What's new

ISPR vows to respond to terrorist surge.

MAIN FASCILITATOR OF LAHORE UNDER ARREST.... VIDEO RELEASED

Just heard Shabaz Shareef that PML will support re-establishment of military courts.

WHAT DID ISPR MEAN BY EVERY DROP OF BLOOD

its an emotional statement..which our awam loves..rest assured nothing will happen..general shukria invented zarb azb..general bajwa will invent something...

Dont argue with this some bozo clown, he is either an indian or has some serious contempt for islam and pakistan, i knw him from other threads, all he does is spew venom against pakistan, he's not worth a valid argument...

this is typical Pakistani phsyche to label all disagreements are traitors..in Pakistani history everyone went down as a traitor..if Jinnah lived long enough he would also be called a traitor..he is already kalled a kaffir by some factions of society!

Rest assured not only I am a strong patriot I would actually like to see religious goons, mullahs and all talibabons banished to Hitler style concentration camps, gas chambers and human furnaces!

MAIN FASCILITATOR OF LAHORE UNDER ARREST.... VIDEO RELEASED[/QUOTE]
shabaz sharif???????

If we ever hope to rid the world of the political AIDS of our time, terrorism, the rule must be clear: One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

shabaz sharif???????

If we ever hope to rid the world of the political AIDS of our time, terrorism, the rule must be clear: One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

I want Air strikes and Commando Raids in Afghanistan .. no less than 100+ Dead Terrorists , only that can give me a breath of relief , if you want to take revenge go and kill them inside Afghanistan
what SHALL has to do, when there is no WILL..

why those 100 militant were not killed earlier...
WAS PAK ARMY WAITING FOR AN INCIDENT TO HAPPEN THEN TAKE ACTION AGAINST THESE TERRORISTS...This is what they are paid for, to defend the borders, not to run bakeries and banks and real-estate empires

AS PAK ARMY WAITING FOR AN INCIDENT TO HAPPEN THEN TAKE ACTION AGAINST THESE TERRORISTS...This is what they are paid for, to defend the borders, not to run bakeries and banks and real-estate empires
Sad state of thing is that Armed force is being running as a business corporate..

because we have evidence you clown. Get this into your head- IS has taken responsibility.

The ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack on their Aamaq news agency, saying a suicide bomber had targeted a "Shiite gathering" at the shrine in Sindh.
This is ISIS & Lej joint operation , but its not Shia gathering. A huge number of Hindus in Sindh and people all over Pakistan goes to this mazar. Sahwan Sharif is part of Sindhi culture and founder of sufism in Sub continent. This one of biggest shrine in asia.

Last edited:
its an emotional statement..which our awam loves..rest assured nothing will happen..general shukria invented zarb azb..general bajwa will invent something...

this is typical Pakistani phsyche to label all disagreements are traitors..in Pakistani history everyone went down as a traitor..if Jinnah lived long enough he would also be called a traitor..he is already kalled a kaffir by some factions of society!

Rest assured not only I am a strong patriot I would actually like to see religious goons, mullahs and all talibabons banished to Hitler style concentration camps, gas chambers and human furnaces!
Acha

People like these are the roots of terrorism in Pakistan...no NAP or COAS can do about them..Human life has become devalued..partly due to cultural failure..!

One thing for sure..

Terrorist are not admins of Bhensa page.
Terrorist are not celebrators of Valentine day
Terrorist are not liberal / secular turds!

Rhpz5bb.png

V98DFr1.png

MAIN FASCILITATOR OF LAHORE UNDER ARREST.... VIDEO RELEASED
shabaz sharif???????

shabaz sharif???????

If we ever hope to rid the world of the political AIDS of our time, terrorism, the rule must be clear: One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.[/QUOTE]

More than 100 militants have been killed in the last 24 hrs - ISPR

what SHALL has to do, when there is no WILL..

why those 100 militant were not killed earlier...

Sad state of thing is that Armed force is being running as a business corporate..

Qadri shrine was donated 80M on the first day of his death...how much of this money made its way covertly into the pocket of bad guys and army men remains to be questioned...!

Back
Top Bottom