What's new

ISPR vows to respond to terrorist surge.

Leave them ? are you out of your mind ? kill every lasthatne of them , with no mercy
These terrorists are mere leaves of branches, you need to cut off root. Pak Gov and Army does not have that fiber in them to attack the root and stem in afg.

This army chief is spoiling image of armed forces. A lot of people are talking how this army chief was made chief of conditions set by Nawaz Sharif . they changed all Raheel Sharif team as well . it was a signal that no action will be taken against them in dawn leaks

because we have evidence you clown. Get this into your head- IS has taken responsibility.

The ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack on their Aamaq news agency, saying a suicide bomber had targeted a "Shiite gathering" at the shrine in Sindh.

You stupid piece of Shit Indian there was not a Single Evidence you have provided , and here you are barking from your *** you call mouth ..
and We have Provide Evidence to UN , we have caught you Kutta Kulbhoshan , they are more evidence than your BS Bollywood crap

You seem to forgetting Peshawar tragedy but em not, words cant even explain what happened in the end few phones calls to a puppet Gov
Well dude maybe you don't know but right after Peshawar tragedy SSG went almost 15-20 Km inside Afghanistan and PAF struck the targets as well killing over 50-80 miscreants. This time response might be more aggressive.

You stupid piece of Shit Indian there was not a Single Evidence you have provided , and here you are barking from your *** you call mouth ..
and We have Provide Evidence to UN , we have caught you Kutta Kulbhoshan , they are more evidence than your BS Bollywood crap

Goddamn noobs

ae48fd96-d27d-4a90-ba4c-1dbcb17aad3b

yeah....and when have you ever done anything with any level of competence to believe in that statement I wonder? Like all previous events you'll probably make a lot of noise, blame the wrong people and see another attack because you didn't solve the problem.
your government had openly announced terror as a state policy and you are this BS to us.

kill their masters. Show them the price of supporting terror. Peace will automatically come when they know the price. Burn indians and afghan government. Support Afghan taliban like we did in past. Time for regime change.
That will be heavy work.. Why don't you kill sectarian extremists inside after attack on women section of this sufi shrine??

GETSHITDONE.png

• The battle ground should be Afghanistan's mountain areas , with all its cities under Pakistan's control

The military really need to address the nation and boldly state , a legitimate permenent fix , the military units are better utilized if we launch a major offensive to fix the cancer on western front

May be 4% - 5% of our Force

We need 2 Bold generals to Take the Southern Front / Northern Front in Afghan area and they should be fully supported by Airforce Units

I think Military's main role is Offence / defence at border and no reason why the afghan area should not be taken , and then targets are neutralized with FULL force

Goal should be to keep the bombings "CONTROLLED" in a zone created by Miliatry and then full force should be used to neutralize

Meanwhile ISI should spread network locally to find out the Sympathizers locally and Nab them (Gangster / criminal / terrorist types)

Once the Major cities are taken (Afghan area) , the Mountain range should be watched by UAV patrol , which can be coordinated even from our Pakistan Airforce bases.

The plain area of Afghan region should be neutralized first

d3786b2dd9a942c397d12684bad19487.jpg

The Mountain Areas can be effectively targetted with UAV force

Pilots can command the UAV force from Local bases. This can ensure that Local losses are kept at minimum and Enemy is inflicted maximum carnage

Burraq.jpg

UqabUAV-23-large.jpg

Last edited:
Well dude maybe you don't know but right after Peshawar tragedy SSG went almost 15-20 Km inside Afghanistan and PAF struck the targets as well killing over 50-80 miscreants. This time response might be more aggressive.
BUDDY you might wanna read my post again to understand what i said

They is a difference in Shelling some border areas and going instead enemy territory to take out enemy
As i said eariler nothing will really change and happen
Lets just wait and see

View attachment 377621 WellView attachment 377623 it seems like Military Establishment of Pakistan is extremely pissed of at recent wave of terror. The attached statement of DG ISPR on Twitter clearly says that planning of attacks are conducted in Afghanistan we shall now respond. Yesterday Army Chief also warned India and Afghanistan not to destabilize the region. And our foreign office statement of knowledge the bad intentions of India against CPEC.

We NOW need to send ALL Afghans in Pakistan home and completely seal our border with them. Nothing comes in or goes out. WE need to do this for a year and let a famine take hold of Afghanistan. Then let them try a terrorist attack. The gloves are off.

because we have evidence you clown. Get this into your head- IS has taken responsibility.

The ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack on their Aamaq news agency, saying a suicide bomber had targeted a "Shiite gathering" at the shrine in Sindh.
Well and who is supporting TTP now ISIS in Afghanistan? Latif Mehsud statement is enough slap on your Indian faces

BUDDY you might wanna read my post again to understand what i said

They is a difference in Shelling some border areas and going instead enemy territory to take out enemy
As i said eariler nothing will really change and happen
Lets just wait and see
Yeap that is the best solution right now dude we should wait and see the response of armed forces

Army itself issuing statements, or lets say more lollipops for Nation ..
its not about emotions but been used to with deaths, our nation is becoming senseless creature and emotionless people , 70 dead next day there will be parties , TV channels will be sharing Bollywood news ..Army is no different its time for them to act ..India recently killed 3 of our soldiers and army did what ?
70 dead today and its natural for HUMANS to react
assp logon ko to ghanton baad news milti hain mera aur meri field k logon ka kia hal aur reaction ho ga jinko just in ten twenty minuets main gross images aur videos of the site wasool hoti hain hamara kia reactipn hota ho ga jab aik sath lashoon ka dhair within minutes dekhtay hain? it does not mean we should start claming that army has any intention of fireworks in india or Afghanistan. i dont know what you even mean by fireworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom