do.

Thank you for that. But you will have seen from my previous post I think 92 perhaps we should treat Palestinians as a distinct separate people from Arabs. The Palestinians I have come across are very rational and different from the Saudis we meet here on the forum.

Like I said in OP I have a very open mind and will continue to listen to you guys read and try to come to a just decision which I will then share with others.

As usual, runing away................

Running away from what? You can take a horse to water... but sadly you cant force it to drink so id rather let you go and talk to yourself. You with respect are blinded and are only prepared to see things with your "tinted glasses" - in reality you cant reason with facts so its a waste of time debating with you. Have a nice evening.(BTW its running not runing mate)

Thank you for that. But you will have seen from my previous post I think 92 perhaps we should treat Palestinians as a distinct separate people from Arabs. The Palestinians I have come across are very rational and different from the Saudis we meet here on the forum.

Like I said in OP I have a very open mind and will continue to listen to you guys read and try to come to a just decision which I will then share with others.

Define :"Rational". If rational mean sharing your point of view then sorry that is the actually the definition of "Irrational".

As usual, runing away................
No one is running away. As far as superkaif goes, I see from his posts that he wouldn't have to stimulate a single neuron to debunk whatever you're saying, however, he is using a hundred neurons not to engage you :D

BRUTUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Khan Sahib, aageei aageei deekhei hotaaa hai kiya ! Let it never be said that 'Buttty' ever abandoned his friends when they needed him ! Let it also be said that 'Buttty' loves to troll a certain other 'Butttty' ! :woot:

In my trip to Israel, I have not met much Palestinians (only Israeli Arabs, hope they count as Palestinians) and they seemed reasonably satisfied with living in Israel. I would trust your judgment though.

I honestly cannot find any reason why Pakistan, which lives thousands of miles from Israel, should support the Arab fascists and terrorists who are trying to harm Israel (same as they are trying to harm Syria). Posts from a few (thankfully, a few) Pakistani members in this topic makes those few look like Arab slaves. Sad to see how deeply Arab supremacism is ingrained in them, so much they have lost capability of independent thought/analysis.

=>Aryan _B

WAT IS UR AGE AND IF IM NOT WRONG U MUST BE SHIA (FROM WHICH SECT OF SHIA ) ??
Athna-Ashaias?
Ismailyas?
Zaidyas?

DO U REALLY HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT GEO-POLITICS ,ISLAM OR ZIONIST MUSLIMS AND JEWS .......:rolleyes:?????

Solomon, what are your thoughts on tribals and myself? Just for your info I am the eldest son of the most influential tribe.

Keep your preconception at home, don't watch FOX TV :D

In my trip to Israel, I have not met much Palestinians (only Israeli Arabs, hope they count as Palestinians) and they seemed reasonably satisfied with living in Israel. I would trust your judgment though.

I honestly cannot find any reason why Pakistan, which lives thousands of miles from Israel, should support the Arab fascists and terrorists who are trying to harm Israel (same as they are trying to harm Syria). Posts from a few (thankfully, a few) Pakistani members in this topic makes those few look like Arab slaves. Sad to see how deeply Arab supremacism is ingrained in them, so much they have lost capability of independent thought/analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom