What's new

ISPR new songs for kashmiri people.

More lies.

India can not comply with UN resolutions because Pakistan has to comply first - as per UN resolution itself. Has anyone even read it, including your ISPR?

Pakistani Kashmir has an independent gov't????? Seriously? To even contest an election there one has to sign a pledge that you support accession to Pakistan.

Are you guys victims of your own propaganda or just shameless that you even dispute FACTS and lie?

https://defence.pk/threads/christin...-of-trash-ive-seen.444780/page-4#post-8586944

https://defence.pk/threads/christin...-of-trash-ive-seen.444780/page-4#post-8587157

Should have asked us then . .

here . .just last month, 26th of Jan

republic-day-kashmir-3.jpg

thats Bandipora, kashmir for u :D

http://indianexpress.com/photos/pic...-day-celebrated-with-enthusiasm-in-mumbai/20/
Green, White, Red and then White again???? can you please Elaborate.....

This is your opinion. If you are so sure, why not fulfill the U.N. Resolutions and conduct a plebiscite?
It's not my opinion but the idiology of Burhan Wani and the majority of people in IoK that cry "Meri Awaaz Suno, Mujay Azaad Kero!"
why is it that so many civilians have been killed in Kashmir by the IA?

It's not my opinion but the idiology of Burhan Wani and the majority of people in IoK that cry "Meri Awaaz Suno, Mujay Azaad Kero!"
why is it that so many civilians have been killed in Kashmir by the IA?

Burhan Wani was a terrorist - majority of people don't cry this - if what you say is true - then by all means, conduct the plebiscite to prove it once and for all. Civilian deaths are a result of the Army being there instead of the barracks and the Army is there because of Pakistan.

This song is like the military machine accepting defeat that it has failed so epically to assist the kashmiri struggle on so many fronts. It's such a shame that the army is now reduced to making songs for the kashmiri.

When these songs came out for Zarb-e-Azb, it was appreciable because the military had results to showcase, over here it's utter helplessness

With people like you, who needs enemies?

Its a matter of time, Kashmir will be liberated, maybe not tomorrow, maybe even not 50 years from now, but one day InshAllah

Last edited:
Indian members on other threads propagating ethics .....human empowerment.....freedom of speech....basic human rights bla bla bla...
but when it comes to Kashmir....their sense of judging right from wrong ceases and they start behaving like uneducated,stubborn and barbaric downgraded humans.
uneducated,stubborn and barbaric downgraded humans like arabs who have the mind of a expansionist and killer.
right?

Yaran-e-Jahan kehtay hain Kashmir hay Jannat.
Jannat kisi kafir ko mili hay na milay gi !!!!!!!!!!
you guys consider yourself and your religion above others and that's why you are a laughing stock in front of this world.

This song is like the military machine accepting defeat that it has failed so epically to assist the kashmiri struggle on so many fronts. It's such a shame that the army is now reduced to making songs for the kashmiri.

When these songs came out for Zarb-e-Azb, it was appreciable because the military had results to showcase, over here it's utter helplessness
Pakistan army isn't fool to start a war again now.
they are happy to make songs for entertainment purposes now :)

Nice song! Production quality is lacking, but points for effort nevertheless.

Pakistanis need these kind of pick me up lollypops. Nothing else seems to be working. No harm in singing Kumbaya with the Kashmiris as far as India is concerned. We will keep ruling Kashmir as we see it fit in then meantime.
Thank you very much!

Burhan Wani was a terrorist - majority of people don't cry this - if what you say is true - then by all means, conduct the plebiscite to prove it once and for all. Civilian deaths are a result of the Army being there instead of the barracks and the Army is there because of Pakistan.
The point being that Pakistan has had a referendum in GB and we are willing to have one in Azad Kashmir but what has India done? No referendum, no nothing but only pallet guns after pallet guns.
You guys wont conduct a referendum because you know what the outcome is going to be.

uneducated,stubborn and barbaric downgraded humans like arabs who have the mind of a expansionist and killer.
right?
well the scum is coming out as u speak a bit louder.....& lac Armed personnel of biggest democracy pelleting the vibrant eyes looking for birth right of self determination.
Have some grace....i repeat have some grace .....

Nice song! Production quality is lacking, but points for effort nevertheless.

Pakistanis need these kind of pick me up lollypops. Nothing else seems to be working. No harm in singing Kumbaya with the Kashmiris as far as India is concerned. We will keep ruling Kashmir as we see it fit in then meantime.
Thank you very much!

The Kashmiris want Azadi. What do you think about the 1990's uprising?

What do you think about Mirwaiz umar farooq? Syed ali shah Geelani?

They are all for azadi.

What about then the protesters throw stones at the Indian police in Kashmir?

The Kashmiris want Azadi. What do you think about the 1990's uprising?

What do you think about Mirwaiz umar farooq? Syed ali shah Geelani?

They are all for azadi.

What about then the protesters throw stones at the Indian police in Kashmir?

Listen my friend. Kashmiris want Azadi, but a billion Indians want Kashmir.
We have the wishes of our own people to look after as well.

I feel bad for the Kashmiris (non violent ones that are not vandalizing and taking up arms against the state), I genuinely do. But peace is a two way street.
If Kashmiris want peace, then they have to give up the gun and terrorism as well.
And it certainly doesn't help that Kashmiris collude with Pakistan (an enemy state) to achieve their goals. In fact it makes our stand towards them more rigid if anything.
Maybe more in India will listen to Kashmiris plight if Pakistan is delinked from the Kashmir struggle.

Back
Top Bottom