What's new

ISPR vows to respond to terrorist surge.

Irresponsible statement from Pakistani side, at the time sectarian wars are taking place in its territory.

First they preach the extreme ideology, arm the fighters, encourage them to fight then when the extremists turn their guns against their own people Pakistan cries foul.

We'll see what you can do. You can't hide in Afghanistan anymore. You initiated this. Now we are going to finish it. All Indian terror consulates are going down.

Mr COAS meet or beat Gen Raheel standards. Time for action no words.

I want Air strikes and Commando Raids in Afghanistan .. no less than 100+ Dead Terrorists , only that can give me a breath of relief , if you want to take revenge go and kill them inside Afghanistan
leave taliban. Kill their masters. Only way to ensure peace.

You seem to forgetting Peshawar tragedy but em not, words cant even explain what happened in the end few phones calls to a puppet Gov
We should use the norwegian army ,Is that what you propose? :P

you will know it soon. now experts will show you how to play proxy war.

An eye for an eye. Nothing less. We want to see Afghans out of Pakistan. We wan to see destruction of Indian terror infrastructure inside Afghanistan. We want a sealed border. Nothing else will cut it.

If You See my Last
Lemme Say it again These Groups are the necessary Evil which Pakistan Army needs to stay active , what will they do if problem is cured
How come for a decade they did nothing

I want Air strikes and Commando Raids in Afghanistan .. no less than 100+ Dead Terrorists , only that can give me a breath of relief , if you want to take revenge go and kill them inside Afghanistan
Agreed, get rid of those TTP.

I will not sit and see the game, If this COAS can't order a Air strike inside Afghanistan, than leave his position and take a job of Chowkidari from any Bank ..

How COAS can order air strikes? It PM & ACM domain, PA can sent gunships & ucavs to takeout high value targets with out putting boots on ground.

Back
Top Bottom